Man Burned in Mattress Fire

Man Burned in Mattress Fire

There are 2 comments on the YourErie story from Mar 25, 2013, titled Man Burned in Mattress Fire. In it, YourErie reports that:

A man suffered second degree burns to his face Sunday afternoon in a mattress fire.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at YourErie.

baseball man

Erie, PA

#1 Mar 25, 2013
Just saw the 24 news. Careless smoking in bed caused the fire. in the news footage they showed video of the house, there was a sign next to the door "Oxygen in use NO Smoking, No Open Flames. Maybe this person should have read his sign??
LeeeeeeeeRoy

North Fairfield, OH

#2 Mar 25, 2013
Don't light farts in bed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fire calls: Aug. 26 - Sept. 1 (Sep '13) Feb 19 Hillsburgh 9
News Suspicious fire in Erin straw bales Feb 19 Sparky 1
News Chicago Ridge fire official charged in Tinley P... (Jan '13) Feb 17 Wondering 8
News Blytheville police and fire upgrading radios Feb 16 Candy 1
News Fire captain arrested in sexual assault of 5-ye... Feb 16 JUSTICE 1
News Homeland Security funds will pay for Fairfield ... Feb 15 Birds Landing Bob 1
News Four Fire Departments Battle House Blaze In Cre... Feb 14 River Hess 1
More from around the web