One dead in Kodak house fire

One dead in Kodak house fire

There are 8 comments on the The Japan News .Net story from May 14, 2012, titled One dead in Kodak house fire. In it, The Japan News .Net reports that:

One person is dead after an overnight fire in Kodak. The Northview Kodak Volunteer Fire Department responded to a blaze at 4274 Meadow Circle in Kodak at 2:22 Sunday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Japan News .Net.

Anita O lipton

Kodak, TN

#2 May 20, 2012
I know he has sex with your mother twice a week when he feeds her liquid protein down her throat!
Bill Dayton

Kodak, TN

#6 May 22, 2012
Nope that was Mark Fuentes mortgage payments that burned his ass!
Jesse NewMTN

Morristown, TN

#7 May 27, 2012
Sorry to hear someone passed away sometimes takes longtime for the fire company to arrive in some places seems..Hopefully there family gets through this and does ok.

Since: May 12

Atlanta, GA

#9 May 28, 2012
It is a sad situation. It is a volunteer agency, BUT it did not take them a long time to get there. The fire dept worked very hard, and I am sure it is hard on those men & women also.
If you are concerned about the time it takes for the fire dept to get there, I have seen in the newspaper that all the fire dept's are accepting volunteers, so I'm sure they would be glad for you to come & volunteer your time.
Dumb Baptists

Strawberry Plains, TN

#10 May 28, 2012
CountryGirlTn wrote:
It is a sad situation. It is a volunteer agency, BUT it did not take them a long time to get there. The fire dept worked very hard, and I am sure it is hard on those men & women also.
If you are concerned about the time it takes for the fire dept to get there, I have seen in the newspaper that all the fire dept's are accepting volunteers, so I'm sure they would be glad for you to come & volunteer your time.
All we have in Stupid County is dumb and dumber STUPID Baptist Bastards. None of them can read or write anyway!
Jesus wins in the end

United States

#13 Jun 14, 2012
Dumb Baptists wrote:
<quoted text>All we have in Stupid County is dumb and dumber STUPID Baptist Bastards. None of them can read or write anyway!
Why don't you all move back to east kentucky or west virginia?
Baptist Basher

Kodak, TN

#14 Jun 14, 2012
Jesus wouldn't come anywhere near this fcking redneck piss-hole......they can't find 3 wisemen of a virgin! Besides he doesn't approve of the Mountain Dew snatch flush out birth control the Baptist Hoes do here!
Pierced Investigators

Knoxville, TN

#16 Jun 21, 2012
Bill Dayton wrote:
Nope that was Mark Fuentes mortgage payments that burned his ass!
Did Mikey Mgrdichian the Misfit finally catch his rusty trailer on fire?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Santa Ana man gets jail time for setting his fa... 3 hr Voice of Reason 2
News Sault Fire Services meeting expectations, says ... 4 hr Fridge started fire 1
News Firefighter hurt battling blaze in suburban Ind... 22 hr D Hamilton 1
News Pa. Arson Suspects: Ghosts Ordered Barn Fire (Apr '16) Sun weapon X 22
News Pittsfield Apartment Building Fire Forces 2 Doz... Sep 14 Hillary from Sche... 4
News Report: Freeze Terre Haute fire spending for a ... Sep 13 union work force 49
News Make sure your rental is safe (Oct '15) Sep 13 if Seniors owned ... 4
More from around the web