Tim Huelskamp Reiterates Hatred Of Ga...

Tim Huelskamp Reiterates Hatred Of Gays, Claims Nation On His Side

There are 19 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Apr 1, 2013, titled Tim Huelskamp Reiterates Hatred Of Gays, Claims Nation On His Side . In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

In an op-ed for the Washington Times, Representative Tim Huelskamp reiterated his opposition to same-sex marriage and claimed that the nation supports him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

Sir Andrew

Honolulu, HI

#1 Apr 1, 2013
Tim is right: the nation DOES support his views on gays and same sex marriage. Unfortunately for him, that nation is Uganda. Here in America, he is merely a fringe nutcase spewing his hatred into a void that ignores him. We will continue to hear these ludicrous and half-baked "arguments" against marriage equality, even as that equality is established, but few people will pay them any mind, except as fodder for more laughter on a summer's evening.

So, ba-bye, Timmy. The people actually HAVE spoken. and they've said that equality is indeed a worthy goal and one that needs to be attained immediately. They have further made it clear that your brand of bias, prejudice and stupidity has no place in America. So sail on over to Africa, where there are still pockets of haters just waiting for your uplifting message.
Lilith_Satans_Wh o_re

Bellevue, WA

#2 Apr 1, 2013
hopefully someone will shoot the bigot

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#3 Apr 2, 2013
Which "nation" is that?

The Aryan Nation?

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#4 Apr 2, 2013
Lilith_Satans_Who_re wrote:
You are no better, with this kind of post.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#5 Apr 2, 2013
Tim is giving suit and tie costumes a bad connotation
He needs a new set of clothes for public appearances
http://m0.i.pbase.com/o6/04/318004/1/73285000...

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#6 Apr 2, 2013
Lilith_Satans_Who_re wrote:
The bigots may be the ones doing the shooting soon, as they become more and more marginalized and desperate.

Where has most internal terrorism in the US come from in the last 20 years or so? The Right!
Clarence

France

#7 Apr 2, 2013
"President Obama and I have very different notions of what a family is. For liberals, the family can apparently be everything from “Heather Has Two Mommies” to “Daddy’s Roommate” to Hillary Rodham Clinton’s “It Takes a Village.” In the opinion of electoral majorities in Kansas and 40 other states, however, that does not a family make.[...]

Redefining marriage to remove parents of both sexes from the equation would further the destruction of the family, the most fundamental building block of society. If that definition is changed by the court, the purpose of marriage devolves to mere recognition of an emotional union. In so doing, the children of America will be shortchanged — and the will of the American people would be once again short-circuited by black robes in Washington."

RIGHT ON Representative Tim Huelskamp !!!

Since: Apr 08

Chagrin Falls, OH

#8 Apr 2, 2013
Gee, I didn't realize that heterosexual parenting had been outlawed! When did that happen? Was it the same time that same-race marriages were outlawed?

Oh yeah -- none of that ever happened except perhaps in the imaginations of delusional bigots.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#10 Apr 2, 2013
Now, now, Kansas has apologized for Tim Huelskamp several times already. You should all know how he is by now. In our defense, he was the only name on the ballot. It's the Republican's fault, they know that whoever they put on the ballot out here has got the job, they did this to us.

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#11 Apr 2, 2013
Another one who's going to get caught 'toe tappin' in some public bathroom..The more vocal they are about their so called 'morals and hate' they more they have something to hide.

Since: Apr 08

Chagrin Falls, OH

#12 Apr 2, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Now, now, Kansas has apologized for Tim Huelskamp several times already. You should all know how he is by now. In our defense, he was the only name on the ballot. It's the Republican's fault, they know that whoever they put on the ballot out here has got the job, they did this to us.
Even if he was the only name on the ballot, couldn't the good people of Kansas have written in a better candidate? Like Mickey Mouse for instance?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#14 Apr 2, 2013
Clarence wrote:
"President Obama and I have very different notions of what a family is. For liberals, the family can apparently be everything from “Heather Has Two Mommies” to “Daddy’s Roommate” to Hillary Rodham Clinton’s “It Takes a Village.” In the opinion of electoral majorities in Kansas and 40 other states, however, that does not a family make.[...]
Redefining marriage to remove parents of both sexes from the equation would further the destruction of the family, the most fundamental building block of society. If that definition is changed by the court, the purpose of marriage devolves to mere recognition of an emotional union. In so doing, the children of America will be shortchanged — and the will of the American people would be once again short-circuited by black robes in Washington."
RIGHT ON Representative Tim Huelskamp !!!
Down through the past couple of millenia in Europe, due to almost incessant wars (usually sectarian) and disease, multi-generational single-sex child-rearing was the norm for all but the "nobility" (godfathers with a breeding program).

