Gunman: Killing is what I do best

Full story: CNN 126
A sniper who ambushed volunteer firefighters in upstate New York on Monday, killing two and seriously wounding two others, left a note saying he hoped to burn down his neighborhood and kill as many people as possible, police said Tuesday. Full Story

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#22 Dec 25, 2012
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>
My main problem with you, Crotchety. Is that YOU TOO are a coward. Hide behind multiple usernames. Switching them when you get an arse whipping. As if you are fooling anyone. He had a 92 year old mother. Maybe he lived there to take care of her. Yes. He's a loser. Yes. He's a sick fricker. Yes. He is a despicable excuse for a human being. Yes. I hope he burns in hell. But it isn't a suburb thing. It isn't a white thing. It's a human thing. As we "speak"...there are endless crimes occuring. But you seem to only focus on "white crime". That makes you the biggest racist, hypocrite on here. Get it?
How cares what your problem is??? Who the heck are you??
Don't like it, then live with it.
Look at the date on my profile, 2007, long before you.
So why don't you just go away????

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#23 Dec 25, 2012
morality wrote:
<quoted text>
How cares what your problem is??? Who the heck are you??
Don't like it, then live with it.
Look at the date on my profile, 2007, long before you.
So why don't you just go away????
HUH? I never said I have a problem, Crotchety. So now you're going to "pull ranks" on me, huh? LOL! Just who do YOU think YOU are??? What's the matter, Crotchety, did I strike a nerve? I'm not going to go away. See...you aren't entitled to tell people what to do. Can't buy that with your welfare check. I have more class in my pinky finger than you have in your entire family. You just don't like it when people call you out on your bullcrap. Re-read my post. That whack job was a piece of crap. NO doubt about that. We all agree. But see...your problem is that you want to disagree. You thrive on it. You back pedal and resort to nonsense when a disagreement doesn't ensue.

So get over your sense of entitlement. You have no power here, there, or anywhere. Get it? Good.
Ole Red

Huntsville, TN

#24 Dec 25, 2012
The bastard should have been hung or fried in the chair for killing his grandmother. The damn liberals let him off to kill again. Screw all liberals.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#25 Dec 25, 2012
<quoted text>
HUH? I never said I have a problem, Crotchety. So now you're going to "pull ranks" on me, huh? LOL! Just who do YOU think YOU are??? What's the matter, Crotchety, did I strike a nerve? I'm not going to go away. See...you aren't entitled to tell people what to do. Can't buy that with your welfare check. I have more class in my pinky finger than you have in your entire family. You just don't like it when people call you out on your bullcrap. Re-read my post. That whack job was a piece of crap. NO doubt about that. We all agree. But see...your problem is that you want to disagree. You thrive on it. You back pedal and resort to nonsense when a disagreement doesn't ensue.
So get over your sense of entitlement. You have no power here, there, or anywhere. Get it? Good.
Bingo, Ditto

The real Steel City Steelers

SPANKS the crap out of morality

AGAIN..........

Nice job, well done, carry on...

Location hidden

#26 Dec 25, 2012
Ole Red wrote:
The bastard should have been hung or fried in the chair for killing his grandmother. The damn liberals let him off to kill again. Screw all liberals.
Nothing will change as long as we have "Low information"
"Obama type voters"

They don't call liberalism a mental illness disease for the fun of it.
Clem

Hamilton, Canada

#27 Dec 25, 2012
Ole Red wrote:
This guy killed his 92 year old grandmother with a hammer. He was nuttier than squirrel sh*t.
Steal City is Stupid

Rochester, NY

#28 Dec 25, 2012
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing will change as long as we have "Low information"
"Obama type voters"
They don't call liberalism a mental illness disease for the fun of it.
STFU, with your B/S about our President. Obama had nothing to do with this murderer.
handymanIII

Abingdon, VA

#29 Dec 25, 2012
Killed his grandma with a hammer and got 18 years? He should have been put to death after one month of appeals!

Location hidden

#30 Dec 25, 2012
Ole Red wrote:
""The damn liberals let him off ""?????

No, THE WHITES LET HIM OFF DO KILL AGAIN.

The whites gave this guy a deal, while they normally give blacks the maximum. You whites gave him the deal, now you live with it.
Lunatic Lanza

Rochester, NY

#31 Dec 25, 2012
morality wrote:
<quoted text>
The whites gave this guy a deal, while they normally give blacks the maximum. You whites gave him the deal, now you live with it.
Right!!!

Location hidden

#32 Dec 25, 2012
Steal City is Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU, with your B/S about our President. Obama had nothing to do with this murderer.
Want to bet whether lil boobie Obama runs with the DemoCRAP guide book of "Never let a good tragedy go to waste"???

If he hasn't already stuck his foot in his mouth he will.

Does If I had a son he would RING A BELL?

Location hidden

#33 Dec 25, 2012
morality wrote:
<quoted text>
AAAnnnnndddd here "IT" goes, yet again, making everything about race. Sorry that there are so many white judges, lawyers, etc. Want to know why, Crotchety? Because they stay in school. They take advantage of the free education system here in the U.S. Is it whitey's fault that they decide to finish H.S. and go onto college and make something of their lives? Go back to school. Become a lawyer. Then a judge. More power to ya. But instead you choose to blame all your woes on white people. That makes you ignorant. That keeps you down. That keeps you on welfare. Get it? Good.

Location hidden

#34 Dec 25, 2012
<quoted text>
AAAnnnnndddd here "IT" goes, yet again, making everything about race. Sorry that there are so many white judges, lawyers, etc. Want to know why, Crotchety? Because they stay in school. They take advantage of the free education system here in the U.S. Is it whitey's fault that they decide to finish H.S. and go onto college and make something of their lives? Go back to school. Become a lawyer. Then a judge. More power to ya. But instead you choose to blame all your woes on white people. That makes you ignorant. That keeps you down. That keeps you on welfare. Get it? Good.
You say the liberals let him off.
DO you know for sure that the DA back then was a Democrat???
I bet he wasn't.
And the Judge he faced, you are sure he was a Democrat???
Think about, maybe go research it, cause I bet they were both Republican. And I bet they had to be WHITE.

Location hidden

#35 Dec 25, 2012
By design the DemoCRAPS have created a permanent, multi generational, dependent underclass.

Hook, line and sinker.Guaranteed "Low information"
Democrat voters.

Location hidden

#36 Dec 25, 2012
morality wrote:
<quoted text>
You say the liberals let him off.
DO you know for sure that the DA back then was a Democrat???
I bet he wasn't.
And the Judge he faced, you are sure he was a Democrat???
Think about, maybe go research it, cause I bet they were both Republican. And I bet they had to be WHITE.
Where did I say that a liberal let him off, Crotchety? Are you too inebriated to get your responses directed to the poster whom you actually want to address? Sorry. I'll dumb it down for you...
You responded to the wrong post. Dumbarse.

Location hidden

#37 Dec 25, 2012
http://www.democratandchronicle.com/assets/pd...

"Monroe County Court Judge Eugene W. Bergin"
IS A WHITE REPUBLICAN.

"Monroe County ADA Louis P. Pilato"
IS A WHITE REPUBLICAN.

"Monroe County Executive Lucien A. Morin"
IS A WHITE REPUBLICAN.

Location hidden

#38 Dec 25, 2012
Ole Red wrote:
It was the WHITE REPUBLICANS THAT LET HIM OFF.
Trigger Happy Crackers

Rochester, NY

#40 Dec 25, 2012
morality wrote:
http://www.democratandchronicl e.com/assets/pdf/A21985601224. PDF
IS A WHITE REPUBLICAN.
IS A WHITE REPUBLICAN.
IS A WHITE REPUBLICAN.
Come on....keep telling the truth. Expose those responsible.

Location hidden

#41 Dec 25, 2012
morality wrote:
http://www.democratandchronicl e.com/assets/pdf/A21985601224. PDF
IS A WHITE REPUBLICAN.
IS A WHITE REPUBLICAN.
IS A WHITE REPUBLICAN.
What the hell does the Monroe County Executive have to do with anything??? Oh boooyyyy...a little lesson since you dropped out of RCSD in 4th grade, Crotchety. There are 3 branches of Government. Executive, Legislative and Judicial. They are separate but equal branches with checks and balances in place so no one branch has any more power than the other (except when you have a Dictator Wannabe as President like we do now). You're welcome. ;)~
The BushMaster

Rochester, NY

#42 Dec 25, 2012
white people are crazy.
He killed his grandmother.
Goes on to live with a sister he hates.
And nobody saw this has odd?
He was a great guy, huh?

A charred body, believed to be his sister's, was found in the burned house she shared with him Tuesday, police said.

William Spengler, 62, used a Bushmaster semiautomatic rifle, the same kind of weapon used in the assault on Sandy Hook Elementary School, Webster Police Chief Gerald Pickering said.

"He was equipped to go to war," Chief Pickering said.

The shooter, who was convicted of killing his grandmother decades ago, was found dead of a self-inflicted gunshot wound hours later.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hundreds trapped on burning ferry near Italy; o... 1 hr Jogosdokizi 1
A yen for da boom 6 hr Kid_Tomorrow 1
Chemical tankers burn near Perris warehouse 8 hr Linda Diane Gray 1
Andersonville Home Destroyed by Fire 9 hr TN Voter 4
Tyler Fire Department donates fire truck to Gua... 11 hr bob 1
Antioch, fire district will again seek ambulanc... 15 hr Poor planning 22
Chicago Ridge fire chief resigns, officials loo... (Jun '14) 16 hr Juan 31
More from around the web