Same Sex Marriage Bill House Final Re...

Same Sex Marriage Bill House Final Reading

There are 19 comments on the KITV-TV story from Nov 8, 2013, titled Same Sex Marriage Bill House Final Reading. In it, KITV-TV reports that:

Hours and hours of debate has clearly worn weary lawmakers who were called into a special session by the governor Oct. 28. the State Capitol.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KITV-TV.

“PRESIDENT TRUMP & VP PENCE”

Since: Mar 09

WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

#1 Nov 8, 2013
What's up with this? It shouldn't take hours and hours and hours...just honor the will of the vast majority of the people and VOTE NO TO SB1 ..... pau... you can go home...

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#2 Nov 9, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
What's up with this? It shouldn't take hours and hours and hours...just honor the will of the vast majority of the people and VOTE NO TO SB1 ..... pau... you can go home...
Well, you're right.....IT SHOULDN'T HAVE TAKEN HOURS AND HOURS to listen to the same ANT-GAY BS.......and it was good to see the Legislators FINALLY do the right thing and bring Marriage Equality to the Rainbow State of Hawaii........FINALLY after a 20 year delay.......Hawaii is set to become the 16th State to NOT discriminate against a group of individuals based solely on WHO THEY WANT TO MARRY.

So, when ya leave the State of Hawaii......I think you might like Texas, they still think like ya do........lol!!!

#3 Nov 9, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you're right.....IT SHOULDN'T HAVE TAKEN HOURS AND HOURS to listen to the same ANT-GAY BS.......and it was good to see the Legislators FINALLY do the right thing and bring Marriage Equality to the Rainbow State of Hawaii........FINALLY after a 20 year delay.......Hawaii is set to become the 16th State to NOT discriminate against a group of individuals based solely on WHO THEY WANT TO MARRY.
So, when ya leave the State of Hawaii......I think you might like Texas, they still think like ya do........lol!!!
Its not over...its not even over in Cali....its going all the way to SCOTUS. And this could be a blessing in disguise maybe its the wake up call that will finally oust these Nazi liberals and shift Hawaii towards the right.
the choice is clear

Chicago, IL

#5 Nov 9, 2013
It pains me to say this, but as soon as prenatal testing to detect homosexuals in the womb is nailed down, parents will abort the little buggerers.

Well, as the econ prof said, there's no such thing as a free lunch, homosexuals.

#6 Nov 9, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not over...its not even over in Cali....its going all the way to SCOTUS. And this could be a blessing in disguise maybe its the wake up call that will finally oust these Nazi liberals and shift Hawaii towards the right.
It's been OVER here in California for months now and it will be over fairly soon in Hawaii as well......and there is NOTHING to send to SCOTUS.....the State has the RIGHT to define marriage as it sees fit......get a clue or buy a vowel, but either way....YOU LOSE!!!

#7 Nov 9, 2013
the choice is clear wrote:
It pains me to say this, but as soon as prenatal testing to detect homosexuals in the womb is nailed down, parents will abort the little buggerers.
Well, as the econ prof said, there's no such thing as a free lunch, homosexuals.
Sorry, but I doubt that seriously there is NOT a particular "gene" that would indicate that trait!!!

More garbage by those who simply can't UNDERSTAND that being Gay, Lesbian or Bisexual is as INNATE as being straight is!!!
the choice is clear

Chicago, IL

#8 Nov 9, 2013
I understand you did the leg work on identifying homosexuals in the womb.

We'll take it from here.

Your free lunch had to end.

#9 Nov 9, 2013
You really are delusional if you think for one flipping second that Gays and Lesbians have some free pass in this life.......because we DON'T!!!

We pay for everything just like you and other idiots pay for, get treated badly and sometimes killed just because of who we are and IN SPITE of all that idiots like you dish out......we still manage to prevail in our lives!!!
the choice is clear

Chicago, IL

#10 Nov 9, 2013
Aborting homosexuals is a US Constitutional right granted by the US Supreme Court.

Your free lunch is over.

#11 Nov 9, 2013
Aborting homosexuals is a US Constitutional right granted by the US Supreme Court.
Your free lunch is over.
Abortion is a right granted by SCOTUS.......and it had NOTHING to do with Gays or Lesbians!!!

Are you afraid that someone is taking your "FREE" pass in life? You mention it a helluva lot!!!
the choice is clear

Chicago, IL

#12 Nov 9, 2013
Your free lunch ends the day we can detect homosexuals in the womb.

The future is about choice and quality.

#13 Nov 9, 2013
Your free lunch ends the day we can detect homosexuals in the womb.
The future is about choice and quality.
Damn stupid people like you really shouldn't be allowed to make the ASININE comment that you do.......you obviously have NO idea that being Gay or Lesbian has NOTHING to do with choice.....it's innate!!!

Now, kindly STFU about this supposed "FREE" lunch........because Gays and Lesbians simply AREN'T getting whatever the fruck you think they are!!!
the choice is clear

Chicago, IL

#14 Nov 9, 2013
Some of the homosexuals will be aborted for being extra stupid.

#15 Nov 9, 2013
Some of the homosexuals will be aborted for being extra stupid.
If they are unborn.....how will one know about their intelligence? it appears you are the one making the asinine comments.....should you have been aborted for your obvious lack of intelligence?

#16 Nov 9, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been OVER here in California for months now and it will be over fairly soon in Hawaii as well......and there is NOTHING to send to SCOTUS.....the State has the RIGHT to define marriage as it sees fit......get a clue or buy a vowel, but either way....YOU LOSE!!!
Nope. The Hawaii people already voted in '98....marriage is between one man and one woman....its going all the way to SCOTUS.

#17 Nov 9, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. The Hawaii people already voted in '98....marriage is between one man and one woman....its going all the way to SCOTUS.
And your Legislators and Governor have passed legal legislation basically tossing out that vote in 1998......and good luck getting out of the Hawaii State Supreme Court this time let alone getting to SCOTUS.......who is going to challenge this legislation? You?

People like you have been delaying this issue long enough and it will come to an end by next week and FULL MARRIAGE EQUALITY will be in place by NLT 12/2/2013!!!

My guess is you believe that somehow you and other anti-gay haters believe you have some plan and at this point.....I doubt you do.....but go ahead.....I bet you there is NOTHING you can do this time!!!
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#18 Nov 9, 2013
Your free lunch is over.
You can't abort me because I'm already here
Bwaaaaaaahahahaha-haha!
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#19 Nov 9, 2013
I understand you did the leg work on identifying homosexuals in the womb.
We'll take it from here.
Fortunately; heterosexuals; homophobes; and trolls don't have access to our proprietary technology
Gays can also identify heterosexuals; homophobes; and trolls in the womb
We'll take it from here; snoogs
Your free lunch had to end ;o))
the choice is clear

Chicago, IL

#20 Nov 9, 2013
I'm afraid the burden is on the good old heterosexuals who find themselves with a homosexual such as yourself in the womb.

When homosexuality shows up on prenatal screenings, we ask that you please respect our right to privacy as granted in Roe v. Wade.

The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 4 min TomInElPaso 2,026
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 6 min Big C 22,426
News Were 'Fixer Upper' Stars Chip and Joanna Gaines... 14 min Just Think 6
News James Franco's Gay Drama 'I Am Michael' Opens N... 15 min TomInElPaso 4
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 1 hr Original R2D2 69,509
News Mississippi gay marriage law remains blocked du... 1 hr Gordon 35
News Scottish Secretary tells of concerns of homopho... 1 hr Gordon 8
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 hr Respect71 42,839
More from around the web