Majority Of Professional Athletes Sup...

Majority Of Professional Athletes Support Gay Marriage

There are 40 comments on the On Top Magazine story from Oct 13, 2012, titled Majority Of Professional Athletes Support Gay Marriage. In it, On Top Magazine reports that:

A majority of professional athletes say they support giving gay and lesbian couples the right to marry, a new poll found.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at On Top Magazine.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Brutally honest. ”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#21 Oct 14, 2012
Junior E wrote:
<quoted text>
I see, you wanted to look stupid before the other poster denied you the chance to be the first to do so.
Not particularly. It does not make me stupid for asking a question, but what makes you look like a fool is refusing to answer it for three posts and instead attacking my reasoning.

“Brutally honest. ”

Location hidden

#22 Oct 14, 2012
Junior E wrote:
<quoted text>
I see, when you say "according to you", you are not distinguishing between me and yourself. So then, how do you decide where quotation marks go?
"By normal logic AND by "queer" logic, you remain wrong."
Well, at least you are acknowledging that "queer" logic is different from "normal" logic.
Quotation marks? Your argument is taking a poor direction if you want to squabble about those.

I acknowledged that your construct of queer logic exists. I never said it did. Remember, I also pointed out the objective and subjective. In that, I am only saying that by the standards of both forms of logic that were both constructed by you, it is fascinating to note that you were wrong either way.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#23 Oct 14, 2012
Putting aside juniors attempt to hijack another thread and divert the subject to what he wants to post about, I'm glad that more people are looking at gays and lesbians as people first. And that they understand that by being out and open we are simply celebrating our nature in the same way heterosexuals do everyday of their lives.
Boo Effin Hoo

Plymouth, MN

#24 Oct 14, 2012
WeTheSheeple wrote:
Now if we could just get one of them to come out of the closet.
Wasn't Jerry Sandusky enough?
People know that queers hang around sports.
Jerry Sandusky

Plymouth, MN

#25 Oct 14, 2012
snyper wrote:
I like athletic supporters.
Me too!
They smell divine!

“Brutally honest. ”

Location hidden

#26 Oct 14, 2012
Boo Effin Hoo wrote:
<quoted text>Wasn't Jerry Sandusky enough?
People know that queers hang around sports.
Sandusky was a pedophile. Not the same thing.

Troll.
Ghost of Paterno

Plymouth, MN

#27 Oct 14, 2012
whitefalcon1678 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sandusky was a pedophile. Not the same thing.
Troll.
Sandusky could've raped little girls but chose boys exclusively because he's a homosexual-child molester and a homosexual pedophile.
The male gender of little boys is what turns on queers, not little girls.
Unless they're bisexual pedophiles that rape children of both genders, but they're still just queers.
Glad to help you out.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#28 Oct 14, 2012
Ghost of Paterno wrote:
<quoted text>Sandusky could've raped little girls but chose boys exclusively because he's a homosexual-child molester and a homosexual pedophile.
Unless they're bisexual pedophiles that rape children of both genders, but they're still just queers.
Glad to help you out.
Pedophilia has no attachment to adult sexual orientation, it is a crime of violence, not sexuality. This is from trusted and credible psychology sources in medical science.

Glad to help you out.
IntK

Plymouth, MN

#29 Oct 14, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Pedophilia has no attachment to adult sexual orientation, it is a crime of violence, not sexuality. This is from trusted and credible psychology sources in medical science.
Glad to help you out.
But why did Jerry build his whole life around having sex with little boys?
Jerry is a homosexual pedophile and has no sexual interests in females of any age, just homosexual behavior with pre-pubescent males and other young male minors.
Because he's just another queer/pedophile.
The sex of the victim matters a great deal to the perpetrator of the crime.
Rizla Institute

Plymouth, MN

#30 Oct 14, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to help you out.
The adult homosexual pedophile has the power to impose his homosexual behavior upon his child victim.
These queer pedophiles/child-molesters don't read papers from the APA; queers just continue touching and raping kids.
Junior E

United States

#31 Oct 14, 2012
whitefalcon1678 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not particularly. It does not make me stupid for asking a question, but what makes you look like a fool is refusing to answer it for three posts and instead attacking my reasoning.
Is this the question that you are referring to, from your post #13-
"Why does your logic infer that logic is divided into categories based on physical attributes?"

If so, I responded to you in my post #14, where I pointed out that it was your giving logic a physical attribute in post #8, where you said "Not that you would recognize it [logic] if it hit you with a two by four" that was illogical.

So what question is unanswered?
Junior E

United States

#32 Oct 14, 2012
whitefalcon1678 wrote:
<quoted text>
Quotation marks? Your argument is taking a poor direction if you want to squabble about those.
I acknowledged that your construct of queer logic exists. I never said it did. Remember, I also pointed out the objective and subjective. In that, I am only saying that by the standards of both forms of logic that were both constructed by you, it is fascinating to note that you were wrong either way.
"by the standards of both forms of logic that were both constructed by you"
These two forms of logic you say that I constructed would be "normal logic" and "queer logic". LOL. I didn't know that "normal logic" is a construct! But I am certainly flattered that you would think that I invented "normal logic" Nor did Socrates or Aristotle invent "normal logic", they simply quantified it for human consumption.

