Spencer apartment building burns to ground after stovetop fire

Dec 15, 2012 Full story: Charleston Gazette 15

Almost 12 hours after firefighters responded to an apartment fire in downtown Spencer, 800,000 gallons of water had been sprayed on the building that had to be demolished after a fire ripped through the building, according to the captain of the Spencer-Roane County Volunteer Fire Department.

Full Story

Since: Jun 12

Fairmont, WV

#1 Dec 15, 2012
sad.
Sugar BoBo

Chesapeake, VA

#2 Dec 15, 2012
snyder12 wrote:
sad.
Indeed!
Melvin Stanbrough

Rockville, MD

#4 Dec 18, 2012
Can the town afford the loss of 800,000 gallons of water used by the FD
Citizen

Middleport, OH

#5 Dec 18, 2012
Melvin Stanbrough wrote:
Can the town afford the loss of 800,000 gallons of water used by the FD
Can the town afford to have a whole block go up in flames because they didn't use the water? If they hasn't then it would have spread to a much wider area!
The Mayor

Hurricane, WV

#6 Dec 18, 2012
We can afford it. We own it.
Geesh

Hurricane, WV

#7 Dec 18, 2012
Are you freakin' kidding me, Melvin Stanbrough!? Those were peoples homes! Jerk!
Anonymous

Mount Zion, WV

#8 Dec 20, 2012
lmao it wasnt started by a stovetop fire, Star Mathes (Green) set a roach bomb too close to the furnace and it exploded because she is a dumb b***h
Ghetto Valley

Parkersburg, WV

#9 Dec 22, 2012
That is why I hate living in an apartment building. One retard starts a fire and I am either dead or homeless with all of my belongings destroyed.
airhead

Bellevue, WA

#10 Jan 17, 2013
are they rebuilding anything?
stacy

Alexandria, VA

#11 Feb 3, 2013
Hwy dumbasses she didn't let off no type of bomb bi lived in the building thank you very much
lol

Syracuse, OH

#12 Feb 4, 2013
stacy wrote:
Hwy dumbasses she didn't let off no type of bomb bi lived in the building thank you very much
Stacy learn to at least halfway spell if you want somebody to understand you. Did you and the rest of your scum find another place to freeload off hud yet? Hope the foodstamp cards didnt burn up with all the cockroaches. Lmfao
Kindergarten Teacher

Chesapeake, VA

#13 Feb 4, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Stacy learn to at least halfway spell if you want somebody to understand you. Did you and the rest of your scum find another place to freeload off hud yet? Hope the foodstamp cards didnt burn up with all the cockroaches. Lmfao
(HUD)(food stamp)(Didn't)
concerned mom

Cameron, WV

#14 Feb 4, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Stacy learn to at least halfway spell if you want somebody to understand you. Did you and the rest of your scum find another place to freeload off hud yet? Hope the foodstamp cards didnt burn up with all the cockroaches. Lmfao
The people living in the apartment building werent freeloading off HUD. Please get your facts straight before posting shit. Thanks
The Cause

Moundsville, WV

#16 Feb 15, 2013
What caused the esplosion at the old Depue Hosital was.JoRita Parsons And that big Bowman woman that works in the court house. They had came back from a all you can eat restaurant at Parkersburg after they just piged out. They stoped in the apartment building to see some people.They went to use the bathroom and let it go. The building went, It was just to much for that old place.Thank god know one get killed.
lol

Syracuse, OH

#17 Feb 15, 2013
Kindergarten Teacher wrote:

<quoted text> (HUD)(food stamp)(Didn't)
Thanks for the correction but at least you could halfway comprehend what i was writing. I only stated to the other postor before you call somebody else a "dumbass" learn to at least "half" way spell. I called nobody a "dumbass" before i spelled my stuff incorrect. And yes 90 percent living there have been foostamp spending Hud freeloading for years. I hate to see what happened happen but at least they ridded of thier cockroach problem. 90 percent living there where Spencer skanks anway. Skank Skank Skank. Yes i know i misspelled some stuff here probally but im not the one doing it calling eveybody else a "dumbass". lmfao at you welfare skanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Single mom, 5 kids homeless after fire 13 min CSM1 3
Antioch, fire district will again seek ambulanc... 21 hr Concerne 17
Homewood Acres a fire department in name only, ... (Jan '13) 23 hr Relic 41
Destructive early morning fire in Freeland clai... Tue hmmmm 1
Fire calls: Dec. 8 - 14 Tue did dog and man live 2
'12 days of holiday fire safety' returns to pre... Tue songs at Xmas 1
Wall of fire: Massive blaze swallows 120 hectar... Tue Two Cents 3
More from around the web