Firefighters Save Historic Stamping Ground Home
Firefighters managed to save a historic home in Scott County after a wood burning stove sparked a fire early Thursday morning.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at KLEX TV.
#1 Nov 8, 2012
I'm happy they were able to save the old house.
Add your comments below
|Wildfire blazes on Mescalero Apache Reservation||4 hr||NM Parent||1|
|Ronald Bass Declares Candidacy for Lamar County...||Sun||Pop||4|
|Our view: Tear down or secure fire-prone building||Sun||name||4|
|Fire causes major damage to north Houston home||Sun||Francois Pharts||5|
|1 Birmingham firefighter injured battling Dolom...||Sun||cindy porter||1|
|Fire puts family of 8 out of their Indy home||Sun||Crimestopperz||1|
|Energy-rich Russia pays little attention to cli...||Nov 28||Mirek||1|
Find what you want!
Search Fire Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC