Sgt. Jason Rolls finally headed to tr...

Sgt. Jason Rolls finally headed to trial, or is he?

There are 125 comments on the Busted In Acadiana story from Apr 9, 2013, titled Sgt. Jason Rolls finally headed to trial, or is he?. In it, Busted In Acadiana reports that:

The excerpt below of a statement written by then-Assistant Police Chief Chris David of the Krotz Spring's Police Department was convincing enough for us to take a deeper look into Nearly three years ago, 32 year old Michael Hall entered his ex-wife's house in Krotz Springs, Louisiana uninvited.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Busted In Acadiana.

Lol

United States

#63 Apr 20, 2013
Yiyiyi wrote:
<quoted text> Apparently not very well.
Ok if you say my husbands law degree at LSU is not enough to know more about it than you, I give up! Just know if somebody comes into your home let them hurt your family starting with you.
American

Gonzales, LA

#64 Apr 21, 2013
Yiyiyi wrote:
<quoted text>. OMG you nailed it. Oh and don't forget Twaila had been sleeping with the then asst.chief of police wow she really gets around. I wonder if Twaila and Mr Rolls had a to do lists. You know 1get rid of husband check, go on honeymoon check, teach kids to call Mr Rolls daddy check. Well they almost completed their list. I wonder if manslaughter was on it. It should be murder.
WOW..You people really are a SPECIAL KIND OF STUPID.!!Sounds like everyone is trying to build a good reputation for Red,if he was so damn good and everyone knew it why are you trying so hard to make him look good?As for Twaila sleeping around she was a single woman so who she sleeps with is NO ONES business but hers.Unless it was your man then I suggest you do a better job @ home keeping your man happy and he won't have to look elsewhere.Their to do list was to get married and live happy,not be attacked by a physco ex-husband.As for the kids calling Mr.Rolls daddy they do not the only child that calls him daddy is his own little girl,the others call him Mr.Jason,but for the record they do love Mr.Rolls aka Jason.These girls that you are so concerned with know and understand what's going on,and still love him so they must not be to unhappy being with the man.Murder is not what happened that day,self defence was.Everyone can say what they want to say but if someone anyone weather you know them or not comes into your home uninvited and attacks you and you have a gun your going to use it to protect yourself.If you don't then your a bigger fool then you sound.
observer

United States

#65 Apr 21, 2013
American wrote:
<quoted text>WOW..You people really are a SPECIAL KIND OF STUPID.!!Sounds like everyone is trying to build a good reputation for Red,if he was so damn good and everyone knew it why are you trying so hard to make him look good?As for Twaila sleeping around she was a single woman so who she sleeps with is NO ONES business but hers.Unless it was your man then I suggest you do a better job @ home keeping your man happy and he won't have to look elsewhere.Their to do list was to get married and live happy,not be attacked by a physco ex-husband.As for the kids calling Mr.Rolls daddy they do not the only child that calls him daddy is his own little girl,the others call him Mr.Jason,but for the record they do love Mr.Rolls aka Jason.These girls that you are so concerned with know and understand what's going on,and still love him so they must not be to unhappy being with the man.Murder is not what happened that day,self defence was.Everyone can say what they want to say but if someone anyone weather you know them or not comes into your home uninvited and attacks you and you have a gun your going to use it to protect yourself.If you don't then your a bigger fool then you sound.
In your own words, if twaila was/ is so good, why are you trying to make her look good? Being single and sleeping with any thing doesn't make her good, it just makes her a single tramp instead of a married tramp. And I'm not saying she was sleeping around with any thing. I don't know the Jason dude and if surprise attacked may have done the same thing.
Desperate

United States

#66 Apr 21, 2013
too funny wrote:
Nice now she was sleeping with Chris David too? You are TOO FUNNY!
Look go to her nobody cares bout mess starters like u. Just saying. Nobody!!!!!!!!!! If she wants to do that let her! If u got a problem talk to her!!! You must be a young immature person to be slandering her name. She seems to b staying out of everybody's stuff to avoid ppl just like you! Who doesn't have problems? We alllll do! Be an adult! Stop messing w other ppls lives! Grow up. Just word of advice. I'm sorry your life is so miserable. I really really am. Walmart has a craft isle. Why not try it out.
Loud AND Proud

