popular website www.betyourpussy.com

Posted in the Gay/Lesbian Forum

Maddy Reese

Oradea, Romania

#1 Sep 8, 2010
Dear Admin,

We would like to present you, our website www.betyourpussy.com . We are writing you this message because we would like to promote this contest. Our website itís a game, a beauty contest, even if itís having an adult content. We are interested to find the most voted pussy, the most desired; we are not interested to see the face of the contestant.
We are asking the full picture only to the winner, because everybody deserves to know the full picture of the most voted pussyís owner and also the person that we are handling to the $ 1,000 prize. If you like our idea, you can help us to promote the contest.
We are looking for beauty.
Thank you!

Kind Regards,

Maddy Reese
BetYourPussy Team

“I'm not gay, I'm celisexual!”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2 Sep 8, 2010
Maddy Reese wrote:
Dear Admin,
We would like to present you, our website www.betyourpussy.com . We are writing you this message because we would like to promote this contest. Our website itís a game, a beauty contest, even if itís having an adult content. We are interested to find the most voted pussy, the most desired; we are not interested to see the face of the contestant.
We are asking the full picture only to the winner, because everybody deserves to know the full picture of the most voted pussyís owner and also the person that we are handling to the $ 1,000 prize. If you like our idea, you can help us to promote the contest.
We are looking for beauty.
Thank you!
Kind Regards,
Maddy Reese
BetYourPussy Team
None for me, thanks.
aagje martin

Istanbul, Turkey

#3 Sep 20, 2010
no 1 no 2

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 min RiccardoFire 201,393
Kelly Clarkson doesn't mind if her daughter is gay 6 min Gremlin 20
Sex instruction book aimed at toddlers (May '09) 8 min PDX Dave 2
Rev. Robert Courtney will rally at the Kentucy ... 11 min Robert C 13
Texas lawmaker married five times files error-f... 12 min Fa-Foxy 33
Pizza chain sued over healthcare for gay couples (Aug '14) 14 min Fa-Foxy 33
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 17 min Frankie Rizzo 15,708
Is Jeb Bush 'evolving' on same-sex marriage and... 35 min Mitt s Baptism of... 168
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 37 min Belle Sexton 57,926
Biggest Gay Lies (May '14) 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 3,231
More from around the web