Sgt. Jason Rolls finally headed to tr...

Sgt. Jason Rolls finally headed to trial, or is he?

There are 125 comments on the Busted In Acadiana story from Apr 9, 2013, titled Sgt. Jason Rolls finally headed to trial, or is he?. In it, Busted In Acadiana reports that:

The excerpt below of a statement written by then-Assistant Police Chief Chris David of the Krotz Spring's Police Department was convincing enough for us to take a deeper look into Nearly three years ago, 32 year old Michael Hall entered his ex-wife's house in Krotz Springs, Louisiana uninvited.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Busted In Acadiana.

too funny

Rowlett, TX

#43 Apr 17, 2013
You people are too funny, Jason used Craig's gun? Craig set red up? Twaila called him over? If ANY of this was true, don't you think those two would be facing charges too? But they are not, why is that? How about YOU stop pissing everyone else off with your made up bullshit. Go to court and listen to the FACTS! Only then can anyone judge EITHER man.
Loud AND Proud

United States

#44 Apr 17, 2013
living under a rock wrote:
exactly you are unaware so stop pissing Red's family off
Temper, temper now. Calm yourself down. Haven't learned anything from this case?
Multiple lives are ruined because of one mans jealous rage. That should teach us all something.
American

Gonzales, LA

#45 Apr 17, 2013
living under a rock wrote:
exactly you are unaware so stop pissing Red's family off
Stop pissing Red's Family off ,really what about Mr.Rolls's Faily?Red caused his own death and you all want to say Murder I think not...FREE JASON ROLLS !!
cruel

Baton Rouge, LA

#46 Apr 17, 2013
its all the same person posting in favor of jason rolls.. you are a ŒEEEEżż rider
Loud AND Proud

United States

#47 Apr 17, 2013
cruel wrote:
its all the same person posting in favor of jason rolls.. you are a ŒEEEE¿¿ rider
Lol
We're a what?!
American

Gonzales, LA

#48 Apr 17, 2013
I'm sorry your that stupid to think we are all the same person,clearly we are not.From what I gather the whole town of Krotz Springs with the exceptions of a few familys are pedifiles,drug addicts or just plain dumb as a box of rocks...Isn't the sisters of the CofP the biggest dope heads around,seems to me there isn't to many people worth caring about there.Just because Redwas a fireman doesn't mean he wasn' a mean hateful person,Even serial killers are nice @ times...Mr.Rolls was the better man in this situation he stood up for his wife and himself and the man who lost his life while comitting this crime won't ever be able to comit crimes against others again.If more people protected themselves in this manner there would be less home invasions...FREE JASON ROLLS !!!
justice

Baton Rouge, LA

#49 Apr 18, 2013
Topix isnt gonna be a good reference in court keep running that ŒEEEEżż sucker of yours.. Everyone liked Red, he wasnt a mean person like you're making him out to be, although Twaila seems like an evil sick woman to encourage the kids to support Jason. You would know that if you were from Krotz Springs. It's not your business so why care? Why troll on a dead man making it seem okay to take someones life.. Being a military sergeant, it would seem he could handle his own trained in self defense.. just because you moved up the ranks in military branch doesnt give you the right to just kill other Americans
American

Gonzales, LA

#50 Apr 18, 2013
justice wrote:
Topix isnt gonna be a good reference in court keep running that ŒEEEEżż sucker of yours.. Everyone liked Red, he wasnt a mean person like you're making him out to be, although Twaila seems like an evil sick woman to encourage the kids to support Jason. You would know that if you were from Krotz Springs. It's not your business so why care? Why troll on a dead man making it seem okay to take someones life.. Being a military sergeant, it would seem he could handle his own trained in self defense.. just because you moved up the ranks in military branch doesnt give you the right to just kill other Americans
Justice I sure hope you don't kiss your kids or mother with that nasty mouth of yours.You seem to have something personal against Twaila because you keep bashing her.Are you kin to Red?Was you involved with him?Did you pump him up to go be Mr.Badass so you could laugh about it later?If I were Red's Family I would not have anything to do with you because your making them look like idiots.Ah I get it your kin to him and the way you act is the way the Family is?Does it make you feel better to be a Bully?The kids aren't encouraged to do anything but to get a good education and be happy as they are,I guess you don't stand a chance in life because your a special kind of stupid and we all know you can't fix stupid.FREE JASON ROLLS.
justice

Baton Rouge, LA

#51 Apr 18, 2013
I'm not related to Red.. truth be told alot of people dont like twaila. i only mentioned her once me a bully? thats the most hypocritical thing I've heard so far.. you're the coward to bash a deadman
American

