Report: Myanmar police used phosphoru...

Report: Myanmar police used phosphorus during crackdown at mine protest that burned 108 people

There are 1 comment on the Canada.com story from Mar 11, 2013, titled Report: Myanmar police used phosphorus during crackdown at mine protest that burned 108 people. In it, Canada.com reports that:

An eagerly awaited official report has confirmed that police in Myanmar used smoke bombs that contain phosphorus during a crackdown on anti-mine protesters last year that left 108 people with burns, mostly Buddhist monks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canada.com.

Sheik Yerbouti

Southampton, PA

#1 Mar 13, 2013
phosphorus weapons are nasty and hard to treat! What harm had these Buddhist monks do?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Renfrew fire chief vows to fight 'illega... 10 hr freethinkradio do... 1
News Downtown Talihina Business Owners Begin Cleanup... 20 hr James is the Real... 24
News FONOM calls for changes to proposed firefighter... May 18 vote Matt Green P... 1
News New Basement Blaze Forces Evacuation of North A... May 15 cil 3
News Damage pegged at $350,000 in Georgetown house fire May 14 Puslinch 4
News All floors have collapsed in south-central Burl... May 13 nobody home 1
News Sheriff: Possible arson investigated in Oklahom... May 12 Wondering 1