Residents cause small fire by drying ...

Residents cause small fire by drying pot with portable heater

There are 1 comment on the Chico Enterprise-Record story from Feb 3, 2013, titled Residents cause small fire by drying pot with portable heater. In it, Chico Enterprise-Record reports that:

Chico Fire Capt. Aaron Lowe clears an apartment after they responded to a small fire that was caused by a heater that ignited some marijuana that was drying at a home in the 2700 block of Cohasset Road on Saturday in Chico.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chico Enterprise-Record.

jake w

Cottonwood, CA

#1 Feb 4, 2013
Pretty dumb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chicago Ridge fire chief resigns, officials loo... (Jun '14) 1 hr Really Worried 58
News History or haunting: FOX43 looks into strange h... Fri Fat Abbott 2
News Huntsville firefighters out twice early Friday ... Feb 15 Quebec 3
News Refueling generator sparks $20,000 fire at Olym... Feb 15 Quebec 1
News Burlington fire rescues woman from rocks at lak... Feb 15 Ward 2 South Halton 1
News Danger brewing: can your coffee maker catch fire Feb 13 Mechanic 8
News Public to be consulted on the future of Scottis... Feb 13 Scot 1
More from around the web