Man apparently set self on fire in domestic

Nov 8, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Observer

A city man allegedly set himself on fire before running into the basement of a two-family home during an apparent domestic incident.

Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Nov 18, 2012
NO effin way

Jamestown, NY

#2 Nov 9, 2012
Must have been a heated argument
This is what happened

Nashville, TN

#3 Nov 9, 2012
Jeremy Ramsay was beating his gf. She called the cops. When they arrived, this tool decided to run. Cop gave chase and Jeremy tried setting the cop on fire somehow. Supposedly covered himself with paint thinner and got himself instead. Couldn't have happened to a bigger douche. This guys been a waste since junior high.
read the article

Buffalo, NY

#5 Nov 9, 2012
This is what happened wrote:
Jeremy Ramsay was beating his gf. She called the cops. When they arrived, this tool decided to run. Cop gave chase and Jeremy tried setting the cop on fire somehow. Supposedly covered himself with paint thinner and got himself instead. Couldn't have happened to a bigger douche. This guys been a waste since junior high.
There was no mention in the article of a gf. In fact, it read that he was alone in the house. There is also no mention of his so-called attempt to set a cop on fire. If there was any truth to that, it would have been included. Pay attention to the wording used... "allegedly" and "apparent" for example. I am in no way condoning domestic abuse, but has it occurred to anyone that maybe HE was the victim?
Lol

Worcester, MA

#6 Nov 9, 2012
He's no victim he wax just beatin his gf ass just last month n almost killed her
for real

Buffalo, NY

#7 Nov 9, 2012
Lol wrote:
He's no victim he wax just beatin his gf ass just last month n almost killed her
That's her own fault for staying.
This is what happened

Nashville, TN

#8 Nov 9, 2012
read the article wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no mention in the article of a gf. In fact, it read that he was alone in the house. There is also no mention of his so-called attempt to set a cop on fire. If there was any truth to that, it would have been included. Pay attention to the wording used... "allegedly" and "apparent" for example. I am in no way condoning domestic abuse, but has it occurred to anyone that maybe HE w
as the victim?
I know the family that lived upstairs. They lost everything to water and smoke damage. Jeremy also went to school with the police officer that was there. They knew each other. Trust me, this guy is a steaming pile and always has been.
Checkyourfacts

Jamestown, NY

#9 Nov 9, 2012
This is what happened wrote:
Jeremy Ramsay was beating his gf. She called the cops. When they arrived, this tool decided to run. Cop gave chase and Jeremy tried setting the cop on fire somehow. Supposedly covered himself with paint thinner and got himself instead. Couldn't have happened to a bigger douche. This guys been a waste since junior high.
He wasn't beating his gf. She wasnt even in the house that day until about the time the fire started. He didn't try running from the cop, and no he didn't cover himself in paint thinner. Get ur facts straight and don't spread the evil word of gossip. The lord will save him. Will he save you from your ignorance?
Lol

Raynham, MA

#10 Nov 9, 2012
Yea rite I know 4 a fact he wax beatin that girl not on da day he burned him self bout a month ago he was usin her as a door mat
Betterthanmost

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Nov 10, 2012
Checkyourfacts wrote:
<quoted text>
He wasn't beating his gf. She wasnt even in the house that day until about the time the fire started. He didn't try running from the cop, and no he didn't cover himself in paint thinner. Get ur facts straight and don't spread the evil word of gossip. The lord will save him. Will he save you from your ignorance?
Hey check this, who gives a F' if the info is off. The Dbag lit himself on fire so he got what he got. And no relation to Kim Ramsey, that's just a drugged up B' we all just used to F'!!!!
Ignorant trolls

Buffalo, NY

#13 Nov 17, 2012
I heard he had a seizure and has been since getting jumped by a gang after sticking up for his sister. He almost died and you people talk hatefully. I know alot of people are upset about almost his condition. The girl he allegedly almost killed included. Who would miss you?
Ignorant trolls

Buffalo, NY

#14 Nov 17, 2012
Ignorant trolls wrote:
I heard he had a seizure and has been since getting jumped by a gang after sticking up for his sister. He almost died and you people talk hatefully. I know alot of people are upset about almost his condition. The girl he allegedly almost killed included. Who would miss you?
alot of people are upset about his condition he almost died. God must be with him
FML

Jamestown, NY

#15 Nov 18, 2012
Ignorant trolls wrote:
<quoted text> alot of people are upset about his condition he almost died. God must be with him
God doesn't want him, send him to the basement!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman Accused of Setting Fire With Burned Bacon 9 hr wichita-rick 12
Worker shocked at construction site 17 hr UnionSMD 2
Blaze scorches 120 acres, burns outbuildings 22 hr Holly Deaton 1
Higher gas prices expected after refinery fire (Aug '12) Fri Tuco Blondie 10
Hayward: Hazardous vapor release at shuttered c... Thu Natural Disasters... 1
Park officials discover fire on Lake Superior's... Thu Natural 1
Apostle Islands fire burns for weeks; rangers l... Thu Natural 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Fire People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••