The Creole Connection: New Orleans, H...

The Creole Connection: New Orleans, Haiti, and Catastrophe

There are 3 comments on the Daily Kos story from Aug 29, 2012, titled The Creole Connection: New Orleans, Haiti, and Catastrophe. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

As a native and resident of New Orleans who has spent three decades in and out of Haiti, and as director of an organization with offices in both places, this has been a harrowing week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

LifePaths Global Alliance

London, Canada

#1 Sep 2, 2012
PLEASE VOTE FOR OUR VIDEO "EXPECT TELEMEDICINE"

http://www.americantelemed.org/i4a/pages/inde...

The video was shot at our telemedicine clinic this July in Haiti. The clinic provides free primary care to a small rural community with no other access to care.

WE NEED YOUR VOTE! PLEASE SHARE WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS
Telemedicine Video Contest - American Telemedicine Association
www.americantelemed.org
American Telemedicine Association

Help us help Haiti!
http:.lifepathsglobalalliance. blogspot.com/
www.lifepathsglobal.org
hari67

United States

#2 Sep 3, 2012
how can I help?
haiti

United States

#3 Oct 7, 2012
creole no white

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dry out that basement fast, or risk costly mold... Fri right 3
News National chiefs echo Manitoba First Nations' st... Aug 27 Robaire Picton - ... 4
News deluge Aug 25 Jim 2
News Morning Storm Brings Flash Flooding, Power Outa... Aug 20 Walter Glen stock... 1
News Official: 3 men missing in Alaska landslide pre... Aug 19 Elise Likes Vanilla 1
News Still living in a holiday trailer - 2 years aft... Aug 18 The Harpo Agenda 1
News New flood watch issued for South Platte Aug 11 Elise Likes Corn 2
More from around the web