Ex-Pastor Brent Girouex Had Sex With Teenage Boys To “Cure” Them Of Homosexuality

Sep 11, 2013 Full story: www.queerty.com 23

You’ve heard of praying the gay away and playing sports to expel homosexual urges, but here’s something new and even more insane: Jerking off with a pastor to “get rid of evil [gay] thoughts.”

Sounds hot if it were coming from Sean Cody press release, but not from Brent Girouex, a 31-year-old pastor caught with his pants around his ankles. The Iowa native was arrested this week on 60 counts of “suspicion of sexual exploitation by a counselor or therapist” after several adults came forward to claim they had been molested by him as teenagers.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Some people are gay - get over”

Since: Apr 08

Reading PA

#1 Sep 11, 2013
There's nothing really to say here.

You cannot cure gay. Gay just is. Deal with it.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#2 Sep 11, 2013
KirkW wrote:
There's nothing really to say here.
You cannot cure gay. Gay just is. Deal with it.
But you GOT to give him credit for creativity!

Masturbate the gay away!

Love it!!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#3 Sep 11, 2013
He's brought one hell of a lot of hurt upon others and himself by simply not being honest.

Come OUT!
Bill Of Rights

Anonymous Proxy

#4 Sep 11, 2013
Pastor Brent is a filthy fagg@t!

“Live and let live”

New Orleans

#5 Sep 11, 2013
@bill of rights

For once, I will not take offense at that kind of remark. If there were ever an appropriate use of the word, that qualifies.

I hope you understand that is not how good decent gay people act, although, I'm sure you'd love to paint us all with the same brush. Gay or not, that guy is a predator and I hope they throw the book at him for his crimes. Filthy F-word indeed.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#6 Sep 11, 2013
Funny...when therapists take advantage of their opposite-sex patients, nobody calls them "horrific heteros".
Josh in New Orleans wrote:
@bill of rights
For once, I will not take offense at that kind of remark. If there were ever an appropriate use of the word, that qualifies.
I hope you understand that is not how good decent gay people act, although, I'm sure you'd love to paint us all with the same brush. Gay or not, that guy is a predator and I hope they throw the book at him for his crimes. Filthy F-word indeed.

DNF

“Religious Freedom to Marry”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#7 Sep 12, 2013
snyper wrote:
He's brought one hell of a lot of hurt upon others and himself by simply not being honest.
Come OUT!
He is a pedophile. We do not know his sexual orientation.

Location hidden

#9 Sep 12, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>He is a pedophile. We do not know his sexual orientation.
Succinct and true.

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#10 Sep 12, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Succinct and true.
Thanks.

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#11 Sep 12, 2013
The Flordia Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that how you justify molesting little boys?? Naw you do it to try an convert them to homosexuality.
I have never justified molest boys or girls.

And I don't try to convert people's sexual orientation because it can't be done.

You are a cyber voyeur exercising you same sex fantasies and child molesting dreams online. You are dull, boring, tedious, predictable, pathetic, dishonest, and a joke.

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#12 Sep 12, 2013
The Flordia Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that how you justify molesting little boys?? Naw you do it to try an convert them to homosexuality.
BTW Pepper, Ass Troll Stopper, BUTTPLUG and all your other names.
When I saw this story I thought of you right away and decided to post it knowing you's show up. Like a moth to a flame and flies on sh*t.
You are a cyber voyeur. These stories dominate your sex life.

Location hidden

#15 Sep 12, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>I have never justified molest boys or girls.
And I don't try to convert people's sexual orientation because it can't be done.
You are a cyber voyeur exercising you same sex fantasies and child molesting dreams online. You are dull, boring, tedious, predictable, pathetic, dishonest, and a joke.
See. He DOES have accomplishments to his credit!

<wry smirk>

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#16 Sep 12, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
See. He DOES have accomplishments to his credit!
<wry smirk>
RE: BUTTPLUG

Yawn

Location hidden

#17 Sep 12, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>RE: BUTTPLUG
Yawn
A gaping bass, I estimate.

