popular website www.betyourpussy.com

popular website www.betyourpussy.com

Posted in the Gay/Lesbian Forum

Maddy Reese

Oradea, Romania

#1 Sep 8, 2010
Dear Admin,

We would like to present you, our website www.betyourpussy.com . We are writing you this message because we would like to promote this contest. Our website it’s a game, a beauty contest, even if it’s having an adult content. We are interested to find the most voted pussy, the most desired; we are not interested to see the face of the contestant.
We are asking the full picture only to the winner, because everybody deserves to know the full picture of the most voted pussy’s owner and also the person that we are handling to the $ 1,000 prize. If you like our idea, you can help us to promote the contest.
We are looking for beauty.
Thank you!

Kind Regards,

Maddy Reese
BetYourPussy Team

“I'm not gay, I'm celisexual!”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2 Sep 8, 2010
Maddy Reese wrote:
Dear Admin,
We would like to present you, our website www.betyourpussy.com . We are writing you this message because we would like to promote this contest. Our website it’s a game, a beauty contest, even if it’s having an adult content. We are interested to find the most voted pussy, the most desired; we are not interested to see the face of the contestant.
We are asking the full picture only to the winner, because everybody deserves to know the full picture of the most voted pussy’s owner and also the person that we are handling to the $ 1,000 prize. If you like our idea, you can help us to promote the contest.
We are looking for beauty.
Thank you!
Kind Regards,
Maddy Reese
BetYourPussy Team
None for me, thanks.
aagje martin

Samsun, Turkey

#3 Sep 20, 2010
no 1 no 2

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 6 min WasteWater 14,709
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 9 min June VanDerMark 10,951
News NBA Moves All-Star Game Out of North Carolina O... 36 min Xstain Mullah Aroma 48
News Excited by Trump, gay Republicans struggle with... 42 min Geezer Disease 119
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 51 min guest 178
Is Fa-Foxy a Catholic? 1 hr Wally 423
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Terra Firma 38,458
More from around the web