Man ticketed for delaying Bridgeport fire truck

Mar 4, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Connecticut Post

A Norwalk man was tracked down and ticketed by police after he allegedly failed to yield to a fire truck rushing to a fire in the North End.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 23 of23
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lol

Weston, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

nothing will come of this wrote:
It's OK daddy will buy him out of this. Maybe have the Norwalk Mayor or police chief call their Bridgeport counterparts and tell them what a great guy he is and how much his father is doing for Norwalk.
Hey don't hate because you are poor and lazy and he comes from an ultra rich politically connected family. We need more companies like Seligson owns after all hes a self made multi millionaire that grew up in the worst neighborhood in Norwalk. I have respect for someone who literally developed the entire us1 ct ave in Norwalk . From Costco to Pf Richard to the billboards everywhere you turn to sports authority Wal mart Home Depot are just some of seligsons 10,000,000 square feet of developed and owned property empire that exists in ct New York Florida and California however no matter the size of their business Seligson still lives and works in his home town family and all are greatly respected in all walks of life. Next time do your homework before dissing people's well deserved entrepreneurial success. America was built by men like Seligson and family. To all the trolls read up on people before you post lies and bullshit
Kill trolls

Weston, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Jackson wrote:
http://www.waypointe-norwalk.c om/
Those rules only go to those low life who respect people.This kid is learning from one of the best to ignore the rules,they have all of Norwalks money
Jackson FYI no charges and ticket was destroyed look up the follow up on the story lol. Seligson was innocent and the court proved it also they deserve the city funding as they made the city what it is today drive down west ave all the garbage ie diamond Jim's Sonnys are gone next will be Casey's sheet metal all for a new and improved Norwalk with businesses stores and 500 plus rental apts and low income new housing for those who cannot afford a home this is exactly what we need in Norwalk. Seligson is a genius!!! God bless
ffctguitar

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Kill trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
Jackson FYI no charges and ticket was destroyed look up the follow up on the story lol. Seligson was innocent and the court proved it also they deserve the city funding as they made the city what it is today drive down west ave all the garbage ie diamond Jim's Sonnys are gone next will be Casey's sheet metal all for a new and improved Norwalk with businesses stores and 500 plus rental apts and low income new housing for those who cannot afford a home this is exactly what we need in Norwalk. Seligson is a genius!!! God bless
I hear you are fruit cake like me..Are you black?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 23 of23
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••