House in Heathwood destroyed by fire

House in Heathwood destroyed by fire

There are 1 comment on the Herald-Citizen story from Feb 6, 2013, titled House in Heathwood destroyed by fire. In it, Herald-Citizen reports that:

A heat lamp left on for pets in the garage caused a fire that destroyed a house in the Heathwood subdivision early this morning, firefighters said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Herald-Citizen.

Female Thieves

Cookeville, TN

#1 Feb 6, 2013
Wendy Askns, Rhonda Chaffin, Gail Sells Carr,etc. Why are these women being pampered and petted intead of going to prison like a male criminal would. The all had trusted positions and they all stole money.

http://www.herald-citizen.com/view/full_story...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Downtown Talihina Business Owners Begin Cleanup... 3 min James 23
News FONOM calls for changes to proposed firefighter... Fri vote Matt Green P... 1
News New Basement Blaze Forces Evacuation of North A... May 15 cil 3
News Damage pegged at $350,000 in Georgetown house fire May 14 Puslinch 4
News All floors have collapsed in south-central Burl... May 13 nobody home 1
News Sheriff: Possible arson investigated in Oklahom... May 12 Wondering 1
News New website has burn permits May 11 nutzaplente 3