After vote to allow gay Boy Scouts, c...

After vote to allow gay Boy Scouts, critics and supporters mobilize

There are 1 comment on the The Washington Post story from May 24, 2013, titled After vote to allow gay Boy Scouts, critics and supporters mobilize. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

The Boy Scouts of America on Thursday ended its ban on openly gay youths but maintained a prohibition on gay adult leaders.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

The Wiz

Chelsea, MA

#1 May 25, 2013
I am so glad I am out, and my Dad is not a Scout Ex. any more. The Boy Scouts will not be around another 100 years, Lucky if they make it 20 more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LGBT kids should be very nervous about Betsy De... 41 min Core Feminist No ... 1
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 1 hr guest 496
News 'Gay cake' appeal decided 2 hr Bubba Cooder 26
Gay oovoo (Dec '12) 3 hr Ryan Blue eyed boy 25
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 3 hr Frankie Rizzo 69,504
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 3 hr TRUMP WINNERS 1,857
News Walmart agrees to $7.5 million settlement in di... 5 hr Rainbow Kid 1
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 7 hr Respect71 42,770
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 8 hr lides 22,323
More from around the web