United States

#67 Apr 21, 2013
FREE JASON ROLLS!!
Not Funny

Krotz Springs, LA

#68 Apr 21, 2013
All of this is serious. Susie Lacassin never submitted all the evidence from the crime scene. Why would Susie want to cover this up? I never knew she was this type of person. I always trusted her and thought she was honest. It is difficult for me to believe this about Susie. There is a lot Susie did and did not do. Most of it is illegal. Why would Craig David accidentally send a text message saying "Get ready" minutes before Michael Hall arrived at Twalia Rolls?

There is a picture of Ray Cormier standing on the front porch the next day laughing. Someone snuck a camera in and took pictures of the officers. They also hide on the levee and took pictures too.

Also, why did Susie Lacassin investigate a homicide that involved one of her dispatchers?

Not Funny

Krotz Springs, LA

#69 Apr 21, 2013
too funny wrote:
Nice now she was sleeping with Chris David too? You are TOO FUNNY!
I think they meant to say Craig David, not Chris David. Even Jason admitted Twalia had told him she had a relationship with Craig David.
Not Funny

Krotz Springs, LA

#70 Apr 21, 2013
LOL wrote:
This is insane! Guilty or not if there's no evidence to prove that he shot this other young man wrongfully, then let him go! If somebody comes in my home uninvited and is told to get out or unwelcome will I get jail time for defending my family? A very sad thing is happening here. Earl surely needs to be questioned about this!
Susie Lacassin did not turn over all of the evidence.
Loud AND Proud

United States

#71 Apr 21, 2013
Not Funny wrote:
All of this is serious. Susie Lacassin never submitted all the evidence from the crime scene. Why would Susie want to cover this up? I never knew she was this type of person. I always trusted her and thought she was honest. It is difficult for me to believe this about Susie. There is a lot Susie did and did not do. Most of it is illegal. Why would Craig David accidentally send a text message saying "Get ready" minutes before Michael Hall arrived at Twalia Rolls?

There is a picture of Ray Cormier standing on the front porch the next day laughing. Someone snuck a camera in and took pictures of the officers. They also hide on the levee and took pictures too.

Also, why did Susie Lacassin investigate a homicide that involved one of her dispatchers?
All evidence was turned in.(Unless there is evidence proving prior knowledge of Michael Hall planning to go to Twaila Rolls house that day. That is something we'll never know) Thing is there just isn't any evidence AGAINST Jason Rolls because he didn't commit a crime.
It's my understanding that the message was sent hours before the shooting. It is also my understanding that no one knows what that message means/meant except for Craig David. Twaila Rolls has no idea what it meant. Our conclusion though, is that Craig David knew what Michael Hall was going to do and that was his way of taunting (my guess) Twaila Rolls because she didn't know.
I do agree that Susie Lacassin should have called in another agency to investigate. There was most certainly a conflict of interest. As I've said before, lots of corruption in this case starting with the KSPD.
Loud AND Proud

United States

#72 Apr 21, 2013
Not Funny wrote:
<quoted text>Susie Lacassin did not turn over all of the evidence.
If she didn't, she only left out things that would have proven Michael Halls intentions that day or things that would have proven Jason Rolls' innocence.

Since you're so stuck on Susie Lacassin leaving evidence out, you must be talking about something you have knowledge of. Would you mind sharing?
American

Gonzales, LA

#73 Apr 21, 2013
Not Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Susie Lacassin did not turn over all of the evidence.
Not funny so are you saying that this case has been messed with?Sounds to me like your saying that all the cops involved were in on either covering up or manufactering evidence?Which is it?This case was nothing but self-defence.!It was a home envasion that turned into a fatallity.You can't just go into someones home to harm them specially if it's your ex's home.That's assult,home envasion with intent to harm,and Breaking and entering and inhabited dwelling to do harm.Com e on people you can't expect me to believe Mr.Rolls intended to kill Red before it happened.He has been in the Military from the time he got out of High School and is the Father of a little girl he raises,this man isn't no dummy he wouldn't put all that and his life on the line just to kill someone.He could have killed when he was deployed,makes no sinse to me .
Not Funny