Location hidden

#21 Sep 13, 2013
Not even when I was one myself. I always preferred the older boys.
The AssTroll Stopper

Brooklyn, NY

#22 Sep 13, 2013
The queer oath: I will always lie and deny anything that may incriminate me.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#23 Sep 13, 2013
The AssTroll Stopper wrote:
The queer oath: I will always lie and deny anything that may incriminate me.
Not surprising you know your oath by heart.....

“Live and let live”

New Orleans

#25 Sep 13, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Funny...when therapists take advantage of their opposite-sex patients, nobody calls them "horrific heteros".
<quoted text>
Hmm... Pervert, freak, monster, pedo, there are a few terms I can think of, but I will agree that molestation of vulnerable girls does not receive as much attention as when the victim is a boy and the predator is the same sex. I definitely agree there is some kind of societal double-standard there. At the same time, the comparison is almost apples to oranges considering that nobody is trying to "cure" people of their presumed heterosexuality- a factual difference that I consider makes the crimes committed by this man especially heinous. Unfortunately, they did not "throw the book at him". He got 5 years probation with a 17 year suspended sentence and I have to wonder if somehow bias in support of SOCE played a role. It strikes me as unusual in the extreme that after facing some 60 counts of exploitation of child, he gets away with a minimum penalty and court-ordered therapy... Almost as if the court thought it plausible that he was just 'sick' and needed help. What a load of crap. He's a closeted gay man who decided to get his willies out of taking advantage of young teenagers struggling with and against their sexuality while also committing spiritual violence against them. I can only wonder how many young minds he royally screwed up for life... The latest article I read about it quotes the wife of one of the victims... I bet that poor woman truly believes her husband is straight.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#26 Sep 14, 2013
This is why states are beginning to outlaw anti-gay therapy; the potential for harm is great and the potential for abuse is greater still. He got off lightly because sexual assault against males is still considered more risible than abusive, especially when there is a veneer of "consent" involved. If a 13yo girl has sex with an adult, there's holy hell to pay; if a 13yo male has sex with an adult, it's considered a rite of passage as long as it isn't a violent rape.
Josh in New Orleans wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm... Pervert, freak, monster, pedo, there are a few terms I can think of, but I will agree that molestation of vulnerable girls does not receive as much attention as when the victim is a boy and the predator is the same sex. I definitely agree there is some kind of societal double-standard there. At the same time, the comparison is almost apples to oranges considering that nobody is trying to "cure" people of their presumed heterosexuality- a factual difference that I consider makes the crimes committed by this man especially heinous. Unfortunately, they did not "throw the book at him". He got 5 years probation with a 17 year suspended sentence and I have to wonder if somehow bias in support of SOCE played a role. It strikes me as unusual in the extreme that after facing some 60 counts of exploitation of child, he gets away with a minimum penalty and court-ordered therapy... Almost as if the court thought it plausible that he was just 'sick' and needed help. What a load of crap. He's a closeted gay man who decided to get his willies out of taking advantage of young teenagers struggling with and against their sexuality while also committing spiritual violence against them. I can only wonder how many young minds he royally screwed up for life... The latest article I read about it quotes the wife of one of the victims... I bet that poor woman truly believes her husband is straight.

“Live and let live”

New Orleans

#27 Sep 14, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
This is why states are beginning to outlaw anti-gay therapy; the potential for harm is great and the potential for abuse is greater still. He got off lightly because sexual assault against males is still considered more risible than abusive, especially when there is a veneer of "consent" involved. If a 13yo girl has sex with an adult, there's holy hell to pay; if a 13yo male has sex with an adult, it's considered a rite of passage as long as it isn't a violent rape.
<quoted text>
That's an interesting perspective. Not sure if I agree, but you definitely have a point.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 32 min NorCal Native 249
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 35 min Cali Girl 2014 56,031
Allowing Blood Donations From Gay Men Could Hel... 1 hr aanh1249 38
Young, Evangelical, and Pro-GayBy Gene Robinson 1 hr Mitt s Airtight D... 1
t.A.T.u. star shocks gay fans with TV reveal 1 hr g 10
Southern Governor Fights Same-Sex Marriage - An... 1 hr Delbert 11
How long before being gay is a fireable offense? 2 hr Mitt s Airtight D... 32
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 1,288
Biggest Gay Lies 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 2,076
US judge upholds state same-sex marriage ban, r... 3 hr Frankie Rizzo 890