CHP: Ross Valley fire captain in Nova...

CHP: Ross Valley fire captain in Novato wreck was going to work at twice DUI limit

There are 1 comment on the Marin Independent Journal story from Dec 4, 2012, titled CHP: Ross Valley fire captain in Novato wreck was going to work at twice DUI limit. In it, Marin Independent Journal reports that:

A Ross Valley fire captain who was injured in an alleged DUI crash in Novato was on his way to work that morning with an alcohol level nearly twice the legal limit for driving, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marin Independent Journal.

Steph

Sausalito, CA

#1 Dec 4, 2012
A HERO?? Yeah, not so much. What a disgrace this man is...I hope the court throws the book at him. Highly unlikely though, i'm sure he'll get a slap on the wrists. This dude need AA, STAT! I loathe drunk drivers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No Sign of Arson Yet in Latest Black Church Fire 4 min Spotted Girl 3
News New security measures in place at NY prison aft... 5 hr tod see the light 2
News Spirits are high as forest fire evacuees come t... 21 hr Whitney Windshiel... 10
News Murder Investigation in McCreary County 22 hr jfj 11
News Saanich police briefs: Driver takes down would-... Tue Retards 4
News Ridge Point Community Church in Holland Townshi... (Dec '08) Tue Ian 38
News Students feel fired up to begin new path Tue Fart Diplomas 3
More from around the web