Majority Of Professional Athletes Support Gay Marriage

Oct 13, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: On Top Magazine

A majority of professional athletes say they support giving gay and lesbian couples the right to marry, a new poll found.

Comments
1 - 20 of 40 Comments Last updated Oct 15, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 13, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Now if we could just get one of them to come out of the closet.
Junior E

El Segundo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

The gays abuse the meaning of "majority".
They think it means "one".

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I like athletic supporters.

“Brutally honest. ”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Junior E wrote:
The gays abuse the meaning of "majority".
They think it means "one".
Read the article, idiot.

Majority in this case means more than 31.
Junior E

El Segundo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

whitefalcon1678 wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the article, idiot.
Majority in this case means more than 31.
By "31", you are referring to "normal" logic.
By "1", I was referring to "queer" logic.

And a real idiot, is one who incorporates their surname into their online alias.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Junior E wrote:
<quoted text>
By "31", you are referring to "normal" logic.
By "1", I was referring to "queer" logic.
And a real idiot, is one who incorporates their surname into their online alias.
Making up random, unsupported claims and claiming they're fact is idiotic. This is what you do.
"Queer logic" doesn't exist.
Junior E

El Segundo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Making up random, unsupported claims and claiming they're fact is idiotic. This is what you do.
"Queer logic" doesn't exist.
When you state that "Queer logic doesn't exist", do you mean that queers are devoid of logic?

“Brutally honest. ”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Junior E wrote:
<quoted text>
By "31", you are referring to "normal" logic.
By "1", I was referring to "queer" logic.
And a real idiot, is one who incorporates their surname into their online alias.
By normal logic, you still lose. And according to you, that is the only logic that matters. Not that you would recognize it if it hit you with a two by four.

So what if my surname is in my alias? For one thing, it is common, and for another, what are you going to do about it? Visit me out in Indiana? As much as I enjoy socializing, I doubt that your company is worth my time.
Truth

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Junior E wrote:
<quoted text>
When you state that "Queer logic doesn't exist", do you mean that queers are devoid of logic?
Junior, you wouldn't know logic if it hit you over the head, so why would you care?
Junior E

El Segundo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 13, 2012
 
whitefalcon1678 wrote:
<quoted text>
By normal logic, you still lose. And according to you, that is the only logic that matters. Not that you would recognize it if it hit you with a two by four.
So what if my surname is in my alias? For one thing, it is common, and for another, what are you going to do about it? Visit me out in Indiana? As much as I enjoy socializing, I doubt that your company is worth my time.
"By normal logic, you still lose. And according to you, that is the only logic that matters."
I'm sure that abnormal logic matters more to you than normal logic.
Junior E

El Segundo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Junior, you wouldn't know logic if it hit you over the head, so why would you care?
Why does queer logic allow logic to take on physical attributes?

“Brutally honest. ”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Junior E wrote:
<quoted text>
"By normal logic, you still lose. And according to you, that is the only logic that matters."
I'm sure that abnormal logic matters more to you than normal logic.
Oh no. Logic, through deductive reasoning, intellect, and analysis, is the core of makes humans so incredibly fascinating. As individuals, we are capable of feats that continue to push the boundaries of understanding. But as a species, we are clumsy, often stupid, and rarely united. Logic is what separates us from the rest of mammals. After all, early science was in fact, philosophy.

Logic is both objective and subjective, which is why a person like you thinks that my deductive reasoning concerning my own sexual orientation is an incorrect conclusion.

What you quoted, written by me, is something you misunderstood, at any rate.

“Brutally honest. ”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Junior E wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does queer logic allow logic to take on physical attributes?
Why does your logic infer that logic is divided into categories based on physical attributes?
Junior E

El Segundo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 13, 2012
 
whitefalcon1678 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does your logic infer that logic is divided into categories based on physical attributes?
Why does your logic infer that it is my logic that divides logic into categories based on physical attributes when it was actually the poster that I was responding to that assigned logic a physical attribute?
Junior E

El Segundo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 13, 2012
 
whitefalcon1678 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no. Logic, through deductive reasoning, intellect, and analysis, is the core of makes humans so incredibly fascinating. As individuals, we are capable of feats that continue to push the boundaries of understanding. But as a species, we are clumsy, often stupid, and rarely united. Logic is what separates us from the rest of mammals. After all, early science was in fact, philosophy.
Logic is both objective and subjective, which is why a person like you thinks that my deductive reasoning concerning my own sexual orientation is an incorrect conclusion.
What you quoted, written by me, is something you misunderstood, at any rate.
Nice dissertation on logic, but it would have seemed more logical if it had addressed your illogical claim that there is logic that matters, other than "normal logic".

“Brutally honest. ”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 13, 2012
 
Junior E wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does your logic infer that it is my logic that divides logic into categories based on physical attributes when it was actually the poster that I was responding to that assigned logic a physical attribute?
Because I did as well, and figured I would respond more quickly than the poster you originally responded to.

“Brutally honest. ”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 13, 2012
 
Junior E wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice dissertation on logic, but it would have seemed more logical if it had addressed your illogical claim that there is logic that matters, other than "normal logic".
There isn't. Hence my point. When I said "according to you," I was not distinguishing you from myself. I was clarifying your concept of logic, and even in your construct of what normal logic is, you were still wrong. By normal logic AND by "queer" logic, you remain wrong. And although normal logic is the only one that matters, it is noteworthy to point out your fallacy in both regards.
Junior E

El Segundo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 14, 2012
 
whitefalcon1678 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I did as well, and figured I would respond more quickly than the poster you originally responded to.
I see, you wanted to look stupid before the other poster denied you the chance to be the first to do so.
Junior E

El Segundo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 14, 2012
 
whitefalcon1678 wrote:
<quoted text>
There isn't. Hence my point. When I said "according to you," I was not distinguishing you from myself. I was clarifying your concept of logic, and even in your construct of what normal logic is, you were still wrong. By normal logic AND by "queer" logic, you remain wrong. And although normal logic is the only one that matters, it is noteworthy to point out your fallacy in both regards.
I see, when you say "according to you", you are not distinguishing between me and yourself. So then, how do you decide where quotation marks go?

"By normal logic AND by "queer" logic, you remain wrong."
Well, at least you are acknowledging that "queer" logic is different from "normal" logic.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Junior E wrote:
<quoted text>
I see, you wanted to look stupid before the other poster denied you the chance to be the first to do so.
Actually, everyone here sees that you're the stupid one, the fool. You continue to make yourself the laughing stock of Topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••