Official: Shiny dog bowl sparks Calif. house fire

May 2, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: El Paso Times

Authorities say sun refracted off the dog's shiny water bowl and ignited a fire at Terry and Shay Weisbrich's Santa Rosa home on Wednesday afternoon.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated May 4, 2013

“water water water water water ”

Since: Oct 07

the place with Pyramid Head

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 2, 2013
 
really well that is quite interesting. almost funny

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 2, 2013
 
Prime Rib..WOW! long time..no see..NOT funny...almost like putting a foil wrapped dish in a microwave, HUH???.

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 3, 2013
 
So the sun "refracted" OFF of the shiny water bowl. How sciencey.
Marley Money

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 3, 2013
 
That's why I never clean my dogs bowl.....or any bowls for that matter, or dishes. It makes them a fire hazard.
Dr Stinko

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 4, 2013
 
Pretty sure the dog had a 'hand' in this event.
Wasn't a Yorkie by any chance, was it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••