Krotz Springs, LA

#74 Apr 21, 2013
Yes, I am saying this case has been "messed with". I am not saying all members of the Krotz Springs Police Department at the time were involved. I am saying there is compelling evidence that clearly proves former Chief of Police Susie Lacassin covered up the case. In response to "Which is it?" There is not evidence to show that former Chief of Police Wanda Lacassin manufactered evidence in the Michael Hall murder. Lacassin discovered evidence at the crime scene and never submitted the evidence for analysis. I agree with you 100%. No one should be allowed to enter into a persons home without their permission. Michael Hall did not forcefully enter the home. He was invited to the home. Michael Hall never had the intention to harm anyone the day he went to the home. He did not break and enter an inhabited dwelling. Jason Rolls did intend to murder Michael Hall before he entered the home. He had the gun sitting on the arm of the chair. Apparently Mr. Rolls was willing to risk a lot to be with Twalia. Twalia was mad because of a recent decision by a district judge ordering Twalia to not take Michael and Twalia's children out of the state of Louisiana. Killing while deployed is a moot point. He wanted to kill Michael Hall. This is not a case about stand your ground. This is a case about a cover up by local law enforcement and murder. This is a case about the muder of Michael Hall.
Not Funny

Krotz Springs, LA

#75 Apr 21, 2013
Loud AND Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
If she didn't, she only left out things that would have proven Michael Halls intentions that day or things that would have proven Jason Rolls' innocence.
Since you're so stuck on Susie Lacassin leaving evidence out, you must be talking about something you have knowledge of. Would you mind sharing?
The evidence referenced will be introduced by the United States Government. When the evidence is introduced, the trial will be open to the public.

The federal government works a lot differently than state government. Building a case takes patience and time. This trial has to end before another one can begin.
Let's Geaux

United States

#76 Apr 22, 2013
Not Funny wrote:
<quoted text>The evidence referenced will be introduced by the United States Government. When the evidence is introduced, the trial will be open to the public.

The federal government works a lot differently than state government. Building a case takes patience and time. This trial has to end before another one can begin.
Don't you wish you knew what you were talking about! Lol
The FBI wouldn't wait until one trial is over to start another. They would have stepped in on this one and upped the charges if they could. I know who you are and all i have to say is Geaux try to blow smoke up someone else's butt. No one's scared of the FBI. In fact, it would've been nice if they had stepped in bc they would've dropped this ridiculous charge.
Yiyiyi

United States

#77 Apr 22, 2013
American wrote:
<quoted text>WOW..You people really are a SPECIAL KIND OF STUPID.!!Sounds like everyone is trying to build a good reputation for Red,if he was so damn good and everyone knew it why are you trying so hard to make him look good?As for Twaila sleeping around she was a single woman so who she sleeps with is NO ONES business but hers.Unless it was your man then I suggest you do a better job @ home keeping your man happy and he won't have to look elsewhere.Their to do list was to get married and live happy,not be attacked by a physco ex-husband.As for the kids calling Mr.Rolls daddy they do not the only child that calls him daddy is his own little girl,the others call him Mr.Jason,but for the record they do love Mr.Rolls aka Jason.These girls that you are so concerned with know and understand what's going on,and still love him so they must not be to unhappy being with the man.Murder is not what happened that day,self defence was.Everyone can say what they want to say but if someone anyone weather you know them or not comes into your home uninvited and attacks you and you have a gun your going to use it to protect yourself.If you don't then your a bigger fool then you sound.
. YIYIYI
Yiyiyi

United States

#78 Apr 22, 2013
observer wrote:
<quoted text>
In your own words, if twaila was/ is so good, why are you trying to make her look good? Being single and sleeping with any thing doesn't make her good, it just makes her a single tramp instead of a married tramp. And I'm not saying she was sleeping around with any thing. I don't know the Jason dude and if surprise attacked may have done the same thing.
. Oh wait wait I almost forgot. She was also sleeping wait wait there was no sleeping going on what I meant to say was screwing around while they were married oh wait and still living together, yea that some real winner.
Yiyiyi

