Fires, Fires and More Fires? | J&J Re...

Fires, Fires and More Fires? | J&J Restaurant, fires, fire, Manchester Fire, Manchester

There are 2 comments on the WGNS-AM Murfreesboro story from Jan 9, 2014, titled Fires, Fires and More Fires? | J&J Restaurant, fires, fire, Manchester Fire, Manchester. In it, WGNS-AM Murfreesboro reports that:

Murfreesboro is not the only area that has seen its fair share of fires in recent days.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGNS-AM Murfreesboro.

Torrance, CA

#1 Jan 28, 2014
I was a bystander at the J&J restaurant fire and I find it hard to believe that with the big water cannon on the top of the ladder not working did that not have an effect on the outcome of the fire as the Fire Chief said in the paper last week.

He didnt show up until like 30 minutes after all the fire trucks had been fighting the where was our Fire Chief? Doesn't he work in the same place as the big ladder truck.
Fire engine

Manchester, TN

#2 May 1, 2014
Welcome to Manchester. Probably didn't know how to work it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Huntsville fire department defines its response... 19 hr fiscal-mess 1
News Toddler fire Mon Extasy800 2
News Flood Responder: Hillsborough's Jeff Roberts ru... Sun Robert Grant Wols... 1
News Child dies in fire outside Point Pleasant - Oct 22 Jims 48
News Man with deformed skull charged with arson, att... Oct 21 Spotted Girl 18
News Get your tickets for HALC-Acton's Halloween Dance Oct 21 sad Gtown still r... 1
News Police allege Allentown woman torched man's shack Oct 21 silly rabbit 1
More from around the web