Marriage All About Fertility? Really,...

Marriage All About Fertility? Really, Peter Sprigg?

There are 28 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Mar 30, 2013, titled Marriage All About Fertility? Really, Peter Sprigg? . In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

Family Research Council's Peter Sprigg claims that marriage stops men from cheating with older, more fertile young women, and that it's all about fertility

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#1 Mar 30, 2013
Marriage license clerks do not require you to prove your fertility to qualify for the purchase of a marriage license
The older you get; the longer it takes
The line would wrap around the courthouse

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2 Mar 30, 2013
I would SO love to publicly debate Peter. I could So get him to paint himself into the most absurd corner! lol
Tea Bag Residue Cleanup

Levittown, PA

#3 Mar 30, 2013
I do not think we have to worry about FRC's men cheating with _women._
Putin For President

Cummington, MA

#4 Mar 30, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
Marriage license clerks do not require you to prove your fertility to qualify for the purchase of a marriage license
The older you get; the longer it takes
The line would wrap around the courthouse
You gave up your fertility entirely for the flavor of your buggery partner.
Tea Bag Residue Cleanup

Levittown, PA

#5 Mar 30, 2013
Putin For President wrote:
<quoted text>
You gave up your fertility entirely for....
Nobody likes a jealous closet case, closet case.

“God made in the image of man”

Since: May 07

Sausalito, CA

#6 Mar 31, 2013
Even straight marriage does not prevent many heterosexual males from exploring orifices 'less travelled by' that cannot possibly lead to conception.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#7 Mar 31, 2013
Again, they are using the "It's not gay people, it's US" argument.

The one that says straight males require special government incentives to prevent them from fornicating with, and impregnating, everything female in sight.

And since gay people can ONLY reproduce responsibly, we, and our children, aren't entitled to any government benefits, like the irresponsibly fornicating straight people are.

And they think that makes sense?
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#8 Mar 31, 2013
<quoted text>
You gave up your fertility entirely for the flavor of your buggery partner.
That's because only gay men will make it to heaven
They will only be redeemed from among men, and they have to be the first fruits
Men who have sex with women won't get in
++++++++++
Revelation 14:1> And I looked, and loe, a Lambe stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundreth fourty and foure thousand, hauing his Fathers Name written in their foreheads.
Revelation 14:2> And I heard a voice from heauen, as the voice of many waters, and as the voyce of a great thunder: and I heard the voyce of harpers, harping with their harpes.
Revelation 14:3> And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the foure beasts, and the Elders, and no man could learne that song, but the hundreth and fourtie and foure thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
Revelation 14:4> These are they which were not defiled with women: for they are virgines: These are they which follow the Lambe whithersoeuer hee goeth: These were redeemed from among men, being the first fruits vnto God, and to the Lambe.
Revelation 14:5> And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.
++++++++++
Now you know ;o))]
Cat Purrs

Cummington, MA

#9 Mar 31, 2013
Umninimuzi wrote:
Even straight marriage does not prevent many heterosexual males from exploring orifices 'less travelled by' that cannot possibly lead to conception.
Rationalizing.
Quest

Manchester, MD

#10 Mar 31, 2013
Cat Purrs wrote:
<quoted text>
Rationalizing.
It isn't true?

Prove it.
Uve

Cummington, MA

#11 Mar 31, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't true?
Prove it.
Did I say that?
No!
It's wrong in all the same ways. The fact that a man would degrade himself and humiliate another man by plowing brown pocket bubbles is absurd. To find a bunch of jew puppets that are corrupting the world is disturbing and invasive of ones own mind and spiritual simplicities. These people need to go and they should take you with them to that oh so special land afar that they have our troops dying for while printing us into eternal debt. By design!
Putin For President

