National Weather Service issues flash flood advisory for El Paso area

Aug 19, 2013 Full story: El Paso Times

Traffic during the evening commute is slow in parts because of heavy rain n parts of West and Central El Paso.

Full Story
Larry Grover

El Paso, TX

#1 Aug 20, 2013
I hate these pop up thunderstorms. They remind me to the time I struck up a conversation in Home Depot with a woman who was looking at new toilets. I asked her what kind of seat she preferred to sit on because it was obviously she had dainty, delicate buns without much padding. She told me to bug off because she thought I was trying to hit on her but it was a legitimate question. "Don't think you're going to be tapping this sweet butt," she said. I assured her it was merely a curious question about what would be best and eventually she believed me because right there in the plumbing section, she pulled down her jeans and sat on one of the seat with her bareass. "Oh, this feels nice on my cheeks," she purred. "I think this one will suit my delicate butt quite nicely." I offered to pay for it since she had given me such a wonderful show but that teed her off and she smacked me in the arm and stormed off.
Guess What

El Paso, TX

#2 Aug 20, 2013
Larry Grover wrote:
I hate these pop up thunderstorms. They remind me to the time I struck up a conversation in Home Depot with a woman who was looking at new toilets. I asked her what kind of seat she preferred to sit on because it was obviously she had dainty, delicate buns without much padding. She told me to bug off because she thought I was trying to hit on her but it was a legitimate question. "Don't think you're going to be tapping this sweet butt," she said. I assured her it was merely a curious question about what would be best and eventually she believed me because right there in the plumbing section, she pulled down her jeans and sat on one of the seat with her bareass. "Oh, this feels nice on my cheeks," she purred. "I think this one will suit my delicate butt quite nicely." I offered to pay for it since she had given me such a wonderful show but that teed her off and she smacked me in the arm and stormed off.
WOW the very same thing happened to me late yesterday at a Lowes. Was she Hispanic?
Larry Grover

El Paso, TX

#3 Aug 20, 2013
Guess What wrote:
<quoted text> WOW the very same thing happened to me late yesterday at a Lowes. Was she Hispanic?
Yes she was, as a matter of fact. I actually sprinted like a bat out of hell to try and catch up and apologize to her for the misunderstanding. She must have been on the track team, however, because she was in her car before I could catch her. I did get one last look at her sweet backside while I was chasing her at least.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Britain left 'exposed' to more floods and heatw... Nov 22 SpaceBlues 1
Water main break floods condo at York Mills and... Nov 16 Peter 1
Flood damage minimal (Feb '09) Nov 8 North pays for Re... 7
An Ill Wind Blows in Antarctica, Threatens Glob... Nov 3 IBdaMann 3
Allentown plans solution for flood-prone West End Oct 31 silly rabbit 5
Pay more for Columbia River, minister tells U.S. Oct 27 Mark 1
Weather Update: Flash flood warning issued for ... Oct '14 flood 1

Flood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE