Fire destroys Loudon home

Fire destroys Loudon home

There are 3 comments on the Loudon County News story from Oct 12, 2009, titled Fire destroys Loudon home. In it, Loudon County News reports that:

Investigators from the Loudon Fire Department and the Loudon Police Department were on hand Monday morning to investigate the cause of a house fire at 904 Highland Ave.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Loudon County News.

CountryGal

Oak Lawn, IL

#1 Oct 13, 2009
The fire dept was having to pump water uphill from a hydrant a block down. It was a congested mess. Bill's last name is spelled as Geames.
sandra

Riceville, TN

#2 Oct 17, 2009
my sister and her 17 year old daughter were renting this house they lost everything even thier dog sadie my sister went back in for her bird think maybe puppy followed anyon wishing to donate anythin cothes house hold idtems contake kelly shaw 1104 christianburg ln sweetwater t. she is staying with her mother
Kelly Shaw

Dayton, TN

#3 Aug 13, 2010
sandra wrote:
my sister and her 17 year old daughter were renting this house they lost everything even thier dog sadie my sister went back in for her bird think maybe puppy followed anyon wishing to donate anythin cothes house hold idtems contake kelly shaw 1104 christianburg ln sweetwater t. she is staying with her mother

We would like to thank all of Loudon County for all of your help and donations and to the Loudon Fire Department for risking their lives to try and save our belongings and home.. Thank you guys for an outstanding effort ! Love ya all ! Sorry to all for taking so long to reply and thank you .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News HOA to homeowners who lost everything in Gatlin... 3 hr Just me 3
News Video shows man lighting Phoenix LGBT youth cen... 16 hr Buba 1
News Family of four escapes Carthage house fire; use... 17 hr crazylady 1
News Monday Morning Fire Ruled Arson By City Officials Wed grapevine 1
News Body Found at Vacant House Fire Next to IL Stri... Tue The Anti-Flower C... 3
News Balcony blaze on Park Ave. (Apr '13) Jul 23 Stairs park actio... 2
News Whittier Fire: Friday, July 28 Update Jul 22 None 1
More from around the web