High winds cause structure fire in Yo...

High winds cause structure fire in Yolo, and a number of fallen trees

There are 1 comment on the The Daily Democrat story from Apr 8, 2013, titled High winds cause structure fire in Yolo, and a number of fallen trees. In it, The Daily Democrat reports that:

Yolo County employees work to clear County Road 17A of a fallen tree so that local fire departments can bring in more water tenders to fight the structure fire, seen in the background.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Democrat.

simple guy

Clearlake, CA

#1 Apr 12, 2013
If this should ever happen to your house you better be ready to grab a water hose yourself and save your home because waiting for PG&E over 90 minutes will guarantee you homeless status,from smolding in the roof gutter, to a total loss in 90 minutes, I bet the 83 yr old lady would have put the fire out her self if the Fire Dept would have let her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Body in burning van ID'd as missing Arkansas ma... Mon tank 5
News The Latest: California governor to visit fire z... Mon RustyS 4
News Some workers risk being fired if they evacuate ... Oct 14 Ms Sassy 6
News The Latest: California's senators call for hast... Oct 13 Rattlesnake Pete 50
News Heavy smoke from fires shut down Vallejo, Benic... Oct 13 mr sawback 5
News APS Summer of 2017 Rewrote APS Energy Records E... Oct 13 Solarman 1
News Bell County Volunteer Fire Dept. celebrates 30 ... (Apr '09) Oct 12 Not Worth It 41
More from around the web