Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns

Oct 4, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Corner

Imagine your home catches fire but the local fire department won't respond, then watches it burn.

Comments (Page 2,802)

Showing posts 56,021 - 56,040 of58,245
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
oldlady

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
You trying to be incognito old lady? You don't go around calling people a criminal you don't even know.Stink bombs would be her presents,all wrapped in pretty paper..
I'm glad I'm not your neighbor.You can tell by the posts who's the neighbor from hell.Or the psycho bitch.It don't take long to see.Too bad she didn't have to r-e-l-o-c-a-t-e as an undesirable..
Anytime two post on here to each other,they can be sure the thread will be attacked.She can't stand it.she's hovering nearby.Sees alerts.
Her mission is to make posters miserable and label "scud trolls",the only words known,like she's a stand out icon in it all..She or you are merely a poster like everybody else,jealous of friends..She's got her own ,yet posts TOPIX shouldn't permit it.HA-HA-HA-HA.Preaches one thing does another."Don't do as I do ,do as I say" is her creed??She's ruined herself with her posts.Understand?Ruined.
Looks like you are the one thew on here. Threating people, stalking sassy like your life depends on, hell, a 3 year old could see that. Oh, and I know you are lurking, just to see when she post, or a new post, just so you can rant about sassy. You have some bad ass mental problems. No reason for you to reply to me, like I told you before, I dont like talking to SHIT.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

whatever wrote:
this forum should need to go away
5,000 signatures are going to the president as soon as he is back in on new agenda..It is a petition an attoney is gathering to present to remove TOPIX as a child took it's life over bullying. 5,000 signatures requires response from him with action.

Since: Jul 10

The Zulu Tribe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

oldlady wrote:
<quoted text> Looks like you are the one thew on here. Threating people, stalking sassy like your life depends on, hell, a 3 year old could see that. Oh, and I know you are lurking, just to see when she post, or a new post, just so you can rant about sassy. You have some bad ass mental problems. No reason for you to reply to me, like I told you before, I dont like talking to SHIT.
threw? threating people?
Did you drop out of elementary school?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

oldlady wrote:
<quoted text> Looks like you are the one thew on here. Threating people, stalking sassy like your life depends on, hell, a 3 year old could see that. Oh, and I know you are lurking, just to see when she post, or a new post, just so you can rant about sassy. You have some bad ass mental problems. No reason for you to reply to me, like I told you before, I dont like talking to SHIT.
I see you think you're incognito. Bless your litle heart. I've stepped on your little toes?
She labels other and I see you're just like her.
Why don't you try to get her to be thoughtful before labeling people,name caling,putting others down..
She's just wild at times trying to raise hell with others.Get it,she's hated. Like foul air.
And Warrior Judge is nice to everybody.
oldnicelady

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

For all to know, I am a nice old lady, till 123, and "its" other names morphina, etc., gets on here. Low life dirty stinking perverted, stupid monkeys. Now that I said my piece, good night Sassy and other good posters on here.
oldnicelady

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

zimbobway wrote:
<quoted text>
threw? threating people?
Did you drop out of elementary school?
I never went to school, so, what is your exscuss?
oldnicelady

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

zimbobway is another one of 123's, ashamed to say it, so you just got to change it.

Since: Jul 10

The Zulu Tribe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

oldnicelady wrote:
<quoted text> I never went to school, so, what is your exscuss?
it shows.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

oldnicelady wrote:
For all to know, I am a nice old lady, till 123, and "its" other names morphina, etc., gets on here. Low life dirty stinking perverted, stupid monkeys. Now that I said my piece, good night Sassy and other good posters on here.
Why,if I didn't know better----
Old lady ,I'd believe yo're an original just like Kentucky fried chicken!
All your words,would know you anywhere.
Signedotherposters.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

oldnicelady wrote:
zimbobway is another one of 123's, ashamed to say it, so you just got to change it.
We are all lucky to be original Zulus!DON'T MESS WITH US!
WE'RE proud too!We're voting on taking Obammy in,don't bother us.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Since it happened almost 3 years ago and since you don't live anywhere near where it happened, he can Google it just like you did and read everything you're going to tell him because that's all you know about it, either!
almost 3 years? Oct, 2010 is just over 2. And you know even less than I do about it. You just post knee-jerk without credible research, like you do on every other subject. That is why no one takes you seriously.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>Hi NTMD8OR, it`s the same o same o. She still THINKS i`m Joe Kyle. I hope to see you on here later, and for sure next week.
Hi Morphina.Spazsy thinks we are all Joe and each other.. Remember?. I am always around, even though I don't post as much.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
Hi NTM,you old hillbilly jerk!
Now,why would a stranger say that?
Trying to be smart aleck on TOPIX.
Hi 123.. Smart alec on TOPIX??? where??? Who would do that???

“Huh Huh It Says Wood”

Since: Nov 12

Highland High

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Morphina.Spazsy thinks we are all Joe and each other.. Remember?. I am always around, even though I don't post as much.
She has also said that I'm Morphina.

“Huh Huh It Says Wood”

Highland High

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>I`d damn sure spit in her face if I ever saw her. What`cha gonna do about it, ya b!tch?
NOT a DAMN THING!!
Hun, your spit is far better than she deserves.:-)

“Huh Huh It Says Wood”

Highland High

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>Why, thank you.
You ever need to spit... I have an open mouth.

“DaJudge's Rulings Are Final”

Since: Sep 10

Proud to be a Troll

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Rain, rain, rain.......thunder and lightning and lots of wind.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi 123.. Smart alec on TOPIX??? where??? Who would do that???
Hey good looking!

I finally got it thru my head that I am the neighbor,Joe,Morphina,
a criminal,123,and also MG. Now if I just had all their great personalities and money to go with it,I'd be very happy to lay claim.
I'm thinking of becoming Opheilia,Olive,Ed, too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

But wait!There is zulu now and Chicken George,Kunta Kinta,Obamama,or SassyAssy or it's just wide open on who we can be.
I'll be zulululu!Or the neighbor Ms. Barky?Or Sam Rainmaker?!
Now,Topix is taking names and we can't have a conspiracy.They won't "permit it"even though we're paid.We need policing still.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Howards_Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
You ever need to spit... I have an open mouth.
Johnny Cash said his daddy told him ,don't spit against the wind.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 56,021 - 56,040 of58,245
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••