Fire Levy addressed during TVCC meeting

Fire Levy addressed during TVCC meeting

There are 4 comments on the Williamson Daily News Online story from Mar 12, 2013, titled Fire Levy addressed during TVCC meeting. In it, Williamson Daily News Online reports that:

Williamson Fire Chief Jerry Mounts is pictured above speaking to the Tug Valley Chamber of Commerce on Monday at Los Amigos Dos restaurant in Williamson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Williamson Daily News Online.

Newsome

Logan, WV

#1 Mar 20, 2013
Just another way to suck the tax payers and drain the poor.

It will NOT pass as always!

F**k em all ...
Floyd

Logan, WV

#2 Mar 20, 2013
Newsome wrote:
Just another way to suck the tax payers and drain the poor.
It will NOT pass as always!
F**k em all ...
hell'' yell'' I'am with you
Floyd

Logan, WV

#3 Mar 20, 2013
can't wait to vote for someone new i'll vote for my dog before one of them can I get a hell' yell'
HEHE

Prestonsburg, KY

#4 Mar 21, 2013
Doesn't the levy count for mingo co. schools. Ha the state took over mingo schools. Isn't is listed on the levy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Councilor's mom, one other displaced by Plunket... (Dec '11) 8 hr Cops are degenerates 7
News Pittsfield Fire Department issues phone scam wa... 16 hr Cops are degenerates 2
News Man rescued from fire above Pittsfield restaurant 17 hr Cops are degenerates 2
News Make sure your rental is safe (Oct '15) Thu beware slumlords 2
News Halton Hills: check your smoke and CO alarms af... Thu other recalls 1
News Tennessee wildfires lead to evacuation of downt... Thu Grimy Phoxx 124
News Today In History - Dec 6th Dec 7 Sink the Bismark 3
More from around the web