Vermont To FEMA: Put Us On The Flood Maps

Apr 28, 2013 Full story: National Public Radio 25

In Vermont, people affected by floods in recent years are now wishing they could be included on the Federal Emergency Management Agency's flood maps.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
goose

Chicago, IL

#1 Apr 28, 2013
Yeah! Where is MY free stuff!

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#2 Apr 28, 2013
Yes, they are drowning in liberalism.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#3 Apr 28, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
It's that vaunted conservative deceptionalism that has okiehomo grabbing $1.64 for every dollar they contribute. Red states takers. We'll never fix them.

hahahahahahahahahaha
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#4 Apr 28, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
The White House has approved disaster aid for Creek County residents and business owners who were affected by recent wildfires, Gov. Mary Fallin announced Wednesday evening.

Regardless of the county, those with wildfire damage to their homes or businesses should reach out to FEMA and report their losses," Fallin said. "Doing so will help to support the case for additional federal assistance for the many Oklahoma families in need."

Burning is more like it.

Poor teabagger.

Paris

#5 Apr 28, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
The White House has approved disaster aid for Creek County residents and business owners who were affected by recent wildfires, Gov. Mary Fallin announced Wednesday evening.
Regardless of the county, those with wildfire damage to their homes or businesses should reach out to FEMA and report their losses," Fallin said. "Doing so will help to support the case for additional federal assistance for the many Oklahoma families in need."
Burning is more like it.
Poor teabagger.
Oh my, cutting and pasting now are you. Funny how the same thing you bitch to topix about you do yourself. Typical liberal.......rules don't apply to you.
conservative crapola

Bowmansville, PA

#6 Apr 28, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
waaaaaaaaaaaa...mommie...someo ne else is using my 88k spam-post tactic....waaaaaaaaaaaaa

hahahahahahahahaha
Lance Winslow

San Jose, CA

#7 Apr 28, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
Historically, Vermont has been staunchly Republican and conservative, but well educated. Abandonment of the GOP mirrors well educated conservatives elsewhere in the US.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#8 Apr 28, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my, cutting and pasting now are you. Funny how the same thing you bitch to topix about you do yourself. Typical liberal.......rules don't apply to you.
I wasn't bitching about aid to fellow Americans.

I was bitching about teabaggers bitching about aid to fellow Americans.

Then whine to the very same government about it.

Then REQUESTING the SAME aid.

Poor teabagger.

“Goodbye ObamaCare”

Since: Mar 09

Hello Impeachment time

#9 Apr 28, 2013
<quoted text>
I wasn't bitching about aid to fellow Americans.
I was bitching about teabaggers bitching about aid to fellow Americans.
Then whine to the very same government about it.
Then REQUESTING the SAME aid.
Poor teabagger.
They contribute more to the system so they deserve the help when necessary.

Glad I could help, pea brain.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#10 Apr 28, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
They contribute more to the system so they deserve the help when necessary.
Glad I could help, pea brain.
NOT according to teabagger "logic".

That makes them a "welfare" state.

Glad I could straighten out your own philosophy.

Some teabaggers have a problem with their own comments.

Poor teabagger.

“Goodbye ObamaCare”

Since: Mar 09

Hello Impeachment time

#11 Apr 28, 2013
<quoted text>
NOT according to teabagger "logic".
That makes them a "welfare" state.
Glad I could straighten out your own philosophy.
Some teabaggers have a problem with their own comments.
Poor teabagger.
Who contributes more to the system and deserves FEMA help more?...hardworking patriotic "teabaggers" or liberal welfare wenches and deadbeats?

If you answer correctly.. you get a cookie!!

LOL
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#12 Apr 28, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Who contributes more to the system and deserves FEMA help more?...hardworking patriotic "teabaggers" or liberal welfare wenches and deadbeats?
LOL
Does it matter?

Darn, I guess it does to teabaggers who want "Big Gubmint" outta the way.

Until they NEED it.

Poor teabagger.
Your Ex

United States

#13 Apr 28, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Teabaggers are such self reliant, independant, doomsday prepper types, that eating their own children would be less reprehensible that having to ask "the Man" for one red cent. The truly prepared are out there helping their neighbors, not "I can typing!!" on Topix
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#14 Apr 28, 2013
You would think.

They ONLY need "Gubmint" when it's convenient (and out of the press.)

