Family Dog Dies After Fire at Atlantic Beach Home
A German shepherd perished and two people were injured after a laundry room fire broke out late Wednesday night in an Atlantic Beach home, according to police and fire officials.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.
#1 Jan 27, 2013
Miss my dog rip shane
Add your comments below
|Maine man allegedly threw gas-filled beer bottl...||14 hr||longtail||1|
|Huntsville house fire causes $150,000 damage Fr...||Wed||CTV TV up there||1|
|Pa. Arson Suspects: Ghosts Ordered Barn Fire (Apr '16)||Nov 21||weapon X||33|
|Fire destroys apartment above Greenwood Lake ea... (Mar '12)||Nov 19||anonymous||5|
|Woman Found Dead Inside Burning Home On Bates P... (Oct '16)||Nov 18||BCSO||2|
|Country Club Hills fire chief's conviction undi... (Oct '12)||Nov 17||Whatsethical||4|
|Suspect Arrested In Arson Fire at St. Cloud Adu...||Nov 16||L Craig s Hush Pu...||3|
Find what you want!
Search Fire Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC