One Woman Dead in Ripley, Tennessee House Fire

Jan 19, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MyEyeWitnessNews.com

Around 7 a.m. Saturday morning, Ripley Fire Department received a call about a structure fire on Larkwood Avenue.

Comments
1 - 20 of 21 Comments Last updated Jan 26, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Wow I used to live next door to that house.
shawn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

tyler perry
shawn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

as tyler perry said: live in your truth..... noBody Know when their time is comin.... Rip..... prayers to thaa family
Wow

Assumption, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

So does anyone know the individuals name? What a tragedy!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Channel 5 has the story.
Guest 2

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

So sad!
LoveYouMeka

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Wow wrote:
So does anyone know the individuals name? What a tragedy!!!
My cousin, Temeka Muex
Wow

Assumption, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

I am very sorry for you & your families loss, if there was foul play I hope they catch who did it. I know she didn't deserve that. Prayers sent up for you, Temeka, her children & the rest of the fam.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

LoveYouMeka wrote:
<quoted text> My cousin, Temeka Muex
Is she related to Michael? I worked with him in Covington.
tamtam

Covington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

praying for the family,wow,still hard to believe..but God knows best..
woman4rmRipley

Carlinville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

why has her killer not been arrested...i live in ripley and im afraid for my life....who will HE kill and get away with next is the question??????????
woman4rmRipley

Carlinville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

if i can have anything i put that on everything that it would be YOU,YOU,YOU,YOU....i just want YOU,YOU,YOU.....rest in peace TEMEKA....I still cannot believe that you are gone!!!!! WHY did he have to do you like this,YOU took a mother away from 4 BEAUTIFUL GIRLS!!!!!!....Praying The Truth Gets Revealed!!!!! I Hope They Give You The Death Penalty And Pray That You ROT IN HELL....message to her killer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

I thought this was an accident.
Well

Assumption, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Pepper_126 wrote:
I thought this was an accident.
pep you pointed us topix viewers to the wmctv5 link, did you read it? The family said in that article/interview that they believed she was murdered & the home burned to cover it up. Not saying this is true. It's a sad case, but if it is true they need to catch the person that "may" have done it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Well wrote:
<quoted text>pep you pointed us topix viewers to the wmctv5 link, did you read it? The family said in that article/interview that they believed she was murdered & the home burned to cover it up. Not saying this is true. It's a sad case, but if it is true they need to catch the person that "may" have done it.
Right. Since then I read on another thread where it was accidental. The fire had started in the kitchen. Haven't heard anymore on the news.
womanInRipley

Carlinville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

she was murdered!!!!! and the fire was set to destroy evidence and make it seem like she died in the fire!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

I went to my old neighborhood a few minutes ago. The crime scene tape is still there but it's pulled down in the front. Her vehicle is still in the driveway.
I don't know what that means.

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Praying for the family! Also praying for justice for this family. I don't know this family ,but when I heard about this I told my husband that something wasn't right. After reading this my thoughts seem to be correct. This is very sad that someone could do this to another! GOD bless this family with the answers they need, and keep your hands over her children LORD .AMEN.
Well

Assumption, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Since then I read on another thread where it was accidental. The fire had started in the kitchen. Haven't heard anymore on the news.
ok I'm not trying to argue with you so please don't take this as such, but it really doesn't matter what "another" thread said. HER family said they think the fire was set as a cover up, whether it was in the kitchen, the bathroom, a bedroom it doesn't matter. A lot of people go with their first gut instinct & are right a lot of the times. I too thought this was fishy when I first read about it. Then to see the family thought the same thing only confirmed that thought with me, & I don't even know them. Now the poster above this post felt something wasn't right also. I believe the family is on the right track. Again not trying to come at U (pep) in anyway. I just hope that if there was foul play that they catch the bastard(s).

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Not a problem Well. I'm on alot of different threads and I was just wondering what was really going on. I would think if the investagation was over then her family would have removed her vehicle.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••