Pa. Bar, Apartments Condemned For Cod...

Pa. Bar, Apartments Condemned For Code Violations

There are 2 comments on the FireHouse.com story from Mar 25, 2013, titled Pa. Bar, Apartments Condemned For Code Violations. In it, FireHouse.com reports that:

High carbon monoxide levels, electrical problems, a faulty coal-fired heating system and no working smoke detectors were among the factors that lead to the condemnation of a Hazelton apartment/bar complex.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FireHouse.com.

RIP Coal Crackers

Wellsboro, PA

#1 Mar 25, 2013
I will always miss sloshing around in the giant urine puddle on my way to the toilet. Let it be noted that the broken windows and other holes allowed the CO to vent out. That was a feat of civil engineering like the Jeddo Mine Tunnel.
saddened

United States

#2 Mar 26, 2013
That's it for Coal Crackers I guess, i'm gonna miss that place, I know it was to much for Carol to handle on her own.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Neighbors' temperatures can rise over fire pits... 26 min Zoe Regen 1
News 170 acres burned near Black Butte Lake 4 hr Here Is One 1
News Washington's wildfire season gets off to an ear... 7 hr fatbacksx 1
News San Jose warns residents about illegal fireworks (Jul '12) 21 hr Kris 12
News Vacant Sault Ste. Marie business lost to fire 21 hr Mark 1
News Two communities declare states of em 21 hr community discussion 1
News Curious on-lookers endangering fire crews in Se... 21 hr community discussion 1
More from around the web