Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns

Oct 4, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Corner

Imagine your home catches fire but the local fire department won't respond, then watches it burn.

Comments (Page 2,789)

Showing posts 55,761 - 55,780 of58,312
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Minnie Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee toots! I believe you are consumed as well! Get ya a life sweetems then you won't worry who posts what or how many times they post it
YOU TOOTS CHOOSE TO COME HERE! Stay off the thread OR quit yer cryin whinin and complaining !!
We all know you are practicing changing your name.
None of your business who posts what and Punk ,you don't tell people to stay off TOPIX.
QUIT PLAYING LIKE A CHILD,YOU FOOL NO ONE.YOU DON'T FOOT THE BILL SO TEND TO YOUR OWN RAT-KILLING AND WE'LL TAKE CARE OF OUR SERVICE.YOU NEED TO GO TO BED,YOU'VE BEEN ON TOO LONG,GETTING CONFUSED AGAIN.
Donnie

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know you are practicing changing your name.
None of your business who posts what and Punk ,you don't tell people to stay off TOPIX.
QUIT PLAYING LIKE A CHILD,YOU FOOL NO ONE.YOU DON'T FOOT THE BILL SO TEND TO YOUR OWN RAT-KILLING AND WE'LL TAKE CARE OF OUR SERVICE.YOU NEED TO GO TO BED,YOU'VE BEEN ON TOO LONG,GETTING CONFUSED AGAIN.
tard
hopefully

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Its on fire now
Donnie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

hopefully wrote:
Its on fire now
What might that be?
whatafux

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
There are people who do not care and will push back.When one tries to run over people they all usually do turn on her defensively as she deserves.She then cries wolf!You can't get by with bullying posters.
Helloooo can you go? We will be able to see on Dec. 11th, 2012. Is this when you want be back on Topix or your other made up name Morphina will be a thing of the past.
whatafux

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny her "private stalker" only lurks on this thread.Wonder what she associates it with or is it she's ashamed to mention it on other thread ,afraid of offending other men there?
She dances over here and on Cambden ALWAYS some way mentioning him.Reckon she secretly is searching for him somewhere to apologize?I say guilty concious is eating her up.
You ant getting no apology. You can quite following, it just shows what and Who you are. Dec. 11, 2012

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

I see that the cowardly unregistered trolls are here again. They lack the nerve to take responsibility for their foul and false accusations by actually registering. They choose, instead, to attack while hiding behind anonymity like the cowards that they are.
SureIfYourRich

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

gIVE IF YOU CAN but if not they shouldn't stand by as a home burns they should be charged with something even fox news was down on them for that . Makes TN look bad in a conservative way

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

whatafux wrote:
<quoted text> You ant getting no apology. You can quite following, it just shows what and Who you are. Dec. 11, 2012
YOU kiddo can quit FOLLOWING.YOU TRYING TO SCARE SOMEONE?
BOO YOURSELF.
i READ A LOT AND YOU SWING NO WEIGHT WITH ANYBODY WITH A NAME LIKE YOU'VE GOT.
SEE you Dec.11,2012 right here Same place,same time.
Stop following me !You're really scaring the beegeebers out of me. ha-ha-ha-ha.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
I see that the cowardly unregistered trolls are here again. They lack the nerve to take responsibility for their foul and false accusations by actually registering. They choose, instead, to attack while hiding behind anonymity like the cowards that they are.
Pay no mind.Always be bullys on TOPIX.I am not at all in fear of a " snotty nose kid".They play with names changing up,all night long. Think no one sees their patterns and habits.
I need the name of the DA in Cambden.Tired of being called a criminal.Can you find it for me.
Given a date? A threat verbally? I don't think so.I'm not the only one threatened.This is no different from a phone threat. His lines can be tapped in case of life or death threats.
Thinks his computer cannot be siezed?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

He's gone a little too far.
She's an adult who chooses to come to Topix for her kicks.Not following terms agreed to.Nor is he.

And he is 3rd party threatening and offending other adults?
He using her as an excuse to bully,it's HIS kick..She chooses to post and she is very confused.
It gets worse.
We should be able to post without her and his slanderous remaks toward character assasination from both.I am tired of it all.They need a life.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

NTM

I don't need help.I just need one name.
123pictures321

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay no mind.Always be bullys on TOPIX.I am not at all in fear of a " snotty nose kid".They play with names changing up,all night long. Think no one sees their patterns and habits.
I need the name of the DA in Cambden.Tired of being called a criminal.Can you find it for me.
Given a date? A threat verbally? I don't think so.I'm not the only one threatened.This is no different from a phone threat. His lines can be tapped in case of life or death threats.
Thinks his computer cannot be siezed?
You can't threaten a fictitious person.
ghmjhjfghyilyfmj ytfsrtlol

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

tyjjyrtjtjtgfyjtfukjgnjhulou;u kfgyjdyfjjdffjdfjdfjhkykyitkiy lygkk

This post makes about as much sense to the subject matter as other posts.
joeblow

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
NTM
I don't need help.I just need one name.
Joe
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>YOU really really are STUPID. You can`t even spell *pictures*, or *wont*, and you want anyone to take you seriously, b!tch please quit,before you make yourself look even dumber than you already have(if that`s even possible). Go enjoy whatever family that you have and STFU!
Hi Morphina, This person pushes stupidity beyond human capacity! Its gotta' be a matter of attention getting. I can't imagine any other motivation for this level of self-debasement! I was thinkin' maybe.....alien abduction with experiments gone bad?

Have a great day. tks.
james

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

joeblow wrote:
<quoted text> Joe
John, Bill, Jack

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Morphina, This person pushes stupidity beyond human capacity! Its gotta' be a matter of attention getting. I can't imagine any other motivation for this level of self-debasement! I was thinkin' maybe.....alien abduction with experiments gone bad?
Have a great day. tks.
YOU HAVE TRIED TO TELL HER TRUTH.HER SON ADDS TO HER ABUSE ON TOPIX.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.THANK YOU FOR TRUTH.
Noodle

Melrose Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>Looney.
You are so infatuated with Joe, that you think every poster is him. Get a life, you ARE as bad as sassy.
http://www.wane.com/dpps/news/strange/whats-t...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

It looks to me like they try to keep him in talk to let him know they are thinking of him regardless of what they say.

Maybe he's a secret wish since they have no man.
Remember the song Morphina,
He ain't got no woman and I amint got no man?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 55,761 - 55,780 of58,312
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••