Tire Store Owner Arrested In Arson In...

Tire Store Owner Arrested In Arson Investigation

There are 7 comments on the WTVF Nashville story from Feb 25, 2014, titled Tire Store Owner Arrested In Arson Investigation. In it, WTVF Nashville reports that:

PARIS, Tenn. The owner of a tire store that went up in flames in Henry County has been arrested.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVF Nashville.

ToldYa

Gulf Breeze, FL

#1 Feb 25, 2014
Hope he gets what he deserves.
smokey bear

Kingsport, TN

#2 Feb 25, 2014
they should check on his dads house that burnt little over a year ago.the nutt does not fall fire from the tree!!
One of you all

Brighton, TN

#3 Feb 26, 2014
I thought Joe Smith was behind this fire from the get go. He robbed people and rip them off.Now ole Joe will retire in the big house time to pay sucker .
Wlshu

Paris, TN

#4 Feb 26, 2014
Karma is a real bitch, guess steeling from storage units and getting paid to do it by the victims, sick huh, cheat everyone a little bit everythime builds long memories is small close knit community good way to get cut out of said community. Ouch. Idiot
lol

Paris, TN

#5 Feb 26, 2014
Sucks for that guy. If you're gonna be a crook you better not be a dumbass.
lol

Paris, TN

#6 Feb 26, 2014
btw I was by there today and that ruin is still smoking. that always amazes me how long those big fires can continue to burn
new it

Bristol, TN

#7 Feb 28, 2014
He ripped off my step daughter on a car once. Feel sorry for the innocent people that's gonna lose in this. I hope he gets everything he deserves. "ole fire bug"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Keith Kim: Oakland fire landlorda s rollercoast... 15 min Oaklandish 1
News Greeted with joy 13 hr Cops are Degenerates 35
News Stolen Minivan Pulled from Water Surrounding Ea... Tue JKD 2
News Emergency services respond to empty kayak found... Mar 26 In memory of Zach... 1
News Poll: What type of fire department should Hamil... Mar 26 Fred schaffener 1
News Building burns off Salt River Road - Mar 23 George Smith 1
News Park Service to burn parts of Gettysburga (Sep '16) Mar 23 Glass of Port 6
More from around the web