Cummington, MA

#12 Mar 31, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because only gay men will make it to heaven
They will only be redeemed from among men, and they have to be the first fruits
Men who have sex with women won't get in
You consistently spew utter bullshit! Start with Adam and Eve and work backwards you ungreatful, degrading pig you!
If anything! It's the other way around. You have little if anything to contribute to the continuance of life so instead of shutting your disgusting mouth you defame, degrade, and humiliate anyone and everything that is life giving and champions such virtues. A constant disease!
You're an animal!
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#13 Mar 31, 2013
<quoted text>
You consistently spew utter bullshit! Start with Adam and Eve and work backwards you ungreatful, degrading pig you!
If anything! It's the other way around. You have little if anything to contribute to the continuance of life so instead of shutting your disgusting mouth you defame, degrade, and humiliate anyone and everything that is life giving and champions such virtues. A constant disease!
You're an animal!
Its straight from Revelation 14:1-5
Sorry your luck ran out; sugar
You're just not gay enough
Uve

Cummington, MA

#14 Mar 31, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
My luck? Need I go into Romans for you my lil poofter? My God it almost sounds like you supporting genocide. No wonder Hitler saw you as a threat to the future of humanity. Especially after what happened to all those Christains in Bolshevik Russia, remember?
Of course you don't.

Tens of millions of them! FOOL!
Uve

Cummington, MA

#15 Mar 31, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
The same people that orchestrated the Bolshevik Revolution are the same orchestrating the genocide of Muslims. There literally is no way out of the disaster that is fast approaching.

Putin for President

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#16 Mar 31, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say that?
No!
It's wrong in all the same ways. The fact that a man would degrade himself and humiliate another man by ..
A post from a name-stealing sex obsessed bigot?

You are one sad person. I feel sorry for you.
Freeman

Pekin, IL

#17 Mar 31, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
You are of course the real bigot.

You can make no rational case for your horrible hate based movement's attempts to disenfranchise Americans on the legal definition of marriage.]

You can make no logical case for your concocted and failed attempts to redefine marriage.

Your sick movement has been exposed as fraud, yet you continue to Spam us with refuted nonsense!

Homosexual 'marriage' is a complete fraud.

It has been overwhelmingly rejected by homosexuals as an actual practice in every country that allows it, and studies have shown that most such 'marriages' aren't even exclusive arrangements.

No homosexual relationship shares the reasons for government involvement in real marriage. No child is ever born as a direct result and no such relationship can provide a child with a father and mother. Homosexual 'marriage,' where legal, isn't even a basic building block of homosexual society, much less of society as a whole. There is no standardized format for homosexual 'marriages,' and no economically unequal genders are involved.

Why not forget about disenfranchising others in order for force your concocted, failed philosophy into law? Why not try a little live and let live?
Uve

Cummington, MA

#18 Mar 31, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the one using the united states govt to push ANY sexuality upon the minds of young children. You are and I don't feel sorry for you.

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#19 Apr 1, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the one using the united states govt to push ANY sexuality upon the minds of young children. You are and I don't feel sorry for you.
No, You're trying to force YOUR religion and false sense of morality on EVERYONE! BTW asstroll, if you're going to shoot your bigoted mouth off, use somebody else's handle. F(_)cking coward..
Uve

Cummington, MA

#20 Apr 1, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
No, You're trying to force YOUR religion and false sense of morality on EVERYONE! BTW asstroll, if you're going to shoot your bigoted mouth off, use somebody else's handle. F(_)cking coward..
You couldn't even answer my question yesterday of whether or not you would accept your own mother, OR ANY mother, if you returned to this world.
THAT'S HOW SCREWED UP YOU ARE UVE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Public nudity ban eyed in San Fran (Nov '12) 18 min smallballs 79
The Great Gays 33 min Frankie Rizzo 9
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 35 min Frankie Rizzo 13,148
News Lawsuit Over Public Urinal 38 min smallballs 7
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 46 min Frankie Rizzo 881
News Justicea s gay marriage order halts licenses in... 1 hr no 341
News Columbus veteran, ousted for sexual orientation... 2 hr Cordwainer Trout 6
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr EdmondWA 37,378
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 6 hr WasteWater 975
More from around the web