Thua Thien Hue, Vietnam: Call for Vie...

Thua Thien Hue, Vietnam: Call for Vietnam to rethink hydro-power plants

There are 5 comments on the Asia News Network story from Nov 24, 2013, titled Thua Thien Hue, Vietnam: Call for Vietnam to rethink hydro-power plants. In it, Asia News Network reports that:

Four non-government organisations have called on the Vietnamese national assembly for tighter controls on hydro-power plants to prevent loss of lives and widespread damage during storms.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asia News Network.

tran

Abbotsford, Australia

#1 Nov 24, 2013
dap thuy dien la con dao hai luoi phai nghien cuu ky cang truoc khi xay...can nhung ky su co Tam duc va chuyen mon va kinh nghiem con khi xay cat can kiem tra chat che...con nhung cong trinh hien gio vi loi nhuan cua mot so dac loi xay dung thieu pham chat de lai tai hoa cho dat nuoc va nhan dan...(tien mat tat mang)
Drgunzet

Boise, ID

#2 Nov 24, 2013
Ok, let me demonstrate my German superiority by explaining you what went wrong in the management of Vietnam Hydro plant in central Vietnam.

The amount of electricity generation from these hydro plant is proportional to the height of the water level stored. This translates directly to the revenue and profit.

So, if I forecast heavy rain, and recommend the management to discharge water early to prevent overflow, will they discharge water? No.

The management worry my forecast could be wrong, so they do not want to discharge water which could generate extra electricity.

But then the storm came and caused so much more rain fall. The water accumulates at the dams to the breaking point of the dams' designs. So the water must be discharged or the dams will be broken. Thus innocents lives would be loss because of the sudden water discharged during the storm.

It goes back to the human's greed and the South Vietnamese are the worst of all. They would be willing to kill for little gain.

In college, they were threatening to kill me because I refused to help them to cheat a course in Advanced Physics. My German American folks to me that I had a very beautiful mind, honorable, pure just like a German. I should have been born a German, a superior race.

See, the South Vietnamese would want to kill me, a very smart and good guy for their gains.

I recommend to get rid of the South Vietnamese and move more North Vietnamese to the central Vietnam.
gold fingers

London, UK

#3 Nov 24, 2013
vietnam now must Dividend by 2 like b 4 1975.
south vietnam must be an Independent from BACKY,,
Them backy came in to South vietnam to acted as a BULLIED,,
does a lots of thing,,to created more harm for South vietnam rather than good,,
so south vietnam must be Self RULE,,
Dr Thanh

Hanoi, Vietnam

#4 Nov 24, 2013
tran wrote:
dap thuy dien la con dao hai luoi phai nghien cuu ky cang truoc khi xay...can nhung ky su co Tam duc va chuyen mon va kinh nghiem con khi xay cat can kiem tra chat che...con nhung cong trinh hien gio vi loi nhuan cua mot so dac loi xay dung thieu pham chat de lai tai hoa cho dat nuoc va nhan dan...(tien mat tat mang)
the ding dong need more ink to printing!!! ;-000
Dr Thanh

Hanoi, Vietnam

#5 Nov 24, 2013
Drgunzet wrote:
Ok Vietnam.
ask yo daddy send U more thu+Do La???????;-000

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If the creek don't rise: Flooding, money and po... May 26 ApePeeD 1
News First Nations highlight mercury contamination t... May 24 www 1
News Flood of 1973 remembered by many as high water ... (Sep '11) May 23 Joshua Gardner 16
News New flood watch issued for South Platte May 20 Jingle Clown 1
News Aon Benfield Launches Canada Flood Model to Hel... May 18 How was Holiday I... 1
News Weekly Wrap-Up: Powerful Storms Bring Flooding,... May 15 nasty 1
News First Nation evacuees protest their fourth year... May 10 chuga are POS 2
More from around the web