Gonzales, LA

#52 Apr 18, 2013
justice wrote:
I'm not related to Red.. truth be told alot of people dont like twaila. i only mentioned her once me a bully? thats the most hypocritical thing I've heard so far.. you're the coward to bash a deadman
I'm no coward ,I'm stating facts.I knew both men and I've seen them both in action,both were good men but I only seen Red loose his temper, more then once,however I've never seen Mr.Rolls ever loose his temper ever, everyone seems to forget that both men grew up and lived there.They both had Family and Friends there.It is what it is and nothing will ever change that.No 1 wants to admit that Red did infact go there to do harm to them,because then they can't call Mr.Rolls a Murder,they would have to live with the truth then. Did Red deserve to die,I wasn't there,so I can't make that call.I will say this if someone I don't care who it is comes into my home and attacks me or anyone in my home I will defend it with what ever means I have to.That's a big problem in this world everyone thinks they can just bully others just because it's fun or makes them look like a badass.Mr.Rolls never displayed any kind of behavior towards others but RESPECT do you know the meaning of that word?He does!Just ask around but make sure you ask the right people,you know the 1's who aren't trouble makers.Do yourself a huge favor and go to the courthouse and read everything on this case and learn the truth before you keep making false assumpsion and trying to make other believe it too.It's bad enough your going to hell for judging why do you want to take others with you?Misery enjoys company.Oh and by the way you said something about the shooting would you feel better IF Mr.Rolls would have killed Red with his bare hands,or maybe you were hoping Mr.Rolls would have gotten killed? None of this would have happened if Red had not gone over there and entered that house uninvited and was told to leave still chose to attack them,and left his girls to go do it.Not a very smart decision even for a firefighter.He started the war and lost the battle,but Mr.Rolls should not be charged with nothing because he didn't do nothing against the law.Law states that we have that right to protect by whatever means nessasary.
American

Gonzales, LA

#53 Apr 18, 2013
Oh 1 more thing as to your comment about alot of people not liking Twaila,well alot of people didn't like Jesus either,does that make it right NO.Try getting to know a prson for who they are not who you think they are.That's also another problem with the world everyone wants to judge others and they are not quilified to do so.There are all kinds of different people in this world and if we were all the same well,I'm glad we are not all the same because a world of people like you would be horrible.Twaila is a really nice person and a really good mother,so don't you worry yourself with who does or doesn't like her,the 1's who do like her aren't going to stop because you say alot don't like her.We know her and love her.
Truth

Keller, TX

#54 Apr 18, 2013
Topix won't be used in court. Just an FYI.
Truth

Keller, TX

#55 Apr 18, 2013
And justice is his family. She can hide behind that name, but I know who she is. J
American

Gonzales, LA

#56 Apr 18, 2013
FREE JASON ROLLS!!
Loud AND Proud

United States

#57 Apr 19, 2013
FREE JASON ROLLS!!
Yiyiyi

United States

#58 Apr 20, 2013
Questions wrote:
One more thing. Why is he being held if she called. That doesn't sound correct either. The statements are visible to the public right? Anybody have pictures? Yes I agree it very sad a life was lost and the thought it could have been planned, but if there no evidence there's no case.
if you really want to know all this go to the trial.
Yiyiyi

United States

#59 Apr 20, 2013
American wrote:
<quoted text>Stop pissing Red's Family off ,really what about Mr.Rolls's Faily?Red caused his own death and you all want to say Murder I think not...FREE JASON ROLLS !!
I THINK NOT. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU. IF YOU NEW ANYTHING ABOUT RED YOU WOULD NOT SAY THAT.
SO FREE JASON ROLLS. I THINK NOT. THROW HIS ASS AND HIS WIFE UNDER THE JAIL.
Yiyiyi

United States

#60 Apr 20, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I'm sorry to offended people that have got offended for no reason other than I know the law.
Apparently not very well.
Yiyiyi

United States

#61 Apr 20, 2013
justice wrote:
Topix isnt gonna be a good reference in court keep running that ŒEEEEżż sucker of yours.. Everyone liked Red, he wasnt a mean person like you're making him out to be, although Twaila seems like an evil sick woman to encourage the kids to support Jason. You would know that if you were from Krotz Springs. It's not your business so why care? Why troll on a dead man making it seem okay to take someones life.. Being a military sergeant, it would seem he could handle his own trained in self defense.. just because you moved up the ranks in military branch doesnt give you the right to just kill other Americans
. OMG you nailed it. Oh and don't forget Twaila had been sleeping with the then asst.chief of police wow she really gets around. I wonder if Twaila and Mr Rolls had a to do lists. You know 1get rid of husband check, go on honeymoon check, teach kids to call Mr Rolls daddy check. Well they almost completed their list. I wonder if manslaughter was on it. It should be murder.
too funny

Bossier City, LA

#62 Apr 20, 2013
Nice now she was sleeping with Chris David too? You are TOO FUNNY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Firefighter injured in overnight house fire in ... (Aug '13) 3 hr How Rude 3
News Pa. Arson Suspects: Ghosts Ordered Barn Fire (Apr '16) 8 hr weapon X 23
News Rangers: Woman armed with frying pan helped sto... 23 hr Pence of Tides 2
News Official Says At Least 8 Wounded In Tennessee C... Sun aintkkk 1
News Blaze destroys Benton apartments; no injuries Sun amazing 1
News Natchitoches store managers arrested on arson c... (Oct '11) Sep 22 Tookie 88
News Sarah Baker, M.D., Joins CHI Memorial Medical G... Sep 21 doper 1
More from around the web