Former Lexington fire chief will retu...

Former Lexington fire chief will return to active duty as firefighter/paramedic

There are 2 comments on the Lexington Herald-Leader story from Jun 22, 2012, titled Former Lexington fire chief will return to active duty as firefighter/paramedic. In it, Lexington Herald-Leader reports that:

Former Lexington Fire Chief Robert Hendricks, who has been on leave since Mayor Jim Gray asked him to step down in February 2011, will return to active duty on Tuesday as a firefighter and paramedic, city officials said Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lexington Herald-Leader.

GoLC

Lexington, KY

#1 Jun 22, 2012
Really?I agree with one poster who commented on the Benny Hinn miracle that occurred with Hendricks.Too disabled to work....denied.....now this fruitcake is back on the line?Sure hope there's enough pension for when my man retires after you finish getting your service and disability pension from the unfunded pension plan.Because we all know you WILL be getting that disability pension.Fraud at it's best.
hood rat

Winchester, KY

#2 Nov 6, 2012
GoLC wrote:
Really?I agree with one poster who commented on the Benny Hinn miracle that occurred with Hendricks.Too disabled to work....denied.....now this fruitcake is back on the line?Sure hope there's enough pension for when my man retires after you finish getting your service and disability pension from the unfunded pension plan.Because we all know you WILL be getting that disability pension.Fraud at it's best.
fdgtr

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Greeted with joy 2 hr Mark 13
News Poll: What type of fire department should Hamil... 6 hr Fred schaffener 1
News Building burns off Salt River Road - Thu George Smith 1
News Park Service to burn parts of Gettysburga (Sep '16) Mar 23 Glass of Port 6
News Car bursts into flames on West Main - Mar 23 George Smith 1
News Murder, arson suspect to get requested mental e... (Dec '11) Mar 23 kmzpcb 32
News Fire at Gary Job Corps (Sep '08) Mar 21 Locotime247 15
More from around the web