Va. police investigating cause of wee...

Va. police investigating cause of weekend fire in Accomack

There are 3 comments on the The Daily Times story from Feb 24, 2013, titled Va. police investigating cause of weekend fire in Accomack. In it, The Daily Times reports that:

WACHAPREAGUE ---- Criminal investigators are working to determine the cause of a fire late Saturday in Accomack County, saying it is unclear whether the blaze that damaged the rear of an unoccupied structure on Drummondtown Road in Wachapreague is arson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Times.

jane reid

Arlington, VA

#1 Feb 25, 2013
this was built by my husband's family, herman poulson and "ruth" mears-poulson in 1917, it was a wonderful family place for many yrs. w/happy memories

Since: May 10

United States

#2 Mar 24, 2013
It is a shame that a few losers can wreak so much destruction on these historically significant buildings. I will have no pity for them when they get caught and put away for life for all those counts of arson.
John T Poulson

Henderson, NV

#3 Monday Jan 1
jane reid wrote:
this was built by my husband's family, herman poulson and "ruth" mears-poulson in 1917, it was a wonderful family place for many yrs. w/happy memories
Hello Jane Reid. My name is John Poulson and am the nephew of Herman and Ruth. After seeing your post i am curious as to whether or not you might be a relative to the Poulson family. Would be so good to know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Smoke inhalation sends resident to hospital (Oct '11) 5 hr Bud 7
News Volunteer fire department struggling to make en... (Jun '12) 18 hr Bville 32
News Arson Is Suspected After Home Of Roy Moore's Ac... 19 hr Mitt s dog crate 22
News State Ranks #1 Nationwide For Fire Fatalities 20 hr Bob Up 3
News Trans woman charged with assaulting firefighter Sun Kernal 5
News Paden City Fire Destroys Home Sun Buy a compass 1
News Weird 9 mins ago 9:50 a.m.X-rated prank leads t... Jan 20 Pardon Pard 1
More from around the web