Bail set in hammer murder, burning of...

Bail set in hammer murder, burning of Aurora teen

There are 5 comments on the Daily Herald story from Feb 4, 2013, titled Bail set in hammer murder, burning of Aurora teen. In it, Daily Herald reports that:

A white cross in memory of Abigail Villalpando was placed near Fifth Street and Wabansia Avenue in Montgomery.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Herald.

J-Campbell

Aurora, IL

#1 Feb 5, 2013
DO NOT set a bail for these two sh*t heads, they knew what they were doing. They need the electric chair, why should us tax paying citizens have to pay for there vacation at the cement hotel. A young, hard working, pretty girl was brutally murdered (one block from my house) probably bc these BOYS had to produce a body to be initiated into one of auroras many gangs. So no bail, i say give them the death sentence!!!!!!
J-Campbell

Aurora, IL

#2 Feb 5, 2013
Forgot to say one thing......my h<3rt goes out to the girls family... RIP ABY
jimbo

Sugar Grove, IL

#3 Feb 6, 2013
Unfortunately Gov. Quinn did away with the death penalty.
J-Campbell

United States

#4 Feb 6, 2013
Unfortunately is right
lol

Kansas City, MO

#6 Jun 16, 2013
J-Campbell wrote:
DO NOT set a bail for these two sh*t heads, they knew what they were doing. They need the electric chair, why should us tax paying citizens have to pay for there vacation at the cement hotel. A young, hard working, pretty girl was brutally murdered (one block from my house) probably bc these BOYS had to produce a body to be initiated into one of auroras many gangs. So no bail, i say give them the death sentence!!!!!!
That's a myth you don't kill someone to get into a gang they get jumped in my other members of the gang

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News This One Weird Pic DESTROYS Ayn Rand 1 min Chilli J 6
News Stickpin Fire burns 3000 acres 3 hr KindWolf 3
News Man found in burning vehicle identified 10 hr Awesome 2
News One dead in Conn. house fire Wed flaca 1
News 4 W.Va. firefighters among 6 accused of arson (Oct '09) Aug 24 concerned buffalo... 23
News Explosion rocks warehouse at US military base i... Aug 24 IRADRUDAEGUMIDEBD... 2
News Local crews battle flames, save homes in Easter... Aug 24 Umm Duhh 2
More from around the web