Uve

Location hidden

#15 Apr 2, 2013
Rusty Nails wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! Who you kiddin? You can't even acknowledge your own mother.
Rep. Matt Salmon (R-AZ) told KTVK-TV that he does not support gay marriage despite having a gay son.
Said Salmon: "I don't support gay marriage. My son and I have had a lot of dialogue about it. I will say this: you know, my son is by far one of the most important people in my life. I love him more than I can say."
He added: "My view is while I don't believe we should be vitriolic and try to enact harmful policies, by the same token, I'm just not there as far as believing in my heart that we should change 2,000 years of social policy in favor of a redefinition of the family."
What kind of crazy sh*t are you making up now asstroll? You actually have a view besides a bigoted one? 2000 years? Really..You mean when women were bartered for cows and sheep? Or when men had 5 wives? Yea, that definitely a 'redefinition' moron.

Uve

Location hidden

#19 Apr 2, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
What's it matter to you as long as the hint of fesces rolls through your nasal hair. You couldn't even acknowledge how every single human being has entered this world. From a female.
Like any gay is qualified to speak of any parenting since either so called relationship lacks the proper 'balance and structure' that only a male and female can provide. More importantly, all children, when the state is involved, should be provided and afforded the basic human rights to a FEMALE mother for compassion, nurtuting, and bonding that ONLY a female mother can provide in the child's most indelible years of their lives. It has already been proven detrimental in a 'single' parent home, which is a same sex home, since there is no opposite sex.
Judas is the devil.
Not gonna work. If you really wanted to have a dialog, you would address the post rather than going off tangent and spouting BS. You've had enough attention, f(_)ck off.

Uve

Location hidden

#21 Apr 2, 2013
Wallace wrote:
<quoted text>Hi POS, have you repented your queerness yet?
I don't know R1, have you come out yet?

Uve

Location hidden

#23 Apr 2, 2013
Brown Lipstick wrote:
<quoted text>
He can't even lay claim to his own mother, the lad has no shame and I'm sure has been stuffed by 100's of men in his life.
A loyal bottom Uve is.
Easy
I already busted you for hate speech on another thread, asstroll. You get off or something making up these fantasies? AND I don't where you're getting this mother sh*t either. You're sick, get f(_)cking help.

Uve

Location hidden

#26 Apr 2, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
And you didn't bust anyone. Keep dreamin.
Oh but I did moron, you're just too old and stupid to even know it happened.
The Troll Stopper

Roanoke, VA

#27 Apr 2, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Liar aka Brown Lipstick wrote:
Sieg Heil, N*zi boy.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#28 Apr 3, 2013
Gay And Proud wrote:
Even if he was the only name on the ballot, couldn't the good people of Kansas have written in a better candidate? Like Mickey Mouse for instance?
In Salina, if you want anyone not on the ballot for any office, you can't use the electronic system. Your choices on it are only the name(s) on the ballot or skip. Instead, you get to fill out one of the incredibly annoying scanned dot paper ballots that no one was the least bit disappointed that the new system replaced. In other words, sheer laziness wins over minor principle on my part and being part of the silent roughly one-third which went with Skip instead of Tim was sufficient.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Youth who self-identify as gay, lesbian or bise... (Feb '10) 3 min Mohammadmokbul 255
News Republic of Ireland votes for equal marriage 10 min truthandcommonsense 98
Are the mods fair and balanced? 13 min Mullen 856
News Divisive anti-gay marriage bill falls in Texas ... 13 min Lawrence Wolf 17
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 15 min Reverend Alan 5,692
News Ireland same-sex marriage 17 min Mullen 250
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 26 min Wondering 4,604
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Jingle Clown 21,707
More from around the web