Moriah to pursue court project

Jun 4, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Denton Publications

A steam roller driven by Randy Bevins Jr., assisted by Fred Hunsdon of the Ticonderoga highway department, crushes drug paraphernalia as part of the 'Safe Stores' program campaign.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 25 of25
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
good idea

Bolton Landing, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2009

Judged:

tshadowknows06 wrote:
Hmmmmmmm..... or maybe......
At the "Old KofC" building..... or the new "KofC" building.
They used it for court overflow when they found out there would be too many people on certain trials/Cases???
Why not continue utilizing that space??
lets buy the building
tex

Mineville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

get rid of the so judges move the court cases to crown point
waa waa waa

Roselle Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Cry babies!....out of new yorks 62 counties.essex county ranks about 50th...u morons r so busy complaining..don t u understand you pay less than most everyone else..I wish my taxes were as low as yours are.but than again, I dont want to live in a depressed area like essex...welfare capitol of the state
Randy Bevins

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

I am a crooked cop. I have sexual relations with Stephanie Backus in exchange for getting her out of legal problems. She stinks in the sack but I gotta get it somewhere
Ticonderoga trash

Port Henry, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Randy Bevins wrote:
I am a crooked cop. I have sexual relations with Stephanie Backus in exchange for getting her out of legal problems. She stinks in the sack but I gotta get it somewhere
she was on the Ticonderoga police blotter for stealing from a children's charity

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 25 of25
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••