Burton barn fire suspect in custody, ...

Burton barn fire suspect in custody, police seek multiple arson, cruelty to animals charges

There are 1 comment on the MLive.com story from Feb 22, 2013, titled Burton barn fire suspect in custody, police seek multiple arson, cruelty to animals charges. In it, MLive.com reports that:

Police are seeking 10 charges of cruelty to animals and two counts of arson against a suspect arrested in connection with a barn fire Wednesday morning off Lippincott Road that killed 10 horses.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MLive.com.

patricia Waderlow

Dayton, OH

#1 Feb 22, 2013
Sorry to hear about the minor getting charged, I feel that there was a father in the picture, The father would beer for him, never enforced the child to go to school.bought cars for him and no license.Smashed the car and the passenger was hurt. How much could have went on till this happened? I feel the dad should be looked at also, parties that went on at the house. someone needs to investagte the living condition in the house.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Smoke helping battle with wildfires 1 hr Sask 1
News No Sign of Arson Yet in Latest Black Church Fire 5 hr PimpDaddy 7
News Teen arrested for selling illegal fireworks online 17 hr ariana grande 1
News Steele man arrested in arson investigation 19 hr Guest 14
News Fires, smoke force 5,000 out of homes in northe... Fri Dry 1
News Spirits are high as forest fire evacuees come t... Fri Chief Truth Speaker 14
News Three facing impaired charges (Apr '11) Fri 2 more 2
More from around the web