Garfield firefighters quickly extingu...

Garfield firefighters quickly extinguish blaze caused by burning candle

There are 1 comment on the story from Oct 31, 2012, titled Garfield firefighters quickly extinguish blaze caused by burning candle. In it, reports that:

GARFIELD -- City firefighters on standby swiftly extinguished a residential fire caused by a burning candle, a police officer said Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or

UR fied

Pompano Beach, FL

#2 Nov 24, 2012
moved wrote:
I remember when a sibling of mine started a fire in an attic apartment when first married... Sibling's wife said It Was Alright because the house was a "Fire Trap" anyway. I'm sure it was an Accident like shooting his 'friend' in the back was.....
Any happy memories...ever...? ROTFLMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Body Found at Vacant House Fire Next to IL Stri... (Feb '17) 16 hr IM_more_Anti_than... 7
News Man charged with arson in connection to massive... (Apr '13) Mar 14 Truth 18
News CVFD Sees Staffing Crisis on the Horizon Mar 12 UVA Propaganda Mill 3
News Pa. Arson Suspects: Ghosts Ordered Barn Fire (Apr '16) Mar 12 weapon X 75
News Cause of Mr. Thom's fire doesn't surface quickly (Jul '08) Mar 11 christo 10
News Academy's Inaugural Fire Officer IV Class Inclu... Mar 10 Nerma 1
News Country Club Hills fire chief's conviction undi... (Oct '12) Mar 9 Anonymous 5