Former Lexington fire chief will return to active duty as firefighter/paramedic

Jun 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Lexington Herald-Leader

Former Lexington Fire Chief Robert Hendricks, who has been on leave since Mayor Jim Gray asked him to step down in February 2011, will return to active duty on Tuesday as a firefighter and paramedic, city officials said Friday.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Nov 6, 2012
GoLC

Alexandria, KY

#1 Jun 22, 2012
Really?I agree with one poster who commented on the Benny Hinn miracle that occurred with Hendricks.Too disabled to work....denied.....now this fruitcake is back on the line?Sure hope there's enough pension for when my man retires after you finish getting your service and disability pension from the unfunded pension plan.Because we all know you WILL be getting that disability pension.Fraud at it's best.
hood rat

Winchester, KY

#2 Nov 6, 2012
GoLC wrote:
Really?I agree with one poster who commented on the Benny Hinn miracle that occurred with Hendricks.Too disabled to work....denied.....now this fruitcake is back on the line?Sure hope there's enough pension for when my man retires after you finish getting your service and disability pension from the unfunded pension plan.Because we all know you WILL be getting that disability pension.Fraud at it's best.
fdgtr

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
House Fire Was Dog's Fault: Police 1 hr Spotted Girl 3
No one else was home; pet gets saved 19 hr Dr Reker s Bellhop 1
Blaze destroys New Whiteland home; fire's cause... Sun Leb 1
MV firefighters help battle NorCal wildfires Sun desireeforseth 1
North English man accused of setting neighbor's... Sun DLV1961 2
Woman Accused of Setting Fire With Burned Bacon Aug 29 wichita-rick 12
Worker shocked at construction site Aug 29 UnionSMD 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••