Making History with Christine Quinn

Making History with Christine Quinn

There are 2 comments on the EDGE story from Sep 9, 2013, titled Making History with Christine Quinn. In it, EDGE reports that:

In 1912, a young woman from Ireland embarked on a trip aboard an unsinkable ship to meet family in New York and start a new life as a domestic servant.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#1 Sep 9, 2013
According to the latest Quinnipiac polls, Quinn is in 3rd place just above THE WENNERMAN. She hasn't got a prayer of winning the primary.

(Although if she did win, MILLIONS of jobs would be created to strengthen all the New York bridges so she could visit the other boroughs.:))
mrs Fanny Quimm

London, UK

#2 Sep 10, 2013
thats a bit like my name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 1 min June VanDerMark 11,739
News Priests and nuns hold bizarre ceremony to 'puri... 19 min Knock off purse s... 23
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 20 min who cares 18,424
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 38 min Left of centre 40,373
News Eastern Kentucky holds first Pride Festival 57 min Sneaky Pete 98
News Erin O'Flaherty: Miss Missouri is Miss America'... 2 hr Sneaky Pete 18
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 3 hr Left of centre 68,993
So whips the forum sniveler?.. 3 hr Left of centre 10
More from around the web