Arson Suspected in Northeast Arkansas...

Arson Suspected in Northeast Arkansas Fire

There are 9 comments on the ArkansasMatters story from Dec 14, 2012, titled Arson Suspected in Northeast Arkansas Fire. In it, ArkansasMatters reports that:

State investigators are looking into a northeast Arkansas fire. It broke out Tuesday in Joiner , destroying a church, a laundromat, and damaging the town's police station.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ArkansasMatters.

Bono, AR

#1 Dec 14, 2012
Arson in Joiner how shocking put it in the file with all the other arson cases mcsd refuse to solve!

Blytheville, AR

#2 Dec 15, 2012
who is the person who stood to gain from fire

Blytheville, AR

#3 Dec 15, 2012
Whoever owned buildings if they were insured

Blytheville, AR

#4 Dec 19, 2012
whoever the police pissed over the weekend

Blytheville, AR

#7 Dec 7, 2013
they delete every post this one will be next
Get that

Blytheville, AR

#9 Dec 8, 2013
Yeah Right! them meth cooks is what got that house burned bet that. Of course Gotcha wanna say (False statement) But then again there has been many of stories going around. can't burn tweakers house if anyone wanted too they never sleep lmfao!!!!!!!!

Blytheville, AR

#10 Dec 9, 2013
ur house should have been the first one to go up then! hahaha

Trumann, AR

#12 Dec 11, 2013
hellfire i dont think noone is cooking meth anymore ,why would they so much damn iceicebaby...and from what i heard they were asleep that nite ...just like normal people cuz thats what they are good hardworking normal people....

United States

#14 May 15, 2015
Arson in joiner you don't say I thought that is how you get rich buy insu. And light it according to the crazy blonde in the dairy barn

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rainbow-painted bench supporting gay acceptance... 1 hr too lazy to log in 64
News Arsonist hurled object to ignite fire at Planne... 3 hr Keeppopinoff 13
News Officials discuss police, fire fees (Dec '14) Fri Rusty Gate 21
News Make sure your rental is safe Thu Jooish lightening 1
News Allentown fire sends cat to vet Oct 1 silly rabbit 1
News Elk City fire crews battling major building fire Oct 1 Smokey the Bear 11
News Century-old home goes up in flames on Bronte Ro... Oct 1 GTA 1
More from around the web