Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?

Apr 27, 2009 Full story: news.yahoo.com 16,103

The trouble they see is not just an America where general support for gay marriage will have driven a wedge between churches and the world, but between churches themselves.

Full Story

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#3003 Feb 3, 2013
LIes Busters wrote:
<quoted text>You still recruiting for NAMBLA I see. What your butch daughter did not pass as a little boy. Yep, NAMBLA is the founding organization for the LGBT and all gay issues.
OK so you're obviously not interested in serious discussion.

Next.

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#3004 Feb 3, 2013
Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>No, you would rather believe that your ancestor was a Jurassic rat and that there are over one million black holes in our galaxy but we can't locate even one. You wish to believe that we evolved from other species, but all the transition species did not survive. Try science, because your talk is nonscience.
Well, you are proving that the Bible could have told the truth when it mentioned a talking jackass. You are making it a scientific fact.
LowellGuy

Central Islip, NY

#3006 Feb 3, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
No. It means they can use both hands for some tasks. Maybe we should give special rights to left handed people like we do to homosexuals? Maybe this should be the new criteria for marriage?
Left-handers are not the norm. Why should they be allowed to marry?

By the way, I haven't seen your answer for why we should allow people to marry if we know they will never procreate. Did I miss it, or have you avoided answering it this whole time?

Fort Lauderdale FL

#3010 Feb 3, 2013
Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>You are right and they know it. I am waiting for even one gay to step up and say that they had a normal childhood, so far not even one. It is funny that many gays will say that they thought they were gay as early as 5, I wonder when the 3 month old baby boy who was raped by a gay will start thinking he is gay????
I guess you don't read very well. I detailed the family life of my husband and my two prior relationships. All had normal childhoods with intact parents and no issues with their parents.

Bearing false witness is a sin. Do some research before you keep doing it.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#3011 Feb 3, 2013
Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>You were in the closet because you were gay. End of story. Do you now exaggerate your disgust for pedophiles, because you are a closet pedophile?
Remember gay dude, you came to the Christian forum to work out your gay issues. Which is good, since 91% of gays work it via suicidal contemplations and 71% attempt it.
Clearly you are better off here than dead. We will help you, just hang on. By the way, bring your pedophile friends and we will help you with that too.
For the stupid: these threads do not reside in only one forum. You may be in the Christian forum but you are also in the gay forum. I found this thread in the gay forum.

Yes, that's what "in the closet" means. I was gay, stupid.

Your obsession with and ignorance of pedophilia are duly noted. Try doing some research and educating yourself instead of saying stupid things that are instantly and easily disproved with a couple of mouse clicks.

I have no "gay issues" to work out. I am happily married. I'm here to beat up on trash talking imbeciles like you.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#3014 Feb 3, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you identify yourself by your sexual orientation? You are a man because you have the body parts of a man.
Of course I am a man. I am also gay. That's just a fact. There is no action in this world that will change that.

If I had gotten hit by a car and killed when I was five years old, I still would have been gay.

Marysville, CA

#3015 Feb 3, 2013
Born_Again_Christian wrote:
not ashamed
Show me in the Bible where you can accept Christ and still live te homosexual lifestyle? 1 Corinthians 6 verses 9 and 10 says you are lying that you will come out of the life of homosexuality if you are a true born again Christian. No, I do not believe you have to be perfect to be a Christian, but I do believe you have to be striving to be perfect as He meaning God is perfect.
No, it is you that does not speak truth you sit here and lie for the homosexual telling them they can have their cake and eat it to. The Bible says those who were born again come out of the lifestyle of sin not continue in it everyday. I have no fear another lie from you.
The Bible disagrees with you we are not all his children. We only become his child when we accept Jesus as Lord and Savior and repent of our sin and stop living in open sin like homosexuality or adultery or fornication. We will stop these sins if we are born again.
<quoted text>
Show me in the Bible were you can be alcoholic and still be saved. Alcoholics become saved all the time, yet often fail again, and again. Are they no longer saved when they fall? Do you have a lying God who takes away his grace, once given? An alcoholic is always an alcoholic until the day they die. Ask one about it. And by the way, when was the last time you sinned? This morning? Even though you may have accepted Christ, you are still a sinner, you have never stopped sinning, you will never stop sinning. Why are you so special and homosexuals are not? Any sin is sin enough to keep you out of the kingdom of heaven. Grace is a gift freely given God. It isn't earned. You can't earn it, God gives it so that he gets all the glory.
Don't you and the others here have enough sin in your own life that you have time to worry about what your neighbor is doing? If you say yes, we know you are a liar, and still a sinner. That you think you are more righteous then any other human alive is you lying to yourself. That includes all of you so worried about people you've never met and never will.
It's Sunday, and I've yet to see you demonstrate any grace of Jesus Christ. All you are doing is creating hatred for Him.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#3017 Feb 3, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
All men are born heterosexual. Their body parts tell you that they are men. There is no proof any man being born homosexual.
Well I was born homosexual, so there's your proof.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#3018 Feb 3, 2013
LowellGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
When you're this stupid, is it painful, or is it more like drifting through a mental cloud of marshmallow fluff?
That cracked me up.

Marysville, CA

#3019 Feb 3, 2013
Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for clear it up, you have sex with children and you are gay. That is clear. Only your dad busted you. Now, go crawl back in your gay closet because your denial is not working.
Do you think that gay poop oral sex is normal? Doctors say that gay men with feces in their stomach is problematic and leads to parasites and worms. Get a check up. Mental illness is a gay thing. You got it bad.
And how many doctors have you had to go to to pump the shit out of your brains? Child f**ker.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#3020 Feb 3, 2013
Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>Folks, proof positive. Homosexuality is a mental illness. SAVE HER POST and no other evidence need be submitted.
Newsflash, Christians pay property taxes....contraceptive insurance? That is called abstinence, not your 7 or 8 abortions.
name one christard church that pays property tax you ignorant fucktard... got a match

Bellevue, WA

#3022 Feb 3, 2013
Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>Rose TH and Troth's daughter speaks. Fine child they made you into. How is work? I guess Rose TH tricked you into a sad life. Your consolation is that you are only a prostitute, while Rose TH and Troth are gay. <smile?
Work is good It pays the bills

Fort Lauderdale FL

#3023 Feb 3, 2013
Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>Go play with yourself. When was the last time a gay wanted a serious discussion.
Where is your evidence that homosexuality is not a mental illness, when it comes from socialization and environmental factors such as child abuse.
There, now go for it.
It is you gaytards who do not wish a serious discussion, because you have the suicide, AIDS, pedophile and drug issues.
Who the f**k asked you to talk? That post was not to you.

I have had plenty of serious discussions here with serious people who I deem worthwhile. You're a joke.

Marysville, CA

#3024 Feb 3, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
For the stupid: these threads do not reside in only one forum. You may be in the Christian forum but you are also in the gay forum. I found this thread in the gay forum.
Yes, that's what "in the closet" means. I was gay, stupid.
Your obsession with and ignorance of pedophilia are duly noted. Try doing some research and educating yourself instead of saying stupid things that are instantly and easily disproved with a couple of mouse clicks.
I have no "gay issues" to work out. I am happily married. I'm here to beat up on trash talking imbeciles like you.
Don't you have to feel sorry for any woman or children in this animals life? They must be totally screwed up.
Jeff

San Jose, CA

#3025 Feb 3, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I was born homosexual, so there's your proof.
Sorry. No evidence one is born gay.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#3028 Feb 3, 2013
Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, I read very well and I can spot a lie. Like for instance, marriage is not allowed in your state. First lie, so the rest falls in place. I also know that all gays when they undergo therapy reveal these childhood issues.
I guess those 100,000 boys abused by those gay priests were not really abused for years, since they did not claim it and hid it? Huh?
I suggest you do research, because your lie only works on other gays and then you commit suicide for no reason at all. Wait, it is due to a stranger 1000s of miles away bullying you. Hmmm.
Speaking of lies, are you still telling the lie that Matthew Shepard was murdered by a straight?
Are you still telling the gay gene lie?
Are you still lying a saying that Roy and Silo were gay penguins?
Sorry, gay dude, we have a file cabinet filled with your gay lies.
1. I don't lie, as a rule. Lying necessarily admits fear of the person to whom you are lying. You are nobody. I don't give people the satisfaction of lying. I'll deal in the blunt truth whether you are comfortable with it or not.

2. We were married in 2007, regardless of what the law says, the ceremony happened and that will always be our wedding day. A few months later, we also flew out to California and did in fact get a legal marriage there, which is grandfathered in despite any legal arguments.

3. Do your research on pedophiles. Almost all are straight.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#3033 Feb 3, 2013
Homosexuality is caused by sexual abuse and parents who do not nurture their children.
Oh I see.. you are a research professor? What are your 'degrees'?

LMAO.. this statement is the dumbest bull I've seen from you yet.. typical fundie low IQ crap being spewed out of the mouth of an idiot!

wow, just wow! I guess what you 'know' about the bible is on par with this crap huh?

Yup! You are an ignoramus!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#3036 Feb 3, 2013
Oh and one more thing you never been to a gym or locker room and undressed in front of others? Nothing shameful about undressing in front of others unless you are ashamed of your body?
Dayum.. your a nudist too huh? how about prostitution? How much do you charge and then forgive yourself nightly after your 'bible study' crack meeting?

Fort Lauderdale FL

#3037 Feb 3, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, I was born gay. That's proof.

Bellevue, WA

#3039 Feb 3, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
oh sorry ... no evidence one is not either... looooser

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why this obsession with what gay people do in b... (Jan '13) 22 min Powerful Information 140
Transgender Bruce Jenner will be lesbian after ... 34 min Fa-Foxy 64
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 57 min Frankie Rizzo 15,268
Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 1 hr Terra Firma 1,042
I'm gay. And I want my kid to be gay, too 1 hr NoahLovesU 127
Pediatrician Won't Treat Baby With Lesbian Moms 1 hr NoahLovesU 184
Obama is still misleading us on same-sex marriage 1 hr Marissa 111
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 1 hr christine60 29,693
Biggest Gay Lies (May '14) 1 hr NoahLovesU 3,253
More from around the web