Body found in rubble of fire at NC ap...

Body found in rubble of fire at NC apartment

There are 3 comments on the charlotteobserver.com story from Mar 20, 2013, titled Body found in rubble of fire at NC apartment. In it, charlotteobserver.com reports that:

BOONE, N.C. Authorities say they have found the body of a man in the top floor of an apartment building that was heavily damaged by fire in Boone.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at charlotteobserver.com.

Friend

Boone, NC

#1 Mar 20, 2013
Sad

Harrison, TN

#2 Mar 20, 2013
Why couldn't he get out???
Friend

Boone, NC

#3 Mar 20, 2013
Sad wrote:
Why couldn't he get out???
4am, fire/smoke, the unknown factors at this time - smoke detector, alcohol/drugs can slow motor / reaction function vs one operating at 4am. Candles? Heater? Some sort of spark or heat source had fuel to burn. A fire at 4am can be a humans worst nightmare - unless you have a good working smoke detector to alert you when you are sleeping....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hudson County Sheriff's officers help save resi... 16 hr Jerseycityreeder 1
News Florida blaze spreads after ripping through hom... Sun Trump s Birtherex... 13
News Community service ordered in arson case Apr 21 Sj Wood 1
News Dover City Council receives project update Apr 19 stinks 1
News The old house was destroyed by the fire Apr 17 Candy 2
News Trump to meet Atlanta first responders in I-85 ... Apr 15 Waikiki murders 4
News Burnt smell persists through Brevard Apr 14 yidfellas v USA 3
More from around the web