And "queer logic" certainly does exist, although in your mind, probably with a less colloquial title. It can be described as a convoluted, curious concoction of rationalization, paranoia and intractability.

Montreal

#33 Oct 14, 2012
IntK wrote:
<quoted text>But why did Jerry build his whole life around having sex with little boys?
Jerry is a homosexual pedophile and has no sexual interests in females of any age, just homosexual behavior with pre-pubescent males and other young male minors.
Because he's just another queer/pedophile.
The sex of the victim matters a great deal to the perpetrator of the crime.
Again, let us try to nail some facts into your slow brain:
Pedophilia is has nothing to do with adult sexual orientations. Besides this, the typical profile of a child molester and/or pedophile is a white, heterosexual married male.

If you want to claim gay individuals are pedophiles, then go ahead with your delusions, just know that everyone knows you are lying.

Montreal

#34 Oct 14, 2012
Rizla Institute wrote:
<quoted text>The adult homosexual pedophile has the power to impose his homosexual behavior upon his child victim.
These queer pedophiles/child-molesters don't read papers from the APA; queers just continue touching and raping kids.
Rizla Institute, is that the mental institute in which you live in? Please see my above comment for factual information on pedophiles and child molesters.

“Brutally honest. ”

Location hidden

#35 Oct 14, 2012
Ghost of Paterno wrote:
<quoted text>Sandusky could've raped little girls but chose boys exclusively because he's a homosexual-child molester and a homosexual pedophile.
Glad to help you out.
Wrong, as usual. Pedophiles are attracted to prepubescence. But of course, there is no arguing with a "straight" guy that thinks more about gay sex than gay people do.

“Brutally honest. ”

Location hidden

#36 Oct 14, 2012
Junior E wrote:
<quoted text>
"by the standards of both forms of logic that were both constructed by you"
These two forms of logic you say that I constructed would be "normal logic" and "queer logic". LOL. I didn't know that "normal logic" is a construct! But I am certainly flattered that you would think that I invented "normal logic" Nor did Socrates or Aristotle invent "normal logic", they simply quantified it for human consumption.
And "queer logic" certainly does exist, although in your mind, probably with a less colloquial title. It can be described as a convoluted, curious concoction of rationalization, paranoia and intractability.
You initiated the different forms of logic originally. Again, it is a SUBJECTIVE construct, not an objective one.

As far as my mind goes, I have read Socrates, Aristotle, and many others. They quantified what they could and they were often wrong, even though their perceptions made them right at the time. That is the beauty of it. What is correct today could be wrong tomorrow.

Converse with me in a way that does not automatically categorize my way of thought simply into "queer" and you might actually get something out of it.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#37 Oct 15, 2012
IntK wrote:
<quoted text>But why did Jerry build his whole life around having sex with little boys?
Because he was a pedophile who wanted to act on his urges, regardless of the damage it caused.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#38 Oct 15, 2012
If the trolls want to drool over the Jerry Sandusky fiasco, go to a thread about him. I think it's creepy that these so called straight guys are so fascinated by what Sandusky did. Maybe they have something hiding in their closets.

Hardly anyone here has commented on the article. So far 3 fairly good posters have fed into the delusions of a resident agent provocateur, and wasted time responding to the same multi name trolls who haunt this forum.

It's generally assumed by most of society that professional athletes despise gays and lesbians. This poll indicates that idea is out of touch with reality.

I for one am glad to see so many straight people, especially athletes, finally standing up against the ingrained bigotry we gays and lesbians face.

“Brutally honest. ”

Location hidden

#39 Oct 15, 2012
DNF wrote:
If the trolls want to drool over the Jerry Sandusky fiasco, go to a thread about him. I think it's creepy that these so called straight guys are so fascinated by what Sandusky did. Maybe they have something hiding in their closets.
Hardly anyone here has commented on the article. So far 3 fairly good posters have fed into the delusions of a resident agent provocateur, and wasted time responding to the same multi name trolls who haunt this forum.
It's generally assumed by most of society that professional athletes despise gays and lesbians. This poll indicates that idea is out of touch with reality.
I for one am glad to see so many straight people, especially athletes, finally standing up against the ingrained bigotry we gays and lesbians face.
To defend myself slightly, the troll was not entirely intent on simply insulting people.

Did you find it interesting that the athletes in the most "macho" sports also had the most support?

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#40 Oct 15, 2012
whitefalcon1678 wrote:
<quoted text>
To defend myself slightly, the troll was not entirely intent on simply insulting people.
Did you find it interesting that the athletes in the most "macho" sports also had the most support?
yes I did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 6 min hello 17,444
News Connecticut sees - gay baby boom' 7 min Hudson 39
News Gay Cakes Are Not a Constitutional Right 10 min Hudson 850
News Lawsuit: Vistaprint sent gay couple Satan pamph... 12 min Fundies Mentally Nil 4
News The Internet is mad at Chelsea Handler for "ant... 14 min Hudson 33
News a CDC ban on 'fetus' and 'transgender?' Experts... 15 min Hudson 91
News Former OKC Mayor blames homosexuality for moral... 50 min anonymous 577
FrEAkY FriDAy CaFe 2 hr Melvin 2
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) Wed GodSmacked 27,290
More from around the web