United States

#79 Apr 22, 2013
Not Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they meant to say Craig David, not Chris David. Even Jason admitted Twalia had told him she had a relationship with Craig David.
. Thank you for setting the record straight. Lets see who listens.
OMG

United States

#80 Apr 22, 2013
Not Funny wrote:
Yes, I am saying this case has been "messed with". I am not saying all members of the Krotz Springs Police Department at the time were involved. I am saying there is compelling evidence that clearly proves former Chief of Police Susie Lacassin covered up the case. In response to "Which is it?" There is not evidence to show that former Chief of Police Wanda Lacassin manufactered evidence in the Michael Hall murder. Lacassin discovered evidence at the crime scene and never submitted the evidence for analysis. I agree with you 100%. No one should be allowed to enter into a persons home without their permission. Michael Hall did not forcefully enter the home. He was invited to the home. Michael Hall never had the intention to harm anyone the day he went to the home. He did not break and enter an inhabited dwelling. Jason Rolls did intend to murder Michael Hall before he entered the home. He had the gun sitting on the arm of the chair. Apparently Mr. Rolls was willing to risk a lot to be with Twalia. Twalia was mad because of a recent decision by a district judge ordering Twalia to not take Michael and Twalia's children out of the state of Louisiana. Killing while deployed is a moot point. He wanted to kill Michael Hall. This is not a case about stand your ground. This is a case about a cover up by local law enforcement and murder. This is a case about the muder of Michael Hall.
You do realize that without Suzie Jason would be a free man right now and would've never had this bogus charge. Be careful what you ask for.
Not Funny

United States

#81 Apr 22, 2013
Loud AND Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
All evidence was turned in.(Unless there is evidence proving prior knowledge of Michael Hall planning to go to Twaila Rolls house that day. That is something we'll never know) Thing is there just isn't any evidence AGAINST Jason Rolls because he didn't commit a crime.
It's my understanding that the message was sent hours before the shooting. It is also my understanding that no one knows what that message means/meant except for Craig David. Twaila Rolls has no idea what it meant. Our conclusion though, is that Craig David knew what Michael Hall was going to do and that was his way of taunting (my guess) Twaila Rolls because she didn't know.
I do agree that Susie Lacassin should have called in another agency to investigate. There was most certainly a conflict of interest. As I've said before, lots of corruption in this case starting with the KSPD.
I agree. Lots of corruption starting with the KSPD. The Air Force would have investigated the case. Susie Lacassin did not want them to investigative the case. Susie Lacassin has no experience investigating a homicide. Susie Lacassin decides her first homicide investigation is going to be her dispatcher's ex-husband getting shot in the dispatcher's house by her husband of five hours. Anyone who wanted to know the truth would have called an agency capable of conducting this type of investigation. No all the evidence was not turned over. This was proven today in court when the prosecutor said she discovered evidence yesterday evening.
Not Funny

United States

#82 Apr 22, 2013
[QUOTE who="Let's Geaux"]<quoted text>
Don't you wish you knew what you were talking about! Lol
The FBI wouldn't wait until one trial is over to start another. They would have stepped in on this one and upped the charges if they could. I know who you are and all i have to say is Geaux try to blow smoke up someone else's butt. No one's scared of the FBI. In fact, it would've been nice if they had stepped in bc they would've dropped this ridiculous charge.
[/QUOTE]

Not true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Body in burning van ID'd as missing Arkansas ma... Mon tank 5
News The Latest: California governor to visit fire z... Mon RustyS 4
News Some workers risk being fired if they evacuate ... Oct 14 Ms Sassy 6
News The Latest: California's senators call for hast... Oct 13 Rattlesnake Pete 50
News Heavy smoke from fires shut down Vallejo, Benic... Oct 13 mr sawback 5
News APS Summer of 2017 Rewrote APS Energy Records E... Oct 13 Solarman 1
News Bell County Volunteer Fire Dept. celebrates 30 ... (Apr '09) Oct 12 Not Worth It 41
More from around the web