Semi driver critically injured, I-95 ...

Semi driver critically injured, I-95 shut down in accident Saturday in Daytona

There are 2 comments on the story from May 4, 2013, titled Semi driver critically injured, I-95 shut down in accident Saturday in Daytona. In it, reports that:

Northbound lanes of I-95 in Daytona Beach were closed for around seven hours Saturday after a semi overturned in an accident just south of the LPGA Boulevard exit.

Join the discussion below, or

Deltona, FL

#1 May 11, 2013
No one from the pickup truck has reached out to family members or semi-driver Alan Brandon. That we know of they haven't even checked on them. Life goes on for Motley, friends & family. However the Brandon's family has been sent into a tailspin. If this was truly an accident & not neglegence, what would it take to come forward. Take responsibility, at least offer apology, sypathies for his loss of limb, the loss of occupation he has been in for over twenty years, all with awards in safety. Alan Brandon was the bread winner & head of his family. As many Americans have to do they lived paycheck to paycheck. All normalcy is gone. Mrs. Brandon just wanted to be with her husband. Her first priority is him, however she worries about everything, rent, bills, food, etc.. They are far from home and very much out of their elements. Even if the response is anger, which it very much maybe. Someone from the pickup truck should, one human to another offer or extend a Christian hand & words of love.

Leesburg, FL

#2 May 17, 2013
Judge not lest ye be judged? Isn't that a christian belief?- It sounds hypocritical from your standpoint. But then that only applies to people who want to manipulate the truth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rainbow-painted bench supporting gay acceptance... 12 hr Fa-Foxy 70
News Covington pays for more police and fire with pa... Wed Kyboy 1
News Pittsfield: Domino's, NFPA and Dalton Fire Depa... Oct 5 cops are liars an... 3
News New Agreement Stops Sapulpa Fire From Respondin... Oct 4 jackreed2k 1
News Arsonist hurled object to ignite fire at Planne... Oct 4 Your Ex 14
News Officials discuss police, fire fees (Dec '14) Oct 2 Rusty Gate 21
News Make sure your rental is safe Oct 1 Jooish lightening 1
More from around the web