Moriah to pursue court project

Moriah to pursue court project

There are 25 comments on the Denton Publications story from Jun 4, 2009, titled Moriah to pursue court project. In it, Denton Publications reports that:

A steam roller driven by Randy Bevins Jr., assisted by Fred Hunsdon of the Ticonderoga highway department, crushes drug paraphernalia as part of the 'Safe Stores' program campaign.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Denton Publications.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
good idea

Bolton Landing, NY

#21 Sep 1, 2009
tshadowknows06 wrote:
Hmmmmmmm..... or maybe......
At the "Old KofC" building..... or the new "KofC" building.
They used it for court overflow when they found out there would be too many people on certain trials/Cases???
Why not continue utilizing that space??
lets buy the building
tex

Crown Point, NY

#22 Jan 30, 2013
get rid of the so judges move the court cases to crown point
waa waa waa

Berkeley Heights, NJ

#24 Jan 30, 2013
Cry babies!....out of new yorks 62 counties.essex county ranks about 50th...u morons r so busy complaining..don t u understand you pay less than most everyone else..I wish my taxes were as low as yours are.but than again, I dont want to live in a depressed area like essex...welfare capitol of the state
Randy Bevins

Springfield, NJ

#25 Jan 30, 2013
I am a crooked cop. I have sexual relations with Stephanie Backus in exchange for getting her out of legal problems. She stinks in the sack but I gotta get it somewhere
Ticonderoga trash

Mineville, NY

#26 Jan 30, 2013
Randy Bevins wrote:
I am a crooked cop. I have sexual relations with Stephanie Backus in exchange for getting her out of legal problems. She stinks in the sack but I gotta get it somewhere
she was on the Ticonderoga police blotter for stealing from a children's charity

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blast still under investigation (Nov '12) 4 hr Krazy 1 yr later 4
News Arson suspect erupts in court hearing Sat Aceofbaste256 1
News This man was arrested after a third church brea... Jun 24 Who 1
News Hate Crime Charge for Man Accused in Texas Mosq... Jun 23 Dinny Brook 1
News Doctor remembered as dedicated professional (Jan '12) Jun 22 not many left 3
News Toronto tenants left in the dark on fire inspec... Jun 20 Lenny 1
News 2 charged in 2014 fatal fire in Fayette County (Dec '15) Jun 20 Bit__ 11
More from around the web