Body found in rubble of fire at NC apartment
BOONE, N.C. Authorities say they have found the body of a man in the top floor of an apartment building that was heavily damaged by fire in Boone.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at charlotteobserver.com.
#1 Mar 20, 2013
#2 Mar 20, 2013
Why couldn't he get out???
#3 Mar 20, 2013
4am, fire/smoke, the unknown factors at this time - smoke detector, alcohol/drugs can slow motor / reaction function vs one operating at 4am. Candles? Heater? Some sort of spark or heat source had fuel to burn. A fire at 4am can be a humans worst nightmare - unless you have a good working smoke detector to alert you when you are sleeping....
Add your comments below
|Hudson County Sheriff's officers help save resi...||16 hr||Jerseycityreeder||1|
|Florida blaze spreads after ripping through hom...||Sun||Trump s Birtherex...||13|
|Community service ordered in arson case||Apr 21||Sj Wood||1|
|Dover City Council receives project update||Apr 19||stinks||1|
|The old house was destroyed by the fire||Apr 17||Candy||2|
|Trump to meet Atlanta first responders in I-85 ...||Apr 15||Waikiki murders||4|
|Burnt smell persists through Brevard||Apr 14||yidfellas v USA||3|
Find what you want!
Search Fire Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC