Sgt. Jason Rolls finally headed to trial, or is he?

Apr 9, 2013 Full story: Busted In Acadiana 125

The excerpt below of a statement written by then-Assistant Police Chief Chris David of the Krotz Spring's Police Department was convincing enough for us to take a deeper look into Nearly three years ago, 32 year old Michael Hall entered his ex-wife's house in Krotz Springs, Louisiana uninvited.

Full Story
Wtf

Lafayette, LA

#103 Apr 26, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>No slow is saying that Jason is not a coward. He shot an unarmed man in cold blood. R u slow r u just dumb.
He's free now WHATEVER. lol. Told you
Katie M

Topeka, KS

#104 Apr 26, 2013
Not guilty! Anything else you need to say?
Wtf

Lafayette, LA

#105 Apr 26, 2013
Katie M wrote:
Nope. But happy he is free. Don't even know why this went to trial. The man was innocent all along. Go Rolls
youbetya

Oklahoma City, OK

#106 Apr 26, 2013
Yep there's still a lot left to say !!!! He may have gotten away with it for now but sooner or later he will have to pay for it . He is still a MURDERER !!!!! A no good for nothing trashy KILLER !!! So no matter what a judge said it still doesn't undo the fact that he broke one of God's Ten Commandments !!! THOU SHALT NOT KILL still one of GOD's rules . He will have to answer to his maker soon enough.
disappointed

United States

#107 Apr 26, 2013
Katie M wrote:
No Bae Bae.... Jason Rolls got away with MURDER!
Katie M

Topeka, KS

#108 Apr 26, 2013
You tell yourselves what ever you need to to sleep at night. One ignorant man is dead and another has to live with it for the rest of his life. Whether you like it or not...this story has a good ending. Not Guilty, go talk trash somewhere else.
Wtf

Lafayette, LA

#109 Apr 26, 2013
youbetya wrote:
Yep there's still a lot left to say !!!! He may have gotten away with it for now but sooner or later he will have to pay for it . He is still a MURDERER !!!!! A no good for nothing trashy KILLER !!! So no matter what a judge said it still doesn't undo the fact that he broke one of God's Ten Commandments !!! THOU SHALT NOT KILL still one of GOD's rules . He will have to answer to his maker soon enough.
What you think red was goin to do? Hug and kiss. Rolls did the right think
country girl

Youngsville, LA

#110 Apr 26, 2013
Wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
What you think red was goin to do? Hug and kiss. Rolls did the right think
. I think your sick if your proud that he is out .The man still has blood on his hands and it wasn't by accident .God doesn't sleep .There could have been a better way .If you get Red out of the picture she gets money each month for the kids and can go where ever she would like Think about this people.They say when you murder someone there is a motive .if he is so great why did bond get revoked Instead of everyone talking crap on here about each other and fighting start putting your heads together maybe u can get some of the trash off the streets
what country are you from

Oklahoma City, OK

#111 Apr 26, 2013
country girl wrote:
<quoted text>. I think your sick if your proud that he is out .The man still has blood on his hands and it wasn't by accident .God doesn't sleep .There could have been a better way .If you get Red out of the picture she gets money each month for the kids and can go where ever she would like Think about this people.They say when you murder someone there is a motive .if he is so great why did bond get revoked Instead of everyone talking crap on here about each other and fighting start putting your heads together maybe u can get some of the trash off the streets
You are a dumb@ss!!! You should unplug your computer! That'd be one less dumb@$$ trolling the Internet!
Whatever

Opelousas, LA

#112 Apr 26, 2013
Katie M wrote:
What that the court system failed once again. He will be judged again and this time it will b by God who saw it all. He did not have to kill Red y not wound him or call 911? It was not called for now you have children without a father living with the an that killed him. Now thats messed up. Their mom will replace Jason soon.I just hope he's not shot and murdered by the next husband. Jason is out of the spot light and she will get bored soon enough.
Loud AND Proud

Oklahoma City, OK

#113 Apr 26, 2013
Congratulations Jason Rolls! I can't imagine how happy and relieved you, your family, your friends, and your supporters must be. It's a great day my friend.

To the family and friends of Michael Hall I send my condolences. I know you must've all wanted Jason to rot in jail but today it was proven in a court of law that he did not commit a crime. Yes he killed Michael but please realize that it was in self defense. I assume you will all despise Jason for the rest of your lives, which I think is understandable, but please let go of all of these rumors on here. They are just merely rumors that, if believed, will steal your closure and tear you apart. Best wishes to all of you.
exactly

Baton Rouge, LA

#114 Apr 26, 2013
the trial was rigged what you expect
Let's Geaux

Lafayette, LA

#115 Apr 26, 2013
It is what it is people! It's the same thing it's always been! Accept it and move on.
What really blows my mind is that most of you on here seem to know that Michael was in the wrong yet you still want to hang Jason for murder
fyouuuuu

Lafayette, LA

#116 Apr 30, 2013
exactly wrote:
the trial was rigged what you expect
oh my! is there anything that makes you think this? or are you just flapping your jaws?
exactly

Oklahoma City, OK

#117 Apr 30, 2013
fyouuuuu wrote:
<quoted text>
oh my! is there anything that makes you think this? or are you just flapping your jaws?
The text "Get ready" and the ones deleted were not even spoke of in court.
The fact Susie worked with the people and was the first there at the scene and shouldn't have been because conflict.
The question of time he had to get the gun, load the gun, and run to kill him instead of trying to wound an unarmed man.
The kids were not questioned as should have been.
There was no proof of forces entry.
There was no proof of a fight.

It's the perfect crime. She calls him over let's him inside and is shot. He will face God.
Let's Geaux

Oklahoma City, OK

#118 Apr 30, 2013
exactly wrote:
<quoted text>The text "Get ready" and the ones deleted were not even spoke of in court.
The fact Susie worked with the people and was the first there at the scene and shouldn't have been because conflict.
The question of time he had to get the gun, load the gun, and run to kill him instead of trying to wound an unarmed man.

It's the perfect crime. She calls him over let's him inside and is shot. He will face God.
You don't even know what you're talking about. And neither does anyone else. You make absolutely no sense
drama

Grand Prairie, TX

#119 Apr 30, 2013
exactly wrote:
<quoted text>The text "Get ready" and the ones deleted were not even spoke of in court.

Obviously, you didn't go to court for the trial. First, the text "get ready" was brought up in court. Second, Susie was not the first person on scene. Although I agree the department shouldn't have handled the investigation because of conflict. Third, he didn't get the gun and load it and then shoot anyone. Id tell you what happened, but it's all public record now, go find out for yourself. Fourth, the kids should have been questioned? What an idiot you are, the kids did not need to be questioned for anything. Those kids have been through enough. And why would you even want them to be questioned when they weren't even there? Oh, I bet you didn't know that since you are just spewing rumors. Fifth, the door was locked, period. You explain how someone gets through a door without forced entry. Sixth, there was absolutely proof of an attack. It was stated by everyone, including the Air Force investigators, with evidence to back it up. That's right, evidence. You know that thing that defines truth from lies. You should go do research. Not that it matters because its over. A jury of 12 random people found him not guilty based on the facts and evidence of the case, not based on your ridiculous rumors and lies. Thank you and have a nice day.
Middle Man

Lafayette, LA

#120 Apr 30, 2013
How those girls going to call him daddy after he killed their daddy. This is sick
whatever

Opelousas, LA

#121 May 1, 2013
stranger danger wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok here's what a REAL man would do: he would accept the fact that his wife didnt want him anymore, whether he liked it or not. He would still show her respect just because she is the mother of his children. He would accept his ex-wife moving on, even if he wasn't. He would still want his ex-wife to be happy whether she was with him or someone else. He would never try to hurt his ex-wife. He would never cause trouble with the man whom his ex-wife decided to marry or anyone else for that matter. He would put his children first, not in the middle. He would always protect his family, not hurt them.
Yes REAL men have loaded guns in their homes with or without children present. If a situation were to arise wherein he needed a gun to protect himself and/or his family, the last thing he would want is to die or have his family killed while loading his gun.
Yes REAL men move into the home where their wife or soon to be wife lives If they decide her home/location is better suited for their family.
It is my knowledge that Jason was living in a different state from Twaila when they started "being together". I'm not sure about this, but I think it would be quite difficult to "sleep" with someone who lived states away.
Questions for you: Do REAL men have sex with multiple women while still married? Even if he and his wife are separated?
I don't real men sleep with another mans wife. They wait and real men don't sleep with whores. Real men respect other men.Real men don't have the children of the man he killed supporting him. A real man would have left the kids out of it. So no Jason is not a real man and his wife is not a real women. Just saying
whatever

Opelousas, LA

#122 May 1, 2013
Should say I don't think real men sleep with another man wife. Sorry for the typo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andersonville Home Destroyed by Fire 20 hr TN Voter 2
Fire races through Fairfield home days before C... Fri Birds Landing Bob 1
At least 2 hurt in south Omaha boarding house f... Fri IMPEACH OBAMA NOW 1
Murder Investigation in McCreary County Dec 25 jfj 2
New Roads man dies in fire that destroys apartm... Dec 24 Yes 16
Chief Mike Glasgow's Eulogy for Capt. Tony Grider Dec 24 LMS 24
Chicago Ridge fire chief resigns, officials loo... (Jun '14) Dec 24 The Reporter 28
More from around the web