Man ticketed for delaying Bridgeport ...

Man ticketed for delaying Bridgeport fire truck

There are 23 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Mar 4, 2010, titled Man ticketed for delaying Bridgeport fire truck. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

A Norwalk man was tracked down and ticketed by police after he allegedly failed to yield to a fire truck rushing to a fire in the North End.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BPT

New Haven, CT

#1 Mar 4, 2010
it's about time!!
i see this all the time, it's one of the FUNDEMENTAL rules you are taught when you learn to drive.
no place to pull over from north ave. to jewett ave!!!!!
come on, he could'nt THINK of a better EXCUSE, maybe his dog ate his homework. ;)
Trollarama

Shrub Oak, NY

#5 Mar 4, 2010
Sam from Connecticut wrote:
Sent this Fool to jail for 30 days, so he will learn not to do it again.
Send him over to your house for 30 days, that would a punishment that nobody deserves.
wow

Moses Lake, WA

#7 Mar 4, 2010
wow
Jackson

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Mar 5, 2010
http://www.waypointe-norwalk.com/

Those rules only go to those low life who respect people.This kid is learning from one of the best to ignore the rules,they have all of Norwalks money
Jackson

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Mar 5, 2010
over a year ago

Seligson Properties has asked the city to float $104 million in municipal bonds to pay for parking garages and other public infrastructure improvements The bonds could be issued per council approval only after at least 75 percent of the retail and office space within Waypointe is occupied. The bonds would be repaid from parking garage revenues and a supplemental tax levied upon Waypointe tenants, according to the draft agreement.

The document totals 130 pages, excluding appendices, and addresses, among many other things, bonding, public improvements, property acquisition and dispute resolution between the three parties.

"It's not bestseller reading. It's a very complex document that has a lot of legal terms," said Timothy T. Sheehan, Redevelopment Agency executive director. "It's a slow but deliberate process.(Planning Committee members) have come to the table well-prepared. The questions have been insightful and well-formulated."

Sheehan said Planning Committee members have 30 more pages left to review in the document. To date, they have raised a number of issues, including hiring an independent consultant to review the Waypointe cost estimates provided by Seligson Properties. The developer has pegged the project at more than $500 million
Jackson

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Mar 5, 2010
The fire captain gave police a sworn statement to that effect and a firefighter riding in the truck, Josh Benderoth, corroborated the tale, police said.

The investigating officer traced the truck's license plate number to Todd Seligson, of Main Avenue in Norwalk. Police in Norwalk were contacted to help track him down.

Seligson, 29, spoke with the officer about 7 p.m. Tuesday and admitted that he was driving on Main Street in Bridgeport about noon that day, police said.

He recalled that a firetruck was behind his truck, he told police, but "believed he had nowhere to pull over and get out of traffic," the police report states.

The officer met Seligson -- a project manager for a major Norwalk developer, Stanley M. Seligson Properties and Stanley Seligson's son -- in Bridgeport and issued him a ticket for failure to stop on the right for an emergency vehicle.
todays sarcasm

New Rochelle, NY

#11 Mar 5, 2010
BPT wrote:
it's about time!!
i see this all the time, it's one of the FUNDEMENTAL rules you are taught when you learn to drive.
no place to pull over from north ave. to jewett ave!!!!!
come on, he could'nt THINK of a better EXCUSE, maybe his dog ate his homework. ;)
Same kind of idiot that follows close behind an ambulance to get ahead in traffic.
nothing will come of this

Port Jervis, NY

#12 Mar 6, 2010
It's OK daddy will buy him out of this. Maybe have the Norwalk Mayor or police chief call their Bridgeport counterparts and tell them what a great guy he is and how much his father is doing for Norwalk.
Candy

Pomona, NY

#13 Mar 8, 2010
So sad but true,they treat people in Norwalk like scum take their money and ask for more but thats the way the do business.
The Real Santa Claus

United States

#14 Mar 8, 2010
It is my bedtime, and to all, a good Night. Good Night Tippy, Conneticut Sam and his brother, Sam from Connecticut.
Smokey

Pomona, NY

#15 Mar 9, 2010
simply disgusting if you a jake.
Kal Hennesy

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Apr 14, 2011
Bet these guys are backing Moccia

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#17 Apr 14, 2011
I am the troll that is impostor of Niikk
I also am
Robby Rob
Robby Robb
Robtard
the truth
and
many many others on here.
Here is a link to some of my profiles
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/robbyrob
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/robbyrobb

THE NEW TOTALS FOR ME THE NORWALK TROLL EPIDEMIC
ARE

400 POSTS/REPLIES
I have 6 DIFFERENT USER NAMES
I have 2 RANDOM REPLIES WITHOUTISWITCHING NAMES
I have 1 FAILED ATTEMPT TO HIDE LOCATION WHILE POSTING
1 ATTEMPTED INSULT
ALL IN 1 DAY!
PLUS I have
2 PEDOPHILE FRIENDS OF THE FAMILY
3 BAD TEACHERS THAT TRIED TO EDUCATE ME
MY FATHER A YMCA INSTRUCTOR
I LOVE TERRORISTS AND HATE AMERICA
I AM NIIKK THE TROLL AND I MUST GO
THE PEOPLE WILL NOT BE SILENCED
NOW FOR MY PITFUL LIFE

I am 60 years old and a complete failure
I have no J.O.B.
I played in a go nowhere garage band and they kicked me out
I am a meth head
I am a coke head
I have a wine enema fetish
My rear end leaks do to me putting things in it.
I had 2 cars repoed
My house was foreclosed
I live in the shelter
I post from the public library
I am a stupid racist
I am a racist because I am jealous that most if not all blacks are smarter than I am
I hate Obama because he has done so well for himself at such a young gt
I hate Obama because I am such a failure at such an old old age.
My x-wife caught me in bed with a black dude
My x-wife kicked me to the curb because she caught me in bed with a black dude cfdd
My wee no longer woks do to my bad prostate
I tend to wet the bed when high
AS YOU CAN ALL SEE MY LIFE SUCKS AND I AM A COMPLETE AND TOTAL FAILURE

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#18 Apr 14, 2011
Sent him to jail for a very long time to think about what he did. Go in Peace and Praise the LORD, Amen.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#19 Apr 14, 2011
It is bedtime for Tippy and her fish and for me, and to all, a good night.
lifeisshort

United States

#20 Apr 14, 2011
Jackson wrote:
over a year ago
Seligson Properties has asked the city to float $104 million in municipal bonds to pay for parking garages and other public infrastructure improvements The bonds could be issued per council approval only after at least 75 percent of the retail and office space within Waypointe is occupied. The bonds would be repaid from parking garage revenues and a supplemental tax levied upon Waypointe tenants, according to the draft agreement.
The document totals 130 pages, excluding appendices, and addresses, among many other things, bonding, public improvements, property acquisition and dispute resolution between the three parties.
"It's not bestseller reading. It's a very complex document that has a lot of legal terms," said Timothy T. Sheehan, Redevelopment Agency executive director. "It's a slow but deliberate process.(Planning Committee members) have come to the table well-prepared. The questions have been insightful and well-formulated."
Sheehan said Planning Committee members have 30 more pages left to review in the document. To date, they have raised a number of issues, including hiring an independent consultant to review the Waypointe cost estimates provided by Seligson Properties. The developer has pegged the project at more than $500 million
And your comments have to do with.......??? Just wake up? You must have been that sleeping student in class who was on page 10 and everyone else in class was on page 20 when the teacher called on you. Am I right?
lifeisshort

United States

#21 Apr 14, 2011
Jackson wrote:
over a year ago
Helloooooooo out there. We were talking about fire trucks........
Kal Hennesy

Brooklyn, NY

#22 Apr 14, 2011
fire trucks and [email protected] that get in their way.This one just happens to come from a thorn in Norwalks side.

I wasn't on page ten I was always the one doing a doobie or some window pane I'd already finished my stuff and was coming back from Dunkin with her coffee.Your insults are way too childish to be funny.
Lol

Weston, CT

#23 Jan 26, 2013
Jackson wrote:
http://www.waypointe-norwalk.c om/
Those rules only go to those low life who respect people.This kid is learning from one of the best to ignore the rules,they have all of Norwalks money
Someone's a bit jealous of developers and entrepreneurs that work 24hrs a day in order to make the world we live in a much better place for everyone. If money was what this developer was after solely than he wouldn't donate millions a year to charities including Norwalk hospital and Norwalk redevelopment projects parks etc. so next time you try and troll get your facts straight the Seligson name is synonymous with integrity pride honesty and hard work. They deserve all the best for their efforts in every area they focus on both private and public.
Trolls should get off the net and get to work lazy people destroy this country!!!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#24 Jan 26, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone's a bit jealous of developers and entrepreneurs that work 24hrs a day in order to make the world we live in a much better place for everyone. If money was what this developer was after solely than he wouldn't donate millions a year to charities including Norwalk hospital and Norwalk redevelopment projects parks etc. so next time you try and troll get your facts straight the Seligson name is synonymous with integrity pride honesty and hard work. They deserve all the best for their efforts in every area they focus on both private and public.
Trolls should get off the net and get to work lazy people destroy this country!!!
You sound to be black like me..I am queen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Early morning fire in Town of Batavia claims li... 20 hr emilly W 1
News At least four dead in house fire in Gray (Mar '13) Mon cali 3
News Property owners sue Bridgeport over perfume fac... Apr 29 America Gentleman... 1
News Crowdfunding Campaign Helps Get Cat Out Of Tree Apr 29 Knock off purse s... 2
News 2 Inland men among 11 arrested in federal child... Apr 29 Lucy Jane 1
News Region 8 fire department gets new fire suits Apr 29 millcreek73 1
News Police, fire and courts: Man charged with seeki... (Aug '08) Apr 28 Anthony Scarpuzzi 32
More from around the web