Gunman: Killing is what I do best

Full story: CNN

A sniper who ambushed volunteer firefighters in upstate New York on Monday, killing two and seriously wounding two others, left a note saying he hoped to burn down his neighborhood and kill as many people as possible, police said Tuesday.
Comments
1 - 20 of 126 Comments Last updated Jan 4, 2013
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
truth Always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#1 Dec 25, 2012
A "note"??? Yes how convenient. These "events" are nothing but a way for the american government to do what they have wanted to do for decades which is to try and ban guns in america period.Anyone with a little common sense can look at these "events" and see these stories do not make sense.
NRA for life

Miami, FL

#2 Dec 25, 2012
I agree this looks like some sort of FBI set up to rally public opinion against the NRA.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3 Dec 25, 2012
Yeah, I saw that on CNN earlier. Anyone who takes pride in what he did is a sick human and deserves to die. (Not wishing death on anyone)
Come on ThunderChild

East Liverpool, OH

#4 Dec 25, 2012
NRA for life wrote:
I agree this looks like some sort of FBI set up to rally public opinion against the NRA.
When there is something ignorant to be said, you can count on a t-bagger to say it.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#5 Dec 25, 2012
He only killed 4 people, so he ain't that good at it. He's a big loser.

Location hidden

#7 Dec 25, 2012
From what I heard, the house is owned by the mother who died a couple of months ago.

Why are to adult children in the 60's still single and living at moms home??

And did mom have a will??

Who was getting the house??

Was the house to also go to the Fire Department??

Was these 2 adult children being evicted???
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#8 Dec 25, 2012
morality wrote:
Are you a cop or a security guard?

No real cop would talk trash like that

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#9 Dec 25, 2012
morality wrote:
You are a complete RETARD "morality"

Are you plain STUPID or just have a reading comprehension problem?

I think plain STUPID sums it up.

Location hidden

#10 Dec 25, 2012
He claims he's good at killing people??
He only killed 4 people in his whole life and he killed himself without using three 30 round mags in a semiautomatic rifle???

I call that a failure.

He wasn't even good at what he thought he was good at.

A white guy in his 60's and still single and living at mom's with his adult single sister in her 60's.
What a bunch of losers. Were they both on the EBT card??? I haven't heard of any job that they ever had. If they were black, Bob Lonsberry would have brought up the no job and EBT card by now.

This is the White Suburban Culture, a bunch of mad welfare queens with guns everywhere in their house.

Location hidden

#11 Dec 25, 2012
morality wrote:
He only killed 4 people in his whole life and he killed himself without using three 30 round mags in a semiautomatic rifle???
I call that a failure.
A white guy in his 60's and still single and living at mom's with his adult single sister in her 60's.
What a bunch of losers. Were they both on the EBT card??? I haven't heard of any job that they ever had. If they were black, Bob Lonsberry would have brought up the no job and EBT card by now.
This is the White Suburban Culture, a bunch of mad welfare queens with guns everywhere in their house.

morality, you are so stupid you are making the rest of the "crew" look semi smart.

Location hidden

#12 Dec 25, 2012
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
morality, you are so stupid you are making the rest of the "crew" look semi smart.
stfu.

i'm not talking to you,

Location hidden

#13 Dec 25, 2012
morality wrote:
<quoted text>
stfu.
i'm not talking to you,
We all know you are just talking out of your ass/mouth.

Not much difference.

Location hidden

#14 Dec 25, 2012
morality wrote:
I call that a failure.
Here you are, once again, showing what a classsless slob you are. Thanks for proving it time and time again. Loser.

Location hidden

#15 Dec 25, 2012
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you are, once again, showing what a classsless slob you are. Thanks for proving it time and time again. Loser.
I guess you disagree with me cause you think killing is what he is best at??

Location hidden

#16 Dec 25, 2012
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you prefer I agree with him and complement him and say "He's soo great at Killing people"???

Killing kids, or grannie, or killing firemen don't make you a good killer. He was good for nothing he was a loser at everything, he was in his 60's and still lived at home.
watsamattau

Pontotoc, MS

#17 Dec 25, 2012
morality wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you prefer I agree with him and complement him and say "He's soo great at Killing people"???
Killing kids, or grannie, or killing firemen don't make you a good killer. He was good for nothing he was a loser at everything, he was in his 60's and still lived at home.
It's not his fault,it was that dang assalt rifle that did it.

Location hidden

#18 Dec 25, 2012
Several whiskey bottles full of gas unused, and 90 rounds of high power rifle rounds unused.
He was a big failure.

And what was with the whiskey bottles anyways??
Was he a big drunk too???
Is it whiskey that he was buying with his EBT card??

Location hidden

#19 Dec 25, 2012
morality wrote:
<quoted text>
My main problem with you, Crotchety. Is that YOU TOO are a coward. Hide behind multiple usernames. Switching them when you get an arse whipping. As if you are fooling anyone. He had a 92 year old mother. Maybe he lived there to take care of her. Yes. He's a loser. Yes. He's a sick fricker. Yes. He is a despicable excuse for a human being. Yes. I hope he burns in hell. But it isn't a suburb thing. It isn't a white thing. It's a human thing. As we "speak"...there are endless crimes occuring. But you seem to only focus on "white crime". That makes you the biggest racist, hypocrite on here. Get it?
Nick Jr

United States

#20 Dec 25, 2012
Peter, how was your Christmas?

Location hidden

#21 Dec 25, 2012
Who the hell is Peter? Cuz you're getting on my last nerve with it. Stop being so cryptic.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman Accused of Setting Fire With Burned Bacon 18 hr wichita-rick 12
Worker shocked at construction site Fri UnionSMD 2
Blaze scorches 120 acres, burns outbuildings Fri Holly Deaton 1
Higher gas prices expected after refinery fire (Aug '12) Fri Tuco Blondie 10
Hayward: Hazardous vapor release at shuttered c... Thu Natural Disasters... 1
Park officials discover fire on Lake Superior's... Thu Natural 1
Apostle Islands fire burns for weeks; rangers l... Thu Natural 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••