Poor teabaggers.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#15 Apr 29, 2013
Your Ex wrote:
<quoted text>
Teabaggers are such self reliant, independant, doomsday prepper types, that eating their own children would be less reprehensible that having to ask "the Man" for one red cent. The truly prepared are out there helping their neighbors, not "I can typing!!" on Topix
FEMA is, like the BATF, a organization used by The Illuminati/Feemasons to usher in the NWO.
Kenyan-born Obama is the Antichrist, Pope Francis is the False Prophet with their father the devil they make an unholy trinity.
http://dirtypolitics.thoughts.com/posts/evil-...

Paris

#16 Apr 30, 2013
You would think.
They ONLY need "Gubmint" when it's convenient (and out of the press.)
Poor teabaggers.
Give us some facts pookie, just the facts. You can hurl the lies later.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#17 Apr 30, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Give us some facts pookie, just the facts. You can hurl the lies later.
Republican Rick Perry has requested assistance from the Federal government.

An unbelievable statement given the fact that Perry has gone to great lengths to secede from the Union he now wishes to have come to his aid.

The deteriorating situation along the Texas-Mexico border has caused Rick Perry to emerge from his primary cocoon of extreme, Tea Party anti-government rhetoric to beg for help.

The problem is that Perry doesn't understand the consequences of his political rhetoric.

It may have been politically popular to spend a year tearing down the Federal government and framing his primary opponent as representative of everything that is wrong with Washington D.C., but now the very people he needs to help him lobby in Washington for border assistance, both Republican and Democrat, are likely to be the very one's who gently remind him that his political rhetoric didn't help his cause. For an entire year Rick Perry ignored the cartel action along the border and instead concentrated on moving so far to the Right in his primary campaign that he makes Rush Limbaugh blush.

Career politicians like Rick Perry have never learned that political rhetoric has far-reaching consequences. He just simply fires off at the mouth when he believes it makes him look like the swaggering cowboy that a cheerleader could never be:

Rick Perry hates the Federal government until he needs $14 billion in Federal stimulus dollars to balance the Texas budget.

Rick Perry hates the Federal government until he needs their transportation dollars to meld pieces of his defunct Trans-Texas Corridor project together.

Rick Perry hates the Federal government until his primary campaign is over and he just now discovers that he has a cartel problem along the border between Mexico and Texas.

Poor teabagger.

Paris

#18 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Republican Rick Perry has requested assistance from the Federal government.
An unbelievable statement given the fact that Perry has gone to great lengths to secede from the Union he now wishes to have come to his aid.
The deteriorating situation along the Texas-Mexico border has caused Rick Perry to emerge from his primary cocoon of extreme, Tea Party anti-government rhetoric to beg for help.
The problem is that Perry doesn't understand the consequences of his political rhetoric.
It may have been politically popular to spend a year tearing down the Federal government and framing his primary opponent as representative of everything that is wrong with Washington D.C., but now the very people he needs to help him lobby in Washington for border assistance, both Republican and Democrat, are likely to be the very one's who gently remind him that his political rhetoric didn't help his cause. For an entire year Rick Perry ignored the cartel action along the border and instead concentrated on moving so far to the Right in his primary campaign that he makes Rush Limbaugh blush.
Career politicians like Rick Perry have never learned that political rhetoric has far-reaching consequences. He just simply fires off at the mouth when he believes it makes him look like the swaggering cowboy that a cheerleader could never be:
Rick Perry hates the Federal government until he needs $14 billion in Federal stimulus dollars to balance the Texas budget.
Rick Perry hates the Federal government until he needs their transportation dollars to meld pieces of his defunct Trans-Texas Corridor project together.
Rick Perry hates the Federal government until his primary campaign is over and he just now discovers that he has a cartel problem along the border between Mexico and Texas.
Poor teabagger.
Smaller government does not mean NO government pookie. You of all people should know that. The Constitution calls for federal government action, just not a nanny state.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#19 Apr 30, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Give us some facts pookie, just the facts. You can hurl the lies later.
Fact, more DUMBOSPAM.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#20 Apr 30, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Smaller government does not mean NO government pookie. You of all people should know that. The Constitution calls for federal government action, just not a nanny state.
DUMBOSPAM Alert DUMBOSPAM Alert DUMBOSPAM Alert DUMBOSPAM Alert

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stop Playing Golf, Najib! Over 90,000 displaced... Fri _malon_goblok 2
Levee Project Opposed by Many Fri missouri man 19
Geologist Speculates on Disappearance of Sanxin... Dec 25 Ken 1
D.C. has passed sea level rise 'tipping point,'... Dec 24 Native Landlord 7
Flash flooding traps shoppers Dec 22 Tuesday 1
B.C. to announce Peace River dam decision Dec 18 chaos 1
Rouble Woes: Six Stages Of A Currency Crisis Dec 18 chaos